All Comments on 'The Size Formula 4.3'

by Richardls

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
EndlessNightsEndlessNightsabout 18 years ago
Good stuff

I hope to read about the florida adventures!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
i like it!

i hope you continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Glad to see it continue

I'm really glad to see you've decided to continue with this story. PE has always been a favorite genre of mine, and I love reading about it.

I was hoping to read a bit about the bachelor auction. I thought that'd be a great story-line too. Rumors go around about him, bidding goes high, and the winner is in for a treat. Maybe even a small group of women get together in a single bid, and he serves them all.

Thank you for writing, and look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
how far will it grow

I liked the story would like to see it go further maybe two foot or longer

smooth273smooth273almost 15 years ago
More!!

More Chapters!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
:)

part 5??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Shelby

At the end of #3, you offered thanks to Shelby. Unfortunately, he/she failed to correct your spelling & grammar mistakes.

You need a new proofreader & to enroll in your education system again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I really like this series, but I feels like it's moving just a tad bit fast. That's okay though. CONTINUE!!! Please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I do not understand 1.1, 2.2, 3.3, 4.3???? What is it with the numbering? A simple 1, 2, 3, 4.... would have been fine. Otherwise, I like the story precept. Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You need an editor to clean up your grammar.it's a good story, and you are a good writer, but unless you reread your work, you need someone to edit for you. Well done. Keep writing.

XYZ

HungBigBenHungBigBen2 months ago

A hair over 15 inches long and 8 3/8 inches around in circumference…a long monster…but I still easily beat him…both way…he is not even close….I win.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous