All Comments on 'The Sitter'

by taylorsam

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
impo_61impo_61almost 8 years ago
Really?

Really? Knowing her husband's traveling partner was all the evidence she needed to convince her that he was cheating? Then she fucks the male babysitter in revenge? How will this solve her problem? What's next? get pregnant by the babysitter, to be needing him until he has 30 years old and still babysitting? I'm not saying the husband isn't cheating, but she had to confront him at least, before taking any decision...This is the babysitter fantasy turned 180 degrees, why not make it just a fantasy and not a story? 1*

SharedSigneSharedSignealmost 8 years ago
Agree with all impo said, one star

What was the point of this story? Trying to be clever?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great first part

While it needs some more details I liked it and liked where it was going. Write a part two taking us to Saturday night and on More details of the husband and more summer fun. Don't get her pregnant yet let the husband think he does it.

mike9698mike9698almost 8 years ago
Crap

So with very little evidence she is convinced her husband is cheating. Instead of confronting him she fucks some kid. I don't know if the husband is cheating or not and neither does she. I do know she is a worthless whore. It's not like teenage boys never Bragg about who they fuck or anything. Just another dumbass story about a cheating slut who is to stupid.

hindsight2020hindsight2020almost 8 years ago
Lame

Just a weak story poorly told. While many of the other comments are true. The assumption with no evidence, etc... They might have been overcome, if the writer could,... well, write. But this submission does not show any real effort. It is just lame.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caalmost 8 years ago
3

The point or moral of the story is: dont cut spouse of frim sex if u r cheating, especially dont turn down a blow job... omg

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
You never established

That her husband was cheating, if he was, then take him to the cleaners in the divorce and keep your reputation, child custody and the house. Now when he proves you did the usual thing and jumped to conclusions and took the advice of another dumb friend and he was not doing you wrong...you lose it all and he walks away a winner. Oh yeah and you now have a kid of your own with the baby sitter. Hows that going to go over? You need another chapter to either totaly ruin the story or get your head above your waist line and address everything you overlooked. Your choice, but get off the pot if you want to B A Writer!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

Vote 1* for 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐔𝐌𝐁 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐄™ aka WHOREDSigne!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
The cheating doesn't matter. Heading for divorce regardless.

The husband is a neglectful insensitive ass. The wife did him one better by becoming a cheating slut. There was little marriage to save to begin with, and no marriage now. She's not that old, so if she's lucky maybe the college kid will fall in love with some experienced pussy and a ready made family. She needs to hope he's too stupid to realize he's dating a whore. The ass will of course be stuck with child support and alimony. Just ugly and uglier. Can't complain; I got what I paid for.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
re:Vote 1* for 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐔𝐌𝐁 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐄™ aka WHOREDSigne!

You ever hear the old saying, "Don't assume. It makes an ass out of you and me"?

<P>

You assumed, but Signe rated it a 1. This means you definitely didn't read Signe's comments, and I have a feeling you didn't read the story.

<P>

Yeah, Bonnie was an ass, but you're far worse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Man you guys are brutal...

Maybe there was not message in the story? It is for fun after all. Lighten up.

Author, it was good. I hope there is another half, I will send you some suggestions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

You were able to create a hot sex scene that got my dick hard. That was your greatest success. If you are going to keep writing, you need to read more to improve your vocabulary, word usage, and grammar. Good editing also would help.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great revenge sex story. Of course the college punk had to have a bigger cock...

...though the better stamina and shorter recovery times made sense.

Unfortunately, the technical aspects of the writing suffered by very poor to nonexistent editing.

I could get through three sentences without stumbling over a misspelling or misused word.

You should put more effort into polishing. It's absence cast a pallor over the whole of it. I scored it four stars on the strength of the "like" factor, but I really should have stuck to my initial two star assessment. I went back and reread parts, just to confirm and regret my generosity.

Sorry, finish it so it shines and I'm sure your story ideas will bring far better and more deserved scores and comments.

BigspurtBigspurtalmost 8 years ago
Getting Laid!

I love stories like this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story

So very hot. Nice twist on bedding the babysitter. A five.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Name

Good story, but the child's name is Tommy Thomas?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Lol

Haha this comment v

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nice story but....

I liked the story but kept tripping over the missing or misused words. Just take a few more minutes to read it over before submitting and it would be 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
LOL

Tommy Thomas

clitlicker4uclitlicker4uover 7 years ago
Nice

New spin on an old story. I have toadmit, as a guy, I have often wished I had kids and could fuck my babysitter like in some of the stories here. Never once did I ever dream of actually being the babysitter and fucking the mom.

Nice story, well written. Hoping for more.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Works

Whore got your man? Then you go be a whore too. What a plan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
enjoyed mthe story but

the call me Mrs. and then call me Lori and back to Mrs. was kind of stupid but the story was great....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very good story. Nice revenge twist. Take the assumption that hubby is cheating. Author’s prerogative. Nice description of sex

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous