The Sitter Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt Lehman quickly pulled up his pants as the door to his office creaked open.

Emily almost burst out giggling as Matt's eyes almost fell out of his head. Emily Parson's stood in front of him with wet hair loose around her shoulders. Her jeans fit snuggly about her waist, but she'd seemed to have 'forgotten' to put her shirt back on. Her huge perfect breasts sat barely encased by the black lace bra that seemed to strain against the sheer enormity of what they tried to hold. Her nipples hard and clearly visible in the cold air.

"Mr. Lehman, Rose also threw up on my sweater. Do you have another shirt I could wear?" Emily said sweetly and seemingly innocently. A delicate smile forming on her beautiful face as Matt stared so wild-eyed at her chest. He was obviously enjoying the show.

"Um yeah," Matt grunted unable to tear his eyes from the huge tits in front of him and unable to stand up due to his 'situation.' "I think Mary has something in her closet that you could wear."

"Could you show me?"

"Well..."

"Please Mr. Lehman," Emily said. "I'd feel weird just going through her closet." Emily smiled at him and then she looked toward his pants, which were obviously undone, and were obviously the thing preventing him from helping her.

"Uh..." Matt shuffled in his seat clearly uncomfortable.

"Mr. Lehman," Emily said as she slowly moved over towards his chair, "did I interrupt something? Were you 'doing' something when I walked in without knocking?"

Matt Lehman looked like a deer in headlights as Emily swayed lasciviously over to his chair. She was going to have a lot of fun with him tonight. And he had no idea. Yet.

"Well, no, I wasn't doing anything, I just..." Matt stuttered. He seemed genuinely confused at what was going on. Emily decided to help him.

"Were you masturbating Mr. Lehman?"

The words hung in the air like marionettes dangling in front of them both. Slowly Emily moved Matt's arm from across his unzipped pants and she gently sat down on Matt's lap.

"What?" he almost whispered.

"Were. You. Masturbating? It's a simple question Mr. Lehman. Before I so rudely walked into your office without knocking, were you touching yourself?" Emily said as she pressed her body into his and wrapping her arms around his neck she whispered into his ear, "were you touching your big, hard cock?"

Emily gently shifted herself luxuriating in the feel of Matt's penis pressed against her ass through her jeans. Matt was completely motionless and yet Emily could feel every muscle in his body seemed to be tensing. She continued to whisper softly in his ear as she brushed her lips against his neck.

"Mr. Lehman, were you thinking about me while you sat here stroking your cock? Were you thinking about my breasts Mr. Lehman? Were you thinking about touching my big tits, about licking them and squeezing them Mr. Lehman?"

"Yes." Matt said barely audible.

"Were you thinking about something dirtier Mr. Lehman?" she said barely touching his neck with her soft lips. "Were you thinking about me? On my knees? Right here?" she whispered, her mouth millimeters from his. "Stroking your cock? Sucking your cock? Licking and drooling all over your. Big. Cock?"

And with that Emily gently kissed Matt once, twice and on the third time he seemed to come out of his confusion long enough to kiss her back, tentatively at first , his lips skimming across hers, but then quickly, as the reality of the situation dawned on him, it became more forceful. Emily's tongue snaked into Matt Lehman's mouth and he accepted it willingly. Their kissing quickly became passionate and hot before she pulled herself away. Matt stared breathless at her, but Emily just smiled at him and slowly began to slide down his body dragging herself painfully slowly off the chair and onto the carpet. As she knelt in front of him she gave him a sultry smile and moved her hands up his legs.

"Let's just see what we've got here shall we?" Emily reached the unzipped apex of his pant legs and carefully moving the loose flap aside, she gently pulled down his pants and boxer shorts altogether, straight to the floor.

Looking up, Emily stared in absolute awe at what had to be the largest specimen of the male sex organ she had ever seen. Matt was enormous. As long as he was thick. As hard as he was veined. This thing was incredible.

"Holy shit Mr. Lehman!" Now it was her turn to be astonished. "How big...how big is it?"

Matt breathed heavily and whispered, "Eleven inches."

Emily reached her hand out and wrapped it around the base. Matt groaned deeply. Her hand looked miniature next to his huge cock. Emily began to gently move her hand from the bottom to the top marveling at just how long it was taking her to complete the journey. Her fingers didn't come close to wrapping around the full girth and the weight of the thing itself must have been at least 2 or 3 pounds of meat. She could smell the intoxicating muskiness of his cock and she watched as what she thought was a single droplet of pre cum oozed from the tip. What she soon saw was that it could have been better described as a stream, a gush of pre cum leaking down his hard cock and onto her hand.

Emily gasped at how much there was. The clear liquid dribbled down over her hand as she looked up into Matt's eyes with surprise. Her big blue eyes staring at his face in lustful excitement. And then Emily moved the hand that had been holding his cock, the hand that was now shimmering in Matt Lehman's clear pre cum, Emily brought that hand slowly to her mouth and licked one of her fingers.

Matt's eyes widened at the spectacle in front of him. He watched as Emily's finger disappeared into her sweet cherry mouth as she licked his pre cum from her hand.

"That's delicious," she said.

Matt stared at her with glazed eyes as she placed her hand back on his cock and began to gently jerk him off.

"I'm glad you like it." God she was so fucking sexy. Her long blonde hair and huge breasts hovering in front of eyes like a mirage of young perfect pussy. "That's just an appetizer though. Save room for the main course."

Emily smiled, "Don't worry, I'm still really hungry. Do you think you have something that could satisfy me?"

"I think we could find something," Matt said.

Emily's hand began to move a little faster as her wrist twisted so that she could cover more of his cock. She was using the rest of his pre cum as a lubricant while she expertly continued rubbing it faster and faster. Her fingers danced from the ridge of his corona all the way to the base with fervor and tenderness, her breasts jiggling with each stroke, her mouth open slightly while she watched him with delight.

Matt's head fell back in total pleasure. If Emily kept this up he was going to cum, but just as he thought that she suddenly stopped jerking him off. He watched as she released his cock from her hand and smiled at him.

"We can't have you getting too excited Mr. Lehman. Do you think you can wait?"

The enormous rod swayed in front of her face desperately wanting to be touched. Emily moved her fingertips to his balls and softly rolled the plum sized orbs in her hand. Matt smiled back at her.

"I hope so."

"Me too, Mr. Lehman."

Emily rolled the two testicles back and forth gently calming down his excitement, but keeping him interested. Matt was dreaming. He had to be dreaming as he stared at the beautiful blonde kneeling on the floor in front of him playing with his nuts, her huge tits barely encased within the black lace bra. Her gorgeous blue eyes staring at him with a look of sultry ferocity. What had he done to deserve this perfect gift?

Emily watched as Matt came back from the edge of his excitement. She wasn't about to let this be a simple handjob. This massive cock deserved to be worshiped for what it was. Perfection. How was it possible for this thing to fit in a girl's mouth let alone her pussy? That thought alone made Emily's already wet slit get even wetter. She was already soaking between her legs, the wildly erotic situation they were in, that she'd created, seducing a married man, a hot married man, a hot married man with a huge dick, made her feel more turned on than she'd been her entire life.

"Does Mrs. Lehman suck your cock Mr. Lehman?" She asked. Her hand still rolling his giant beanbag. Matt's mouth dropped open and his mouth filled with saliva he gulped it down. "No."

"Does she let you slide your dick over her wet tongue?" Matt shook his head again. "Does she worship this beautiful cock the way it deserves to be worshiped Mr. Lehman?" Matt just stared at her. Emily removed her hand from his nuts and let Matt's package sway in front of her face. Even without touching him the electricity in the room was driving both of them insane. Emily looked straight into Matt's eyes. "Do you want me to suck your cock Mr. Lehman?"

"Yes."

"You want me to put your penis inside my mouth? You want to push your big dick between my lips and watch me blow you? You want to use my mouth Mr. Lehman?" Emily moved her face closer to Matt's cock.

"God yes."

"Tell me," Emily said only millimeters away from his huge rod. She could smell his cock. The musky flavor of his passion. She let her puffy perfect lips barely touch the underside of his cockhead. Matt moaned as he watched her bottom lip catch on the head of his as she stared up at him. Her plump, moist lips beckoning to him like a pair of sirens, calling out to him, begging to help satisfy his desire.

"I want you to suck my cock Emily."

And so, slowly, ever so slowly, Matt Lehman's beautiful blonde 19 year old babysitter opened her mouth and softly spread her lips over the tip of the enormous head of Matt's cock.

"Fuuuuuuuuck." Matt moaned.

Emily slowly moved her tongue over the tip of Matt's cock, teasing the slit and moving in concentric circles as she gently licked at the sensitive underside of the head. It was a lollipop and she was going to lick all the way to candy center.

As she played with his cockhead she watched as Matt moaned and writhed above her obviously having not felt a mouth on his cock for a long time. Emily was going to take her time with this. She wanted him to enjoy it, and she had no doubt in her mind that he would. Her lips kissed and sucked softly as she made out with the head of Matt's cock. She listened to him groan again, and she lifted her big blue eyes to see him staring down at her, her mouth stretched in a wide O around the bulbous head of his penis.

Emily loved giving head. It was easily the thing she was best at, but she'd never worked on someone this massive before. Not to mention, the majority of the guys she sucked would blow their load within a couple minutes of being in her talented mouth and a couple barely made it one minute. She hoped Matt would last longer, and she was determined to make sure he did.

Matt watched her pull her teeth over his cockhead and he let out a guttural sigh as he watched this unbelievably sexy teenager drag her lips and tongue all over his penis. He could've died right then. The view in front of him was better than anything he'd ever seen before. He stared at the big titted blonde as she licked and sucked on the head of his cock as if it were her favorite food. He wouldn't last long if she kept this up. As much as he was trying to hold on it was proving to be difficult. His wife hadn't given him a blowjob in years and he'd completely forgotten what it was like to get sucked off. And this wasn't your average blowjob. He could already tell that this girl, for all of her 19 years, knew exactly what she was doing.

Emily licked her way down the long length of his eleven inch cock as she wrapped her fingers around his plum sized balls and brought each one delicately to her mouth, licking and sucking at his testicles while she continued to softly stroke his penis. Her tongue rolled around as she tried in vain to fit an entire cum filled ball in her mouth. Finding herself unable to she instead slid her hot tongue back and forth between the two as his huge manhood swung above her and his glazed eyes looked down on her. She laid her tongue flat against his cock and leisurely dragged it all the way up to the crown ending her journey with a kiss to his cockhead.

"Did you like that?" Emily asked with an innocent smile.

"Fuck yes. That was amazing." Matt eyes seemed to be permanently glued to this vixen.

Emily rubbed the head of his cock against her lips as another gush of pre cum leaked into her mouth.

"Want me to keep going?"

"Please. Oh god please."

"Ok. But you're not allowed to cum yet Mr. Lehman. I want to get a chance to suck this beautiful cock properly first. You promise?"

"I promise. I mean, I'll do my best." Matt said with a smile.

Suddenly the telephone rang on Matt's desk.

The conference call! He looked at Emily with a mixture of fear and confusion. He had to take the call, but if she told him not to, if she told him to quit his job and move to Mexico with her he would have said yes. The phone kept ringing.

Emily smiled at Matt. Her hand continued to leisurely stroke his cock. He looked so panicked. It was cute. "Pick it up," she said. "You should pick it up Mr. Lehman."

"But it's my work."

"Even better," Emily said smiling devilishly.

Matt gingerly placed his hand on the receiver and picked up the phone placing it to his ear. "Hello?" A group of men on the other end of the line all returned greetings and began talking about the upcoming deal they'd be working on. Matt could barely hear them, as all he was seeing was Emily as she let go of his cock and stood up. Matt started to panic.

Placing his hand over the phone he whispered, "It shouldn't take long. Please. I'll hang up if you want me to. Please don't stop."

The desperation in his eyes made Emily burst out laughing. "I'm not stopping Mr. Lehman. I was just getting a little more comfortable." And as Matt breathed a deep sigh of relief Emily walked towards the fireplace her sweet ass swaying in her jeans.

Standing in front of the roaring fire she slowly unbuttoned first one then two then three buttons as Matt watched with the phone barely to his ear. Emily peeled her skin tight jeans down her tanned smooth legs and kicked them off standing in front of the fire in her panties and bra. And staring right at him Emily moved her hands up to her long blonde hair and began writhing, dancing for Matt. Her hips swayed and as Matt vaguely listened to the droning on the other side of the line he watched as Emily reached behind her back and gently unclasped her bra.

As she slowly walked back towards him she held the black lace tantalizingly over her magnificent rack. Matt's cock felt like it would explode at any second as Emily, standing in front of him, unhurriedly pulled down first the right strap and then the left, finally allowing the now useless material to fall to the floor at her feet.

"Holy shit," Matt said, forgetting to place his hand over the receiver.

"What did you say Matt?" asked a voice on the other end of the line.

"Uh, nothing sir. Sorry."

But he wasn't sorry. He was so fucking far from sorry. In front of his face, not a foot away was the most glorious, the most fantastic set of breasts he had ever seen. Each looking as if it were carved from stone, but at the same time looking as soft and pliable as a pillow. And massive. The bra must have masked their true size because as he stared at them Matt was sure they'd gotten even bigger in their naked glory. He felt the saliva in his mouth flow over his bottom lip as he actually drooled looking at Emily Parsons' perfect tits.

"You like my tits Mr. Lehman?" Emily asked climbing onto his lap, straddling him and giving him an even closer view. Matt nodded, dumbly wiping his lip. "You know what I really love Mr. Lehman?" Emily leaned in, pressing her naked tits to his chest and whispering into the ear that wasn't listening to the banal conference call. "I love when a guy sucks my nipples. Would you suck my nipples Mr. Lehman?"

Matt didn't hesitate as he placed his hand that wasn't holding the phone over one of her massive breasts, lifting it gently, feeling the weight, the softness of the supple, perfect breast in his hand. And looking up at her he wrapped his mouth over her sweet tit and fed on her nipple with a passion that scared them both. The phone still on his ear Matt suckled at her breast as Emily gave little whimpers of delight.

Shit he was good at this she thought. His tongue diligently flicking her distended nipple and feeding on her succulent tit as his hand groped and squeezed and clawed at the heavy weight. He was driving her wild with his tongue and hands, both hands as he'd dropped the phone in favor of playing with both tits, and moving his mouth ferociously from one to the other.

Matt was in heaven. His mouth was open as wide as it would go as he tried in vain to fit as much of Emily huge breast in his mouth at once. She tasted wonderful, like soap and lavender and sex and candy. Nineteen year old fuck candy. His hands squeezed her pliant flesh as he continued to feed on her juicy breasts.

Emily extracted Matt's mouth from her tit. "My turn, Mr. Lehman," she said once more standing up and kneeling on the floor in front of him. Matt reached back down for the phone, and placing it to his ear he heard the mumbling of his colleagues' conversation, but was having trouble understanding them, as the gorgeous topless blonde kneeled in front of his erect penis.

Emily stared at him as his eleven inch cock gently swayed in front of her face, her hand reaching up to grasp the base and direct it at her mouth.

"Now" the topless blonde vixen said, a wickedly nasty smile on her lips. "Let's get this party started."

And covering the phone just in time Matt groaned loudly as Emily inhaled four inches of his cock into her mouth all at once. He could feel her sucking mouth and licking tongue as she started bobbing up and down his tool. Her mouth was like velvet and her tongue felt like it was on every part of his dick at once.

"Aw fuck that's it," Matt whispered.

Emily moaned around her mouthful of hard dickmeat. Her jaw was already sore and her mouth was stretched almost as wide as it could go, but she was so fucking turned on. She loved Matt's dick more than any other cock she'd had. It filled her mouth so perfectly, so completely. She began to bob her head faster, her tongue dancing wildly over the underside as she took five inches into her mouth feeling the tip of Matt's cock bump against the opening of her throat.

Matt was just a series of long, steady groans now as his hand grasped the phone preventing his bosses from hearing what was happening to him. And then vaguely, as if in a dream, as if from far away, he heard his name being called. Slowly coming back to reality to tried to pull himself together.

"Yes?" he grunted, barely able to handle that single syllable as Emily Parsons continued her assault on his cock, her hand now joining the party as she started slowly jacking him off while fucking her mouth with his cock.

"What are your thoughts?" said one of the voices on the other end of the line.

Emily slowed her hand down as she placed both hands on Matt's legs and looked up at him, her mouth stretched open in a lewdly wide O. She was gently bobbing her head between four and five inches, back and forth, softly moving her sweet mouth back and forth as if waiting for something. Matt looked at her quizzically, wondering why she'd slowed down, he was so close, and if her mouth hadn't been so stretched open so wide he could've sworn she would have smiled.

With all the concentration he could muster he directed his attention back to the phone and said, "Well sir, uh, I think –"

As soon as he started talking, Emily, her hands placed on his legs and staring straight into his eyes, opened her throat and allowed the head of Matt's cock to pierce through.