The Skulking Red

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dawn, he went ou..." Joan started, as she turned to face the door. She stopped in surprise when she saw Don Draper stood in the doorway, staring down at the floor. His normally tidy, slicked down parting was slightly dishevelled and his tie hung below his collar with the top button undone, both hands placed behind his back.

"Don, are you OK?" she asked, sceptically. Don slowly raised his head revealing a dark red smear around his mouth, as if he'd been punched.

"Don, what happened?" said the curvaceous queen. The scruffy man simply stared at her and said nothing. As she looked back at him she noticed his eyes seemed to a have a strange colour to them; they appeared bloodshot and cloudy.

"Don, what's wrong?" asked Joan, growing increasingly panicked by his unusual appearance and demeanour.

Then, Don slowly brought his arms around from behind his back until he stood before the ginger beauty holding the severed head of his secretary Dawn Chambers. Joan screamed at the top at the top of her voice as Don dropped the head onto the floor, spraying blood across the carpet. She held out her arms as he lurched for her, desperately trying to hold him off as he hissed at her, his wide open mouth bearing down on the supple flesh of her neck. Joan pushed against her crazed co-worker with all her might, but he was too strong for her, pushing her down onto the desk and pinning her to it. She struggled frantically to break free as Don went in for the kill.

Then, when all seemed lost, Don Draper's reanimated corpse was yanked back by the collar, and as it was thrown towards the door, Michonne came into view, dressed in her distinctive get up, her trademark samurai sword across her back. Zombie Don stumbled backwards crashing into the wooden door. Before the walking corpse had an opportunity to regain its footing, the brave black woman, drew her sword and plunged it through its eye socket, pinning it to the door. Michonne released the handle of her katana and left Don's zombified head skewered upon it as it stuck out of the door.

"Oh my god" shrieked the ginger damsel in distress, running towards the dark-skinned woman and throwing her arms around her neck, "my heroine! Whatever can I do to repay you?" she asked, planting a kiss on Michonne's cheek with an exaggerated Marilyn Monroe-esque pout.

"Hmm I can think of a few things" replied the ebony conqueror, running her hands down Joan's curvy body as she lent in for a passionate kiss. Michonne reached down to cup the redhead's sizeable ass as their tongues eagerly encircled one another. Joan broke from the sultry smooch and began to kiss the ebony beauty's neck as she slid her hands underneath Michonne's bloodstained top and stroked her sculpted back.

"Oh baby" groaned the feisty chocolate chick. "Baby, baby, baby..."

"Baby" said Teyonah Parris, "baby" she repeated, lightly shaking Christina Hendricks to wake her from her deep sleep. The busty actresses' eyes slowly fell open and came to focus upon her black girlfriend stood over her. A pair of skintight grey and black striped pants clung to Teyonah's shapely legs, above a pair of white Nike sneakers. An unzipped grey hoody revealed a white sports bra, and showed off her alluring abs. She looked stunning with her afro hair up in a bun as she smiled warmly at her sleepy lover.

"Baby, I'm off to the gym, then I've got a night shoot so I probably won't be back before you go out" said the athletic ebony, as she zipped up her sweater.

"OK baby" replied Christina through a yawn, "have a good day."

"Thank you sweetie" said Teyonah, bending over and planting a kiss on the redhead's lips. "Enjoy the premiere, and no spoilers, OK?" she warned, pointing a playful finger at her partner.

"Wouldn't dream of it" grinned Christina.

"Bye sweetie" said the young black girl, kissing her girlfriend once more, "I love you."

"Love you too" replied the curvy queen. Teyonah crossed the bedroom and stopped at the doorway, bending over to pick up her gym bag, giving Christina a view of her round rump in her taught spandex. The gorgeous ginger wolf-whistled at her sexy lover, smirking as the brown-skinned beauty turned to give her a cheeky wink and blow her a kiss.

Teyonah closed the bedroom door behind her and made her way across the lounge. Christina slid a hand under the duvet and between her legs, feeling a damp patch on the crotch of her pyjama bottoms. She slipped her hand under the hem of the loose fitting pants and felt that her pussy was sodden from her nightmare turned wet dream. The buxom belle waited until the front door closed then reached across to her bedside table. She opened the drawer and retrieved her vibrator. She pulled her pyjama bottoms down below her butt and held the toy to her clitoris, turning it on and moaning instantly as it buzzed against her swollen bean. Christina closed her eyes and pictured Teyonah returning home, her gorgeous chocolate skin shiny with sweat in her sexy gym outfit. The redhead imagined herself standing stark naked by the bathroom door.

"Wow you look so hot baby" Christina visualised herself saying, "maybe we should take a cold shower." Teyonah looked at her girlfriend with a longing smirk, dropping her gym bag onto the floor and grabbed the curvaceous babe's plump rear-end as their mouths met for a sultry smooch. Christina ran her hands up and down her lover's sweat gleamed back as their tongues passionately fought one another. Teyonah moved a hand around to knead the ginger's bulbous clit, causing Christina to break from their kiss and release a close-eyed grown of pleasure.

As she re-opened her eyes, the busty actress' imagined self was surprised to see the beautiful face of Danai Gurira smiling back at her. Undeterred by this sudden transformation in her fantasy lover, Christina turned up the juice on the vibrator as she pictured herself locking lips with the black babe, moving her hands to her front to feel her firm abs, before running them up to her chest and massaging her handful sized breasts. As the pair Frenched, Danai squeezed and caressed Christina's round ass, before kissing down the redhead's neck and chest. The cropped-haired queen took ahold of Christina's bountiful breasts and kneaded them as she tongued at an erect nipple. The busty belle ran her hands through Danai's short afro, as the brown-skinned beauty suckled upon her hardened teat.

Christina let out a pleasured groan, feeling herself grow closer to climax as she thought about Danai running a hand slowly down her stomach. The ebony goddess alternated between licking and sucking on Christina's right titty as her hand stopped just above the voluptuous vixen's crotch, and she brought down two fingers to tease her bulbous clit. Christina's toes began to curl and her moans grew louder picturing Danai kissing from her chest and down her abdomen. The chocolate chick dropped to her knees and shot out to tongue to lick at the ginger actress' lovebutton. Danai caressed Christina's butt as she sucked upon her juicy pearl, the images of the heavenly oral and the intense stimulation to her clitoris bringing the buxom babe to a loud, thunderous orgasm. Christina switched off the vibrator and set it down on the mattress beside her.

"Oh Jesus" she said to herself.

"Wow" exclaimed Alanna Masterson, taking in the decor as she stepped aboard Virgin American Flight 112 to Los Angeles International Airport.

"Never flown first with Virgin babe?" asked Danai, following her down the aisle.

"Never flown first class full stop" replied the brunette.

"Then you're in for a treat baby" said the older black woman. "What seats are ours?"

"17 C & D" answered Alanna, checking the boarding pass on her phone. The black-haired beauty stopped at row 17 and took a seat on the plush white leather chairs, instantly marvelling in the amount of leg room in front of her.

"Comfy huh?" asked Danai, sitting down next to her girlfriend.

"So comfy babe" replied Alanna, placing a small red pillow behind her head.

"And look at this" added the short-haired sister, reclining her chair to a 45 degree angle.

"So awesome" said the young girl, tipping her chair back to the same position. "I could get used to this" she added, taking hold of her girlfriend's hand.

"Gonna have to keep those seats upright during take off I'm afraid ladies" said a pretty blonde stewardess, grinning at the couple and flirting with her eyes.

"Oh yes" replied Danai, returning her seat to its original position, "of course" she smirked back. The stewardess smiled at the pair before carrying on down the aisle.

"Beep beep beep" said Alanna; an in-joke between the two that signalled her gaydar was going off.

"Yep" replied the chocolate chick, "totally."

Alanna sat back in her reclined aircraft seat, her eyes shut, Brand New blaring through her Skull Candys, while she played Hotline Miami on her PlayStation Vita. Danai sat upright beside her, engrossed in Raw by Belle Aurora. Alanna grew increasingly frustrated by the extremely difficult level in her video game. She'd managed to get a bit further with each attempt but found herself becoming more and more annoyed each time her character was killed.

"Fuck!" she exclaimed at her latest death, unaware of the volume of her cuss due to the emo-rock roaring in her ears. The expletive was loud enough to wake sleeping businessmen and exact tuts from others typing away at their laptops.

"Babe, inside voice" said Danai, removing her girlfriend's headphones, "we're in first class remember."

"Whoops, sorry babe" replied Alanna, pausing the game and setting down her portable console. "How long is this flight again?"

"About five hours" the black woman answered.

"And how long have we been flying?" asked the brunette. Danai checked the time on her phone.

"An hour and a half" she replied.

"Ugh" groaned Alanna, "I'm so bored!" Danai set her book down on her knee, slightly irritated by her girlfriend's constant distractions. "You know what we should do?" added the raven-haired girl in a suggestive voice, placing her hand atop Danai's on the armrest.

"What babe?" asked the ebony lady, turning to face her lover. Alanna said nothing, simply slid her fingers between those of the brown-skinned beauty and shot her a smirk, complete with a raised eyebrow, that could only mean one thing.

"Babe..." Danai began.

"Oh come on baby" said Alanna, "I haven't joined the mile high club" she added softly.

"Neither have I" replied the cropped-haired chick.

"Then all the more reason" the brunette responded, placing a hand on her girlfriend's knee.

"Oh God" Danai exclaimed, staring up at the roof of the plane.

"Come on baby" Alanna started, leaning across to whisper in her lover's ear, "you know you want to."

"Ugh fine" replied the African-American woman, "but if we get caught I'm telling them you forced me into it."

"Fine" said the young girl. "You go first, I'll meet you in two."

"You're bad" grinned Danai.

"You love it" smirked Alanna.

Danai rose from her seat and set off down the aisle towards the bathroom. She opened the door and stepped inside, locking it behind her. The washroom was plusher than the bathrooms in coach, with red and white mosaic flooring, a porcelain toilet and a fancy looking bowled basin. However, the room didn't appear to be any bigger than the average economy bathroom and the ebony chick came to the conclusion that two people manoeuvring around the compact room would be a challenge. The black beauty felt her phone buzz in the pocket of her tight blue jeans. She slid it out and saw a text from Alanna which read 'coming now' followed by kiss, airplane and wink emojis. She returned the pocket to her phone as there was a light knock on the bathroom door. She quickly opened it and anxiously ushered her girlfriend inside.

"Babe, you need to relax" laughed Alanna as she stepped into the bathroom. Danai held a finger to her lips and mimed a silent 'shhh', as she closed the door and locked it once more.

"Come here baby" said the brunette, placing her hands on the brown-skinned babe's hips, "let me help you unwind."

Alanna moved in and the pair met for a passionate kiss, making out wildly as they prepared for a lesbian quickie. Alanna's hands went straight for Danai's jeans, unbuttoning and unzipping them as their tongues fought violently against one another. The short-haired sister unbuttoned Alanna's flannel shirt as quickly as she could and threw it open to reveal her young lover's pert C cups. Danai broke from the fervourous kiss and sucked upon Alanna's pierced nipple as the black-haired babe slipped a hand inside the chocolate chick's pants to tease her moist pussy. Alanna gasped in appreciation as Danai lightly bit her nipple and lustfully tore open the brunette's white and black checkerboard belt.

"Harder baby" Alanna whispered, and Danai tongued at the young lady's nipple ring then nibbled with more force upon her erect teat.

"Oh yeah" Alanna groaned softly, removing her hand from Danai's pants as the lascivious ebony tugged down the raven-haired girl's black skinny jeans and her white cotton panties in one. The black girl dropped to her knees and shot out a tongue and licked wildly at Alanna's swollen clit. Alanna played with her own nipples while Danai sucked on her fore and middle fingers, before plunging them into her girlfriend's wet twat. Still tweaking one of her erect teats, Alanna reached down to run her fingers through Danai's fro, as the ebony sex goddess returned her mouth to her lover's pulsating bud.

"Anything to eat sir?" asked Rachel from behind the trolley of food.

"I can think of something I'd like to eat" quipped the businessman, with the leer of a sexual predator. "Gimme some sushi honey." Rachel reached for a packet of Japanese fish and placed it on the man's table. As a stewardess working mainly in first class, the gorgeous blonde was used to the inappropriate comments and pervy looks of flyers who'd spent their time away from their families wasting their children's college funds on escorts, or pilots who deemed that their occupation and bank balance warranted a blowjob from every female member of the flight crew. She despised men, and she often told her girlfriend Erin that she grew more and more gay with every flight she went on.

Rachel carried on down the narrow alley, noticing that the two beautiful women, whom she suspected may have been a couple were absent from their seats. Her mind conjured up images of what the women could be doing out of their seats together, and smirked as she served the next customer. As Rachel reached the end of the alley she stopped outside the bathroom and took a look over her shoulder. All passengers faced in the opposite direction towards the front of the plane and the other members of the crew tending to various customers needs. Rachel ceased her opportunity and quickly held her ear to the door of the washroom.

"Oh yeah baby" came a woman's voice softly from inside. The blonde bit her lip at the sound of the orgasmic groan and pushed the trolley back into it's holding spot, a wide grin etched across her beautiful face.

"That was amazing baby" whispered Danai, tugging up her jeans, and kissing Alanna on the back of the neck.

"Good idea huh?" the brunette softly replied, looking back at her girlfriend in the mirror as she fixed her hair.

"Mmhmm" agreed Danai, Alanna turning towards the black beauty for a kiss.

"You go first babe" whispered Alanna, before another quick smooch. Danai opened the door and ducked out of the bathroom. Alanna buttoned up her flannel shirt and fastened her belt. She snuck out of the washroom and returned to her seat, spotting the cute blonde stewardess from earlier, tending to a passenger as she sat down. The black-haired girl looked across to her ebony lover and the pair exchanged a cheeky grin.

"Champagne ladies?" came a cute voice from above. Alanna looked up from her reclined seat to see Rachel smirking down at the hot lesbian couple.

"Yes please" replied Alanna. Rachel handed a glass of fizz to the lusty ladies one by one.

"Thank you" smiled Danai, making eyes at the golden haired stewardess.

"You're welcome" replied Rachel with a flirty grin. Turning back to her trolley, the blonde noticed a stray sheet of paper in the aisle and a man two rows back leaning down to retrieve it.

"Allow me sir" she announced, bending over to the pick up the document, her skirt riding up and stretching tightly across her shapely butt. Alanna glanced back at the wondrous sight and as Rachel handed the man the paper she looked over her shoulder, flashing the brunette a teasing smirk.

"I love flying" said Alanna, turning back to her girlfriend.

"Me too baby" replied Danai, "me too."

"Miss Hendricks" said the driver, ushering Christina into the shiny white stretch limousine.

"Thank you" replied the redhead, ducking as she stepped into the vehicle.

"Chrissie!" announced an excited Jessica Pare. "You made it!" she added with a beaming smile. The Canadian brunette had been talking about the premiere almost daily since she'd received the ticket, telling anyone on set who'd listen thatThe Walking Deadwas her favourite show ('except ours of course' she'd add with a smirk).

"Well don't you just look beautiful" added Alison Brie.

"Aww thank you Ali" Christina replied, perching on the end of the long leather seat, "so do you."

"Champagne Chrissie?" asked Rich Sommer, portrayer ofMad Men's Harry Crane.

"Thank you Rich" replied the gorgeous ginger, as he handed her a glass of fizz. Christina took a sip of champagne and scanned the grinning faces of herMad Menco-stars, talking amongst themselves and sipping Moet. Next to Rich was Aaron Staton, who played Ken Cosgrove, and opposite him was Vincent Kartheiser, aka Pete Campbell, sitting alongside his on-screen wife Alison Brie. Seeing which of her fellow actors had decided to attend the premiere confirmed Christina's suspicion that she was too old to enjoy a show such asThe Walking Dead, noting that her older co-stars, such as Jon Hamm and John Slattery, were nowhere to be seen.

"Didn't think you were too hot onThe Walking DeadChrissie?" asked Aaron, nursing his glass of champagne.

"I'd never seen it until yesterday" Christina replied, "but I watched a few episodes of the last season, and I gotta say I was hooked."

"It's the best right?" grinned Jessica. "Who's your favourite character?"

"Hmm probably Michonne" said Christina, her body tingling slightly just at the name of the ebony goddess.

"Yeah she's totally badass!" added Alison.

"Oh I dunno" Aaron cut in, "I'll take your Michonne and raise you a Daryl Dixon."

The group broke into a lengthy and heated debate, each arguing the cases of their favourite characters and discussing who would be the best companion in the event of the zombie apocalypse. Jessica and Alison stuck with Michonne, calling the feisty black chick a 'born zombie killer' and praising her expert use of her trademark samurai sword. Vincent joined Aaron in the corner of Daryl Dixon, stating the importance of his tracking and hunting skills, while Rich chose the show's protagonist Rick Grimes, citing his leadership abilities as being essential to one's survival. Having only seen three or four episodes, Christina quickly got lost in the conversation and started to debate wether attending this premiere had been such a good idea. She figured that she probably wouldn't follow the episode too well, given her very limited knowledge of the show, but wondered if there was an ulterior motive that had subconsciously brought her here.

The limousine door opened to a strobe of flash bulbs.

"Miss Hendricks" said the driver, offering a hand help her out of the vehicle.