All Comments on 'The Sixth School Ch. 061'

by BlaQQuill

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
SlofredSlofredabout 1 month ago

A very crafty (in a dream) action. I hope he continues to the end of this quest as I suspect it holds the answer to other issues stopping him from taking the next step. 5 stars again Thank you for sharing with us

AardieAardieabout 1 month ago

It seems that if there are beasts that channel both life and earth, then it is possible to develop your channels to handle both. That would make it possible that life cores would not necessarily harm the earth pathways too much. Also, he seems to have an innate sense for only hungering for those cores that are safe for him. It seems he would be ok as long as he doesn’t feel an aversion to a core. Best to try the lowest level he can find, and cheaper, too.

I hope this is the time he finally beats the dungeon. He seems to have figured it out to some degree.

Pincher73Pincher73about 1 month ago

I look forward to every chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Glad to get back to the dungeon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I wonder whether or not the earth tricks also work inside the dungeon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Extremely good, as usual, my only complaint is that it over explains everything, every little abstract detail, i don't know if it's intentional to make the story longer, but it just makes the plot unnecessarily longer, apart from that, superb story(as always)

MDX47MDX47about 1 month ago

Hope Greg gets to leave the village and collect the beast cores of the life and earth beasts, but getting to tier 3 might still be a tall feat for him🤔, and also wondering what rewards he gets from passing the dungeon

Bumpkin58Bumpkin58about 1 month ago

Really enjoying this story, eagerly awaiting the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Love you work keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Back in the dungeon, that was unexpected, but not unexpected acceptable unacceptable. Chapter 61 is great as usual. 5S

veiledswordveiledswordabout 1 month ago

I really love your world building and story telling. I just wish we got more than 2 pages every upload

DownUnderThunderDownUnderThunderabout 1 month ago

Another great chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Really like the story but the chapters are too short!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Loving how the depth of the story keeps increasing as the chapters go on. I'm in a dilemma now though. Reading each chapter is a real pleasure and binge reading up to a few chapters ago kept the pleasure going. Should I read each chapter as soon as it is available but then have to wait for the next or force myself to leave it for a few chapters to be released.

ClearmuseClearmuseabout 1 month ago

I wondered if we'd be able to collect a bunch of superpowers from beat cores.

randomletters42randomletters42about 1 month ago

Um he jumped as far from his wife as he could, since that was what was asked?? The only way he could have betrayed his wife, is by running away BEHIND her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

In response to MDX47's post: I'm guessing that by the time he reaches tier 3, his marketplace will have opened to such a level that he will be able to just buy the beast cores he needs... I mean the damned things seem to have everything imaginable that he can possibly use at the tier (or lack thereof) he is now and even stuff he can't.

SpurensucherSpurensucherabout 1 month ago

What a great story! I love the discussions on magic systems and the parallel story lines slowly developing. Some truly interesting characters which I can’t wait to learn more about. It feels like this develops to another wheel of time by sheer endless possibilities where all these open strings can lead. Can’t wait to read where this is going next.

IvanRanders74IvanRanders74about 1 month ago

When does he fuck the healer again? Great storie. 5s

Jimdog32526Jimdog32526about 1 month ago

Excellent! I finally see how you are going to advance Greg's abilities, and I always love the dungeon dives. Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I'm enjoying this story a lot, the only criticism I would make is that you have a tendency to tell instead of show. Take the first few paragraphs with the healer. We know that her explaining why the deal would be bad for Greg is against her interests. So to write a paragraph that explains that and then why that makes Greg respect her feels a lot clumsier than showing us Greg respects her.

Other than that good world building I'm looking forward to the next chapter :)

Olorin_the_MaiarOlorin_the_Maiar28 days ago

I do really enjoy your stories but often the amount of repetitive details you add, fill up a whole chapter, and then nothing happens.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlaQQuill@BlaQQuill
Updates to stories will be one chapter, once a week on Wednesdays. If you like what I do, please support me on patreon. Chapters will be published there as soon as I am done writing and editing, not just once a week. patreon.com/BlaQQuill

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES