The Sissymaiden's Tale Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ppeaks42
ppeaks42
694 Followers

As promised, the First Family of Julia, Chris, and Marcus continued to lead by example. They disseminated regular video broadcasts providing tips and examples of how newly female-led relationships with black bulls and sissy husbands could be made to work. Some videos focused on furthering the feminization of sissies to help them better accept their new role. Julia showed how to dress sissies in progressively more feminine clothes, how to help them with makeup and hairstyling, and eventually how to transition them to female names to help reduce their cognitive dissonance. Julia strongly recommended that all women employ chastity, as in her mind it was the only reliable way to really gain full control over your sissy. She even demonstrated how sissy-gasms could be stimulated without ever removing chastity cages by proper application of anal stimulation. The video of President Julia pounding the ass of once-president Christine until she dribbled cum through her cage was one of the most popular of the series.

In other videos Julia explored the relationship between the two most important people in any woman's life: her bull and her sissy. She showed how to combine sex with her bull with sissy breastfeeding to ensure that nobody was neglected. She also demonstrated ways in which sissies could still contribute sexually, by orally preparing bulls cocks for sex or by cleaning up their cum after they'd finished pleasuring their woman. She even shared that most of the time she kept Christine under her desk in the Oval Office so that she could provide a steady stream of oral worship to her mommy.

The videos were a cultural sensation, and women everywhere yearned for the settled life they depicted. Sharing black bulls between several women was a demographic necessity, but in the face of growing demand for exclusive services, Julia announced a new immigration initiative to import millions of virile black men from around the world to fill the gap with worker-visa programs requiring female sponsorship. The program was an unmitigated success, as even with the stringent requirements on sexual aptitude and size, countless bulls were successfully introduced to an America that needed them desperately.

However, for a malignant and rebellious fragment of feminized men that still struggled to cling to their last vestiges of manhood, this was the last straw. They began to gather in secret, laying plans to take back the country that has once been theirs. And exactly one year after the president's infamous proclamation, they launched an open rebellion...

ppeaks42
ppeaks42
694 Followers
12