All Comments on 'The Size of My Father Pt. 01'

by ravengrave

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

More!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Stopped reading at the 10 inches soft dick

Grow up writer

prop69prop69about 5 years ago
WhAT IS NEXT?

Gave you 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Needs work

Please everyone..unless they are isolated 18 year old females have masturbated, seen a dick, and done more...if not fine..but let's stop acting like they all have the mind of a 3 year old....no owner raised on a farm is embarrassed about animals mating....it's life...no man has a 10" soft dick the size of a wrist soft....no way would she miss her dad having a large dick....punishment is not one smack and lots of caresses then one slap caress..that is foreplay...so Dad is a pig who is using his immature daughter for pleasure...and he can't spank her pussy from behind like that....an outhouse is a bathroom without plumbing...how did he see her through a small hole in 10 seconds....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Terrible.

I think the writer of this story may have some mental health problems which need looking at. Apart from the nasty edge to the story the dialogue is unreal, "sluts" here there and everywhere.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Please Daddy

My lesson...uhhh...doesn’t feel overrrr

TheYTBDTheYTBDabout 5 years ago
More please!

Well written story and enjoyed the themes. Looking forward to more from this author!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Very fun read.

Made him forget the rules of society and became aroused by his own daughter was so beautiful.

sexymeupsexymeupalmost 5 years ago
sick

another dumbass writer who thinks abusing women is manly, in fact, it is a coward who has no balls to pick on someone who can fight back. The writer most likely has a pimple for a dick because he made the dad's dick way oversized to compensate for his own tiny dick. this is trash one star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Family Cock

I had sexual relations with both my brother and dad during my late teens, but kept it secret from each other. They both had huge penises, even when soft, and big balls. Both were insanely horny to fuck me, but I wouldn't let them because their cocks were just too thick & huge, so I became very skilled at foreplaying them, then releasing their sexual urges by jacking and sucking them off. When my brother went away to college, it was just daddy and me.

Lostinmyself45Lostinmyself45about 3 years ago

What the hell is wrong with you people here in the comments? You’re a sad myopic piece of work if you are offended and pissed off at the writer...... some of you people need to get a life

daffodilleedaffodilleeabout 3 years ago

I don't care about whether Daddy's cock is unrealistically huge. And call his spanking anything you want: punishment, foreplay, whatever - who the hell cares? This story is fucking hot, and all I want to do is get down on all fours and lift my own fat, juicy ass in the air for a well-deserved spanking!

This story has me gushing like a waterfall, and I came twice already while reading it and imagining my own complete submission to this strong, powerful Daddy... ​

Thank you, ravengrave!  I hope to see more from you...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

As another commenter mentioned, you could have been describing both my dad and my younger brother. Both were hung with very large balls. It was something to grow up with two men who, one older and one younger, whose thick long penises were the desire of many women.

gpetagpetaabout 2 years ago

ooo Annie please go on

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

Boring, less than 1/2 a story...

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

oh for fucks sake... a 10 inch flaccid penis? fuck off with this nonsense

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userravengrave@ravengrave
March 4th 2023: Chapter 6 of the Harem series is really the end of the story. But for fun, I decided to cut off the very last part - on the future of our loving family - into two optional epilogues that will be posted any day now. You get to choose which one you prefer! Feb ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES