All Comments on 'The Sitter Ch. 01'

by DantesCristo

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
WanderingLost326WanderingLost326about 11 years ago
Great Start - Have to Continue

This a great start, you have got to continue this story!!!

Pirate TregarePirate Tregareabout 11 years ago
Where's the 6?

No, the 7... hell, the 8! Because 5 does not do it justice.

Well set-up, interesting take on an old premise. But above all, incredibly well-written! If you didn't have an editor on this, you should offer to be an editor for others.

MaximguyMaximguyabout 11 years ago
This was hot.

Awesome. I'm looking forward to more. I hope there's real drama and story in the future with the hot sex in this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
AMAZING

This story is so hot it would make a dead man get erect. Scorching hot!! Wow. Just wow. Please. More! I beg you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
get real

11 inches, lost it right there

Dmitry1518Dmitry1518about 10 years ago
Why?

Why does everyone have to have a completely unrealistic cock size? 11"? Give me a break.

That one ridicules part is the ONLY thing wrong with your story though.

Don't forget the wife is in the bathroom where the sitter left her shirt.

alan9alan9almost 8 years ago
Perfect Story Telling - Outstanding Imagery - Fun Humor.

You're very good. The erotic imagery is perfectly interrupted by occasional humor that actually brings one to chuckles or outright laughter. Emily is a dream! Please tell us about her next visit!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
This was superb

except the 11 inches cock length, everything was great. when can we have the story of her next visit?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Fucking awesome!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous