The Sitter Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AGGGGHHHHHHRRRR" Matt groaned.

"Matt? Are you alright?" came the intrusive voice of his boss.

Matt, barely able to speak managed to say, "Yes....yes...sir. I just....I stubbed my toe...I, Ohhhhhhh god," he moaned as Emily quickly pulled him out of her mouth and throat and just as quickly pushed it back in taking another inch down her gullet. She was forcefully spearing seven inches of his cock in and out of her mouth and he barely knew where he was. Her huge breasts bouncing with every dip of her head, her tight throat opening to accommodate the big head of his cock.

"Are you alright?" asked the baritone voice.

"Fine, just...just...need a minute." And Matt quickly reached over to the phone and pushed the mute button. "FUUUUUCK!!!" he shouted.

Emily pulled his now saliva soaked cock from her mouth. "You like that?" she said smiling and breathing heavily.

"Oh my god," was all he could say as he stared at this goddess, her 36D breasts jiggling with every breath, a trail of saliva leading from her mouth to his cock.

"Don't cum yet Mr. Lehman," she said with mock fear. "Remember, you promised."

"I don't know how much longer I can last."

"Well, only one way to find out," Emily smiled as she looked at him with lust in her eyes. "I might need a little help with this next part."

"What next part?"

"This one."

Emily brought the massive cock back to her lips and looking up at Matt, her bright blue eyes smiling at him in anticipation as she rubbed the glistening head of his cock against her lips, she opened her mouth and slowly moved her head down.

Matt watched as she took the fourth and fifth inches of his dick like she had before and then opened her throat to accommodate the sixth and seventh, but Emily wasn't done there. Breathing deeply through her nose she pushed down, feeling overwhelmed but fantastically turned on, she took the eighth inch and then gagging loudly she took nine inches of Matt's cock down her throat. This girl was a class A, mind-blowing cocksucker.

"Oh fuck, how did you...? Oh fuck that's so good."

Emily pulled her mouth off and taking a huge breath dropped back down to take nine inches all at once.

"Yes, oh fuck yes! Take my dick you slut! Take it down your throat!" Matt didn't even know who was saying the words that were coming out of his mouth as Emily bobbed her head up and down nine inches over and over again. He was lost in his own world at this point. He didn't know where the nasty things coming out of his mouth were coming from, but he was pretty sure it had something to do with the hot blonde throating his dick.

"Fuck. That's it you dirty bitch- Oh, fuck yes- Take my big dick - Oh Fuck fuck! Oh my god that's good."

Matt reached up and grabbed a fistful of Emily's hair and like a possessed man, he pushed her down.

When Emily felt Matt grab her hair she what was about to happen, and taking a deep breath through her nose she plunged down Matt's cock once again. The nine inches that she had already taken and started to get use to (as much as a girl could get used to taking nine inches of thick cock down her esophagus) filled her throat quickly, but then Matt continued to push, until Emily, her mouth stretched as far as it could go, her throat gagging and her eyes watering, opened her throat and swallowed ten inches of his cock and then finally he pulled her off his dick and let her take a quick breath. Matt looked down at this topless beauty gasping in front of him and without a word he pulled her face back onto his cock and shoved all eleven inches down her throat at once.

Emily gagged loudly, her throat stretched to capacity as Matt buried all eleven inches inside her, but after a moment, letting the tears drain from her eyes, letting her throat adjust to the huge alien guest, she calmed herself and opened her eyes to look at Matt. It felt like her skin was on fire and every pore in her body was alive.

Matt looked at her and his hand that had been roughly holding her long blonde hair, relaxed and gently touched her cheek. He watched as she looked at him through watery, but clearly proud eyes, her mouth stretched wider than he would've thought possible, a distinct bulge in the side of her throat. The two looked at each other for what was probably only a few seconds, but what felt like minutes.

Finally with a loud 'SHLOOOOK' Matt pulled his cock from her throat as she gasped for breath.

Coughing and spluttering Emily regained control of her senses as she looked back at Matt and smiled. "You ever have a girl swallow your whole cock before?" she asked breathless and full of pride.

"Not even close," Matt said, completely amazed.

"If you wanted to I think you could cum now Mr. Lehman," Emily said smiling and rubbing her breasts, pinching her nipples and drooling down over both. Matt's saliva soaked cock, the cock that she had just conquered, the cock that had completely disappeared down her throat, hung, dripping with her spit between the two of them like a shimmering totem to manhood.

"Really?

"Yeah. But only on one condition," she said, pushing her big breasts together and lifting one to her mouth as her tongue snaked out to lick the nipple. "I want to eat it. I want to swallow your cum. I want you to cum right down my throat. Will you do that for me Mr. Lehman?"

Matt's cock gave a small twitch of delight as he thought of this girl eating his cum and she smiled at his unconscious gesture of excitement. "I think I could accommodate you Emily."

And once again Emily placed her hands on Matt's hips and started licking and kissing the tip of his massive cock. "I better suck...mmmmm... your dick really good then so you can...*slurp*... get back to your work huh?"

Matt glanced over at the phone sitting on his desk and heard the dull grumblings of a conversation he couldn't have cared any less about. "Yeah. Suck it good and I'll give you treat."

So Emily Parsons, never breaking eye contact, opened her mouth and throat and took all eleven inches of Matt's cock at once.

"OHHHHHHHH FUCK YES!" Matt groaned.

And once she reached the base of his eleven inches, not without some difficulty, Emily stuck out her tongue and licked at the top of Matt's ball sack while throating his whole dick.

"That's it, you dirty bitch...ohhhh yeeeah... fuck your face on my cock."

And as if he'd just given her the permission she was looking for, Emily did just that. Her face moving so quickly that it was a blur as she took Matt's entire cock over and over, and Matt, groaning constantly, barely able to move, managed to reach down to grasp one of her bouncing tits as she continued her assault on his huge cock. Emily moaned as he squeezed her breast, her jaw aching and her throat sore, but she didn't care. The only sounds in the room were the distant mumbling from the phone, Matt's long, low, incessant groaning and Emily's throat taking and releasing, gagging and stretching over his eleven inch cock.

And suddenly Matt stood up, his 6'3" body towering over her as he reached down, grabbed her head and started to fuck her face. His balls slapped against her chin as his cock disappeared between her lush lips.

"Oh god, Oh god, HERE IT COMMMMESSSS!!!!! He screamed pulling Emily's face all the way down to the base of his huge dick.

Emily felt the head of Matt's cock expand deep down her throat and then, opening her eyes, she watched as his massive balls, hanging only inches in front of her, began to pump his thick cum straight into her stomach.

Matt let go of her hair as he started to cum and Emily pulled his cock out of her throat wanting to taste his hot load. But as she pulled his dick back into her mouth she realized that she hadn't been able to tell while she was deepthroating him just how much he was cumming. Her mouth started quickly filling with his hot sperm and even though Emily immediately started swallowing, even then she was unable to accommodate the incredible, mind-blowing amount of cum erupting from Matt's dick.

Matt looked down as he continued cumming and saw what could only be described as the greatest thing he'd ever seen in all of his 38 years. Emily Parsons, topless, her huge tits swaying, her blonde hair mussed but shimmering, had her mouth wrapped around the head of his cock and was swallowing his cum, gulping it down really, as he poured what felt like gallons of sticky hot cum right into her sweet little mouth. But that sweet little mouth couldn't handle the onslaught of his orgasm and as he looked in her eyes he watched as his cum burst past her lips and ran down her chin in a waterfall of cum covering her impressive tits.

Emily moaned as his cum dripped down onto her breasts. The amount of cum she had already taken was like nothing she'd experienced before, but she didn't truly grasp how much Matt was cumming until she pulled his cock from her mouth and watched as the final few eruptions exploded onto her face. First one, then two, then a third wave of cum covered her pretty blonde face until her cheeks, eyes, forehead and mouth were covered and while she couldn't see anymore, she could feel Matt's thick, hot, white, sperm slowly slip down to cover her lips, and drip into her mouth and down to her breasts and even her legs. It felt like she'd just taken a bath in his cum.

Emily, blinded but completely turned on, could hear him moaning above her, and reaching out with her hand she brought her mouth back to the head of his cock and licked and sucked the last little bit of cream from his aching tip.

"Oh. My. God." Matt said looking at the spectacle before him. Emily Parsons was kneeling in front of him gently bobbing her head along the first couple inches of his still hard cock, completely covered in his cum. Her eyes plastered shut, her mouth, cheeks and breasts shimmering from the cum bath she'd just had. And then, as if all that wasn't enough, she took Matt back into her throat, one last time inhaling all eleven inches, and pulling back hard she sucked every last drop of cum out of his exhausted cock. Reaching the tip again she gave his cock one last kiss.

"That was awesome!" she said.

"You took the words right out of my mouth," Matt sighed breathlessly.

"I also took the biggest load I've ever seen right out of your cock." Emily smiled, wiping some of his cum from her eyes.

"Matt? Are you in there?" Mary's shrill voice came from outside the office door.

Matt, still naked from the waist down, dived for the handle just as it began to turn. "I'm busy working honey!" He looked back at their babysitter who was still kneeling topless on the floor, completely plastered in his cum.

"Well where's the sitter?"

"Uh, I –"

"Fucked her throat and came on her face," Emily whispered mischievously as she wiped his cum.

Despite the stressful situation, Matt's cock lurched at what she'd just said. "I sent her home honey. She had a sore throat," Matt said smiling.

Emily put her bra and jeans back on as she walked over to Matt who was still leaning against the door, his wife on the other side. And snaking her tongue into his ear she whispered, "Next time, I want you to fuck me until I scream."

"I think I drank too much," Mary groaned from the hallway as they listened to her rush for the bathroom. Matt and Emily looked at each other confused before hearing the sounds of Mary vomiting in the toilet down the hall.

Emily giggled and wrapped her hand around Matt's softening cock. "Next time," she smiled. And without a word she opened the office door and left down the hall.

Matt slowly walked back to his desk chair, sat back and thought about the unbelievable thing that had just happened; as he listened to his wife throwing up down the hall and the faint mumbling coming from the phone on the desk as his conference call droned monotonously onward...

To be continued...