The Sisters' Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andy5v
Andy5v
380 Followers

“Are you okay Jennifer?” Janette asked seeing the strange look on her sister’s face. She also noticed that Jennifer’s top three buttons of her blouse were open and she seemed to be wearing some type of pushup bra. Janette was well aware of Jennifer’s big boobs but she was surprised that Jennifer was showing so much of them off. She also noticed that the bra was very sheer and almost invisible on her sister’s flesh.

“Yes, I am fine,” she said.

“Are you sure you want to wear your blouse open like that?” Janette asked.

Jennifer looked down.

“Oh my God, I did not know my blouse was open like that,” Jennifer said and quickly buttoned the top thee button.

Janette watched her sister buttoned her blouse. She did not see how Jennifer could not have noticed the unbuttoned blouse and she could still see that Jennifer was wearing a very sexy new bra. Of course, Janette really could not say little since under her purple dress she wore no panties and if she was not careful when she sat her pussy would be visible to the world. As she watched her sister she could still feel a tingle in her swollen clitoris. It had certainly been a weird day at the mall.

The two older sisters met up with the younger sisters. They had a nice snack and then separated going home.

Janette and Jennifer walked to Jennifer’s car and left the parking lot. Jennifer drove up Janette’s driveway and said, “I’ve got to go and get dinner ready. I will see you on Saturday.”

“Okay Jennifer. I hope everything goes well. I am going to be interested in seeing Josh again,” she said and closed the door.

When Jennifer heard the name, Josh, a shudder went through her body. She looked down at her breast. She could have sworn someone was suckling on her nipple. A sudden smile came to her face. Her breast felt really good. She also felt rather good in other placed too.

As Janette shut the door she could not understand the sudden feeling of passion that flowed through her ending between her legs. She felt her pussy moisten and her clit swell. It had been a very strange but not all together unpleasant day at the mall.

Janette unloaded her packages in the living and sat down on the sofa. As she did she again became aware that her panties were missing and that her pussy was continuing to demand some attention. Janette pulled up her dress and was amazed at how wet her pussy lips were. There was even some dampness on her dress where she had been sitting. As she thought about her chance meeting with Josh a certain overwhelming urge came upon her.

“There is something about that guy that has a strange effect on me,” Janette said aloud.

Janette had not masturbated in a very long time. In fact Janette had not even thought of sex in a long time. But suddenly her hand went down her body and before she knew what was happening, her finger began to massage her pussy lips and then rub her swollen clit. She moved her other hand down her body and her finger quickly found itself twitching deep inside her pussy hole. As she sat on the sofa with her dress pulled up and her legs spread in an obscene manner both hands were feverously working on her pussy.

“Oh my God, what is wrong with me, Ahhhhhhh!” she screamed as an intense power orgasm suddenly flowed through her body. Suddenly her entire being was fucking her own fingers and is a most lewd manner totally uncharacteristic of this person. Her fingers continued their probe deep insider her pussy and the other hand pinched and pulled on her very swollen clit.

“Oh Goooood!” she cried as a passionate wave of euphoric pure sexual energy was released from her repressed mind. Janette was lying on the couch with her legs spread wide with both hand feverously massaging her very very wet cunt. For a few moments Janette was in heaven.

“This has been a very strange day,” Janette said to herself as she lay back on the sofa totally spent.

Andy5v
Andy5v
380 Followers
12