The Siren vs. The Commando

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wasn't in control. Axton wasn't either. They moved together, giving and taking at once.

"I'm gonna cum!" Axton said.

Maya opened herself to it. Her body relaxed and Axton's cock struck deep up Maya's asshole. She could feel the heat of Axton's balls against her buttocks. They were hot and full, but she knew that what they held was for her. As Maya opened herself, the commando let go. Maya felt the first blazing spurt of semen spray up her butt. The thick jizz splashed her bowels and Maya's orgasm jolted into something higher. She could no longer scream. Some of the hovering objects flew across the room, others simply vanished entirely into another dimension. Each volley of semen up her ass sent of ripple of light dancing down Maya's tattoos that made the room shake.

At last Axton pulled back. She could feel a gooey strand of cum stretching between the tip of his departing cock and her stretched anus. Thick spunk was bubbling slowly out of her asshole and Maya let it drip down her crack and over her pussy lips and trembling thighs. She lowered herself slowly to the bed and rolled onto her side to look up at Axton. His muscular body was drenched in sweat and his long cock was finally drifting downwards. One corner of his mouth was quirked upwards.

"Wow... So that happened," he said.

The Siren's tattoos faded into blue and the hovering objects clattered to the floor. Maya felt changed. Her orgasms had subtly altered her perceptions, forced her senses to climb higher as they tried to keep pace with the ecstasy they'd built together. It was a rush that echoed the first manifestation of her powers. Maya flexed her tattooed hand, feeling the power there, on that new level. She looked up. Axton was watching her hand with a slightly worried arch to his brow. It made the rank insignia implanted there wrinkle. It was cute.

She hooked her finger at him.

"Time for bed," she said.

Sleep did not last long. Maya was prodded awake by Axton's shaft. It was towering and hard, digging into her back. Maya slid down the bed, drawing the sheets back to admire Axton's cock. It was such a strange thing to make her feel so good. But it hadn't all been enlightenment. Maya's burst of satori - revelation - had come at the peak of orgasm, but not every orgasm had been satori. All the rest of it had just been... damned fun.

"Well, hello," Axton said groggily when Maya woke him.

"Stand up," she commanded.

"Yes, ma'am," he said.

Axton rolled out of bed and stood at attention, snapping his hand smartly to his brow. Maya giggled. She couldn't help it. Axton could be funny. And it was fun to be in control. Not the iron hand that the brothers of the Impending Storm had taught her, but control given to her by Axton. If he was going to put himself in her hands, Maya decided to take good care of him.

The Siren sat up on the edge of the bed and closed her lips around Axton's dick. She could taste herself on him. Her juices mingled with his on his skin, creating a flavor that was theirs. Gaige had been free with the technical details of her fucking, but hadn't spoken about the feelings. And yet, still she had decided that Axton was better than her mechanical dildos, that he was her new toy. Maya decided that Axton was hers now, too.

Maya's tongue stroked Axton as she swallowed him. Gaige's technical viewpoint had at least provided a blueprint for the how-to of sucking dick. Her lips sucked gently at him, her tongue licked him up and down, not neglecting his tightening scrotum. Her hand stroked his shaft firmly and her fingers dug into his flanks.

Axton's breathing grew heavier and his cock hotter. Maya had spent more time exploring the feelings and sensation she had experienced and not so much paying attention to what he was feeling. Was she going to make him cum again?

"What do I do?" she asked. Maya's lips shined wetly and a glistening strand of saliva bridged the space between her mouth and Axton's flushed cock. Her pale hand slipped up and down his wet shaft.

"Stand in front of this," Axton said.

He gestured down and Maya slipped off the bed to kneel in front of Axton. She was just in time to catch the first jet of semen against her chest. Her brows shot up at the pleasant feel of slick sperm on her skin. Maya's hand tightened and sped on his hard length. Axton grunted with each pulse of jizz as Maya milked his load out onto her tits. She pulled her shoulders back to offer her perky breasts up as his target and the commando delivered. Axton sprayed a dozen thick spurts of warm spunk across her chest, painting both of Maya's soft breasts in a thick layer of cum.

* * *

Axton staggered back from the shower feeling pleasantly drained. Maya had left - finally - but promised that she would be back for more. Maybe it was the whole freaky worshipped-by-a-whole-planet Siren thing, but it sounded kind of like a threat to Axton. And who knew how long until the mechromancer needed servicing, too?

The commando tossed his towel onto the bed and reached down to the worn desk sitting next to it. His Saber SDU sat on top of the desk, a pink bow tied neatly around it.

"Well, aren't you beautiful?" Axton said. He smiled.

There was a knock at the door and Axton quickly checked to make sure he was decent this time. He was wearing his fatigue pants, at least.

"Yeah?" he answer.

The door opened and a curvaceous silhouette stepped through. Moxxxi leaned against the door rame and raked Axton's naked chest with a predatory gaze.

"I've just been talking to Maya," she said. "The rumors are flying, soldier boy. But I was hoping I could get your... input."

Moxxxi shifted just enough to set her large round tits jiggling. She winked.

Axton was a soldier. He knew the realities of battle. Blowing stuff up was fun, but death was a soldier's constant companion. Bandits, skags, Hyperion... Pandora was a big dry ball of death. Axton just never figured it would be the women who would be the death of him.

"Reporting for duty, ma'am," he said with a grin.

12