The SisterHood Ch. 04-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey," he spoke softly, wrapping his arms around neck.

Kissing me on the temple, I smiled up at him. Stacy swooped by grabbing Sam, she announced the rest of them would be leaving the house soon. We huddled on the couch, watching an old black and white horror movie, I sat in between Daniel's legs with his arms wrapped around me. As they left Casandra cursed at Daniel before she trudged out the door. I laughed weakly.

"What are you doing tonight?" He breathed, as he casually brushed his hand up my thigh.

I shivered at his touch, "Nothing I know of why?"

"I was just wondering," he whispered in my ear.

We sat there quietly, watching movies while he ran his fingers through my hair.

Finally breaking the silence, Daniel had a somber tone, "Alex, do you stay down here?"

"No, I stay more up north," I admitted.

"Which school?" He questioned, grasping my left hand, he brought it to his mouth and kissed my palm.

"SCU. What school are you attending," I replied.

"Well that's funny, I go there also. But yet we never saw each other," I could hear the smile spreading on his face.

I shrugged slightly, "I was more into my books and keeping my face in a girl's crotch. Usually I avoided guys if I had a choice."

"Your a lesbian?" Daniel said dreamily. "Boy what'd I give to see that action."

"No, I'm bisexual. But I gravitate more towards women," I smirked.

We discussed our schedule and the activities and clubs we were involved in. Turns out we've seen a lot of each other, I just tend to duck through the crowd to avoid men. Bree's mom called me back to the house for dinner. Kissing him goodbye Daniel walked me to the car. Backing out of the driveway, I waved and drove off.

Walking through the door, the aroma of spices filled the air.

"Mmm, something smells delicious," I mumbled, sneaking into the kitchen.

"Curry chicken with white rice. I'd thought you like this dish," Jennifer smiled at me, wiping her hands on a cloth. "Don't worry about Bree she already ate. Boy does that girl have a stomach."

I laughed, nodding in agreement. I've seen Bree take on a whole pie of pizza if I could only eat one slice. It was ludicrous, but my guess was that all that food went to her boobs. Jennifer handed me my plate, then she headed off to her room. Scarfing down the food I washed my plate once I was finished. Quietly making my way up the stairs, I crept Into Bree's room.

Sitting on the love seat, I watched as she slept. Bree looked vulnerable, so ready for the taking. A sinister smile formed on my lips. Kicking off my shoes I ambled out of the room, into the guest room. If my memory served right Bree hid most of her toys in here underneath the floor. Tapping on the floor I listened for that hollow sound, pulling up the wooden floor board I marveled at the container of items she hid.

Grabbing what all I planned on using, I put the floor boards back into place. Sneaking back into the room I left and slid up stairs. Her mother left a note.

The note said, "they'd be back in two days, try not to wreck the house."

I read it in Clyde's voice. Bree's father was stern, but he had his good moments.

Slipping back into the room I decided to wait until she woke up.

~ ~ ~ ~

I watched, as she stirred awake Bree tried moving finding as she couldn't she struggled against the restraints. I tied it around the head board and to each of her wrist. Baffled she looked down at her now naked body, spotting me out of the corner of her eye she gave me a bewildered look. I flashed a wicked smile, stroking my cock to life. Standing from the sofa, I sashayed over to where she sat.

"Your awake now I see," I giggled, reaching down in the pile I gathered.

Grabbing a vibrator, I crawled into the bed sliding between her legs.

"Lex?" She said, giving me a lost look.

Ignoring her I turned on the vibrator, I put it on the lowest speed to start. Sliding it up and down her soft member I snickered. Watching her twitch, thrash about, and moan loudly as her dick grew to its full length. Sliding it down her appendage I rested it at her leaking entrance.

"Already you're so wet," I smiled down at her.

Placing the clamps on each of her nipples, I licked around them blowing air onto them slightly, making her catch her breath. Cupping her breast I kissed and sucked at the underside of her melons. Sliding my hands up her side I admired her body. Bree's dark skin glistened with sweat, her nipple piercings were cute and doubled the pleasure to having those clamps placed on her, the completely shaven mound that had a cock sprouting above her clit. Taking her lengthy tool into my mouth I stared up at her, keeping our eyes locked, as I took all of her into my throat.

"Oh, s-shit. Lex that's hot," She groaned, lolling her head side to side.

Bobbing my head, I made a glysk sort of sound as I feed her prick back into my throat. Inserting two digits into her cunt I curled my index and middle finger inside of her tight folds. Uttering a curse she closed her eyes enjoying her abuse. I began to pump my fingers into her hot snatch, hitting that spot inside of her. Sucking eagerly at her tool I twirled my tongue around her shaft.

Bucking against me, Bree let out a shrill cry for release. Withdrawing my fingers, I allowed her member to slide from my throat and out of my mouth with a "Pop". I licked her juices off of my fingers with my eyes still locked with hers.

"Why'd you stop?" She asked in a whisper.

Smiling smugly, I mounted her. Grasping her turgid shaft in my hand, I knelt over her, aligning myself with her cock. At a slow and torturous pace I fed her prick to my sopping twat. Moaning as I felt every inch penetrate my depths. Resting at the base of her I worked my tits, thumbing my hard nipples. Bree sat up attempting to grab me at my sides, the restraints halted her movement.

Licking my lips, I began to ride her. Slow and deep. We moaned in unison, rising up I kept her flared cock head at my entrance. Slamming my self down on her prickly I squealed in delight. Bree let out a hoarse cry as I bounced up and down on her lengthy member. I fucked her with all my might.

"I'm going to c-cum!," Bree announced.

"No," I hissed, staring her in the eye.

I felt a strange buzz in my head. Her tool thickened inside of me. Growing every time down I stroked my own dick, a bead if arousal formed at the fat head of my appendage. Slamming myself down onto her thickening cock an orgasm rippled though my body. My wet walls clamped down on her shaft, as I moaned hoarsely. Cum shot from my arduous prick. Using both hands to pump my shaft I coaxed a corking amount of my hot goo on to her stomach.

Climbing back down from my orgasm, I gyrated my hips.

Bree moaned painfully, "Please, Lex. I need to cum."

That's when I realized she hadn't gotten off. Rising off her throbbing tool, I was surprised at the girth of her dick. She thickened twice her normal size. It shocked me that I wasn't split in half. But it was to my pleasing that I discovered my powers.

Grinning Released Bree from the restraints, but I kept my mental hold on her. Hoisting her legs over my shoulder, I aimed my still stiff cock at her awaiting hole. Driving my tool inside of her hot cunt, I bit my lip at the feel of her snug pussy hugging my prick tightly.

"Fuck you're tight," I breathed.

Bree moaned in approval. I was ready to burst, just from resting inside of her. She was unbelievably tight, and hot. Rutting my hips I drove into her slowly. Quickening my pace, I grunted slashing in and out of her hot entrance. My senses were overwhelmed.

I could feel the knot in my stomach grow tighter, as I plunged into her clamping folds. My tool swelled inside of her as stabbed into her with a riotous speed. Bree groaned, arching her back to take more of my length into her.

"You want to cum badly don't you?" I snickered, pumping into her tightening cunt.

Bree whimpered underneath me, her muscles flexed to accommodate my member. Craning my neck, I screamed into her mouth, as my cock erupted. Spurting my hot spunk into her womb my breathing grew ridged and I began to feel light headed. Bree's velvet walls clenched tightly around my tool, milking me for ever drop. Her thick gunk coated my chest, massive globs covered the bed.

My own purging appendage slowed to a stop. Rope after thick rope continued to spring forth from her engorged shaft. Once the heavy down pour subsided, we were left a mickle to clean up. Both of us panting heavily, painted in white goo. Pulling out of Bree's depths a torrent of my seed spilled out of her. Slipping out of the bed, I sauntered over to where the camera rested. Stopping it from recording a grin spread on my lips.

I would enjoy watching this over and over with Daniel. This winter break seems to be full of surprises, to my appall I found most of them interesting. Only time can tell.

12