All Comments on 'The Sisters Smith'

by randomencounter2003

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
jaggers0053jaggers0053over 17 years ago
interesting

but i have to wonder about all this effort to have her husband cheat when all she had to do is tell him to have fun with her sister. Melissa could have accomplished the same thing with a lot less effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Is it Malissa or Melissa?

The name changes repeatedly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good build

Very hot. I liked the build up and it has given great reading for me and my husband. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
first page was irritationg

"Please Jill" 'Jill please' 'Jill don't' 'Don't Jill' 'Jill no' 'No Jill' 'Please don't Jill' 'Jill don't, please' 'Don't, Jill, please'

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
sisters.

God help the sister that comes between her ~ and her man. A family in turmoil turns to sex. Hot Story!

ninetenguninetenguover 17 years ago
Fine writer

Great Stuff! I've been a fan for years, it's great to see new work! Your ability to genuinely excite the reader pushes you far above the usual kiss, kiss, bang, bang plots of other stories. thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

i hate it when a guy thinks with his dick! i couldnt even read the whole story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loads of fun

I love road sex, and the whole sister aspect was fun. Nice lite read.

gravyruggravyrugover 13 years ago
Umm, no means no

Even for women. That was three cases of sexual assault by Jill, no matter that she set it up with her sister. Not cool.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Like the story. Tho I have to agree I dont like the sexual assault I like the hot story. If only the sis had bothered to be a good wife and gave him a gift instead of a guilt trip.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I mean, the assault was definitely off-putting, but...I think as far as the story goes it ended up making the whole thing more erotic. It left the husband with less guilt, or chance to resist than he might have normally had, and made for good storytelling later on. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good story

This site is so full of crap about mean cheating, humiliating wives and wimp /gay husbands it's refreshing to see someone writing about a wife doing something nice for her husband. I think the storyline could've used the idea of the wife after testing her husband then letting him know what was in store so he could anticipate the enormity of the gift.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I read this story until about halfway through the first page, until I came to the conclusion that the husband was a pushover. While verbally denying, he probably couldn't wait to get into his sister-in-law's panties. Either that or he's unable to deny any advance on him. It doesn't matter which of the both is true, but it's not a story I'm interested in reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This drivel is just third rate stroke story with NO redeeming feature whatsoever !

Inane and talentless! "1*" !!

real69luvrreal69luvrover 8 years ago
Loved it

Oh to be so lucky. lol Gave it a 5

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 7 years ago

I think if I were him I would probably have been slightly angry, mostly relieved that it didn't ruin my marriage, but a tad angry because of the deceit, the guy presumably felt guilty for cheating on his wife, a misery that could have been avoided if the wife and sister had just been up-front, rather than playing games.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The story is very erotic, but in the end he was weak and cheated on his Wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You need a good proofreader to edit your work. The story line was great, though I thought at times you were neieve, it's just our differences. I would have taken Jill way before you did, but you did a good job covering up the girls' plan. Keep writing.

XYZ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrandomencounter2003@randomencounter2003
I have been reading Literotica for awhile and decided to try my hand at writing. My long term goal is to share what I have written and hopefully find some people to chat with. I hope you enjoy what I have written and feel free to send comments.