The Skulking Red

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit baby! You're gonna make me cum like that!" groaned Danai, and with seconds she did, moaning at the top of her voice, pleasure ripping through her body as Christina brought her to orgasm with her expert exploration of all three of her main erogenous zones.

"Oh wow!" panted Danai as she came down from her intense climax. Christina planted a kiss on her buttcheek and kissed up her chiseled back, wrapping her arms around her lover's fit body and locking hands with the dark-skinned dynamo. Christina kissed Danai's neck, and the short-haired sexpot turned her head to the side to meet the well-endowed woman for a sensual smooch.

"Come on baby" said Danai, pausing to kiss Christina once more, "let's go to the bedroom." The redhead took her chocolate lover by the hand and pushed open the shower door. One by one the pair stepped out onto the bathroom floor. Danai took a towel from the radiator and immediately set to drying off Christina's breasts. She took a hold of them, feeling the heaving chesticles through the thick fabric. The ladies met for another kiss as the black babe ran the towel down the curvy actress' wet midriff. Danai kissed down Christina's body, between her big titties and towards her stomach. The athletic woman tongued at the busty goddess' navel as she towelled her meaty thighs dry one by one. Danai moved down to Christina's lower leg, running the towel down to her foot. She lifted the delicate tootsie and dried it with the absorbent fabric, before planting a kiss on the top of the dainty foot. Danai stood back up and met Christina for another kiss, handing the redhead the towel. The large-breasted lady ran the thick towel down the short-haired sista's back, spending extra time to make sure her round rear was bone dry.

The pair walked hand in hand across the boudoir towards the king size bed.

"Ooh! Room service has arrived" exclaimed an excited Danai, spotting a bottle of Moet sat jauntily in an ice bucket on the bedside table, beside two plates of delicious looking chocolate cheesecake. "I totally forgot about that!"

"I guess we got a little distracted" Christina quipped. The African-American queen smirked back at the curvaceous beauty before leaning in for a smooch.

"Champagne baby?" asked Danai, taking a seat on the bed.

"Hmm, don't mind if I do" grinned Christina, sitting down next to her lover. Danai took the bottle of fizz from the ice bucket and popped off the cork, a jet of frothy booze spilling out of the top, wetting her dark thighs and the pristine white duvet cover.

"Whoops!" giggled the cropped-haired cutie.

"Oh baby, you made a mess" smirked Christina, gesturing down to the spilled alcohol soaking the ebony chick's muscular legs.

"I did" Danai replied. "I guess you'll have to clean me up again." Christina didn't need a second invitation and leant down to lick up the Moet from the chocolate-skinned lady's firm thighs.

"Mmm yummy" said Christina, tonguing up the last of the spilled champagne.

"Good?" asked Danai.

"Mmhmm" murmured the buxom beauty, teasingly running a finger across her plump, wet lips. "It tastes even better off you, baby."

"Hmm" grinned the hardbodied honey, "that gives me an idea. Lay back, sexy."

Christina lay flat on the cushy bed, locking Danai in a lusty stare as the ethnic stunner crawled slowly atop of her. The pair made out, their soft tongues meeting in their conjoined mouths. Christina kissed Danai's neck and ran her hand down the black babe's sculpted back as she reached across to retrieve a plate of cheesecake from the bedside table. Danai straddled Christina, scooping up a dollop of desert with her index finger and sliding it into her mouth.

"Mmmm" groaned the athletic lady as she sucked the gooey mess from her digit and savoured the delectable taste in her mouth.

"How is it baby?" asked Christina, gently squeezing Danai's muscular thighs.

"Why don't you find out?" replied the sexy sista, scooping up more of the cheesecake and slipping her finger into her lover's mouth. Christina suckled the rich goo from Danai's digit and swallowed the delicious mouthful.

"Tasty" said the redhead, as the cropped-haired babe lightly pressed her moist finger against the busty lady's full lips.

"More?" asked Danai, gesturing to the plate in her hand.

"No, you go ahead baby" Christina replied, "I've already had my chocolate treat" she grinned, running a finger down the African-American's toned stomach towards her wet pussy. Danai gathered two fingerfuls of desert and wiped a thick chocolatey line between Christina's large breasts.

"Who needs a dish?" smirked the fit filly, eliciting a giggle from her curvaceous lover. Danai licked slowly up the deep chasm between Christina's tits, cleaning up most of the chocolate mess, before going back in for more. This time, the ginger queen squeezed her bulging boobs together, smothering the woman of colour with the heaving chesticles.

"Mmmmm" came Danai's muffled voice from between the mammoth mammories as the short-haired sex goddess fully immersed herself in the pillow-like titties.

"Oh my God" panted Danai when Christina finally allowed her up for air, "these are the most beautiful things I've ever seen." The ravishing redhead smiled and coquettishly bit her lip at the compliment as her black lover scooped up more of the cheesecake.

Danai smeared the thick desert over Christina's erect left nipple, making eye contact with the big-breasted babe as she licked up some of the chocolaty mess with her outstretched tongue. Then, the hardbodied hottie wrapped her lips around the goo-covered teat and sucked up more of the cheesecake, before encircling the hardened nipple with her tongue to clean it off. Danai spread more of the sweet dish in a thin line from below Christina's boobs and down to her midriff, secreting some of the desert in her belly button. The ebony woman put her mouth to her sapphic partner's pale skin and sucked up the cheesecake with her dark lips. Danai moved down Christina's abdomen, stopping at her stomach and tonguing the chocolate mess from her navel. The cropped-haired beauty ventured southwards until she was between her lover's legs. Danai parted Christina's thighs and smeared yet more of the desert on her gorgeous skin, leaving a sweet trail from just above the redhead's knee right up to her moist twat. The brawny babe licked up the inside of the curvy actress' thigh, cleaning the rich chocolate from her white flesh.

"Mmmm, now for the main course" grinned Danai, glancing up at Christina from between her legs. The soulful sista shot out her tongue to lick slowly up the busty woman's vaginal lips, tasting her sweet pussy juices.

"That's better than any desert in the world"said Danai, savouring the sugary flavour of Christina's gash. Then, the athletic lady plunged her tongue into the warm vag, exploring the heavenly hole. Christina reached down to run a hand through Danai's short afro as the brown-skinned babe ate her pussy out more expertly than she'd ever experienced. The ginger goddess never thought she would encounter a more talented oralist than Teyonah, but Danai's cunnilingus abilities were even more impressive than that of her girlfriend. The hardbodied beauty feasted on her lover's twat like it was her last meal, her lips wrapped around the voluptuous vixen's dripping lips, while her tongue ventured deep into her hot hole, adding to the already soaking gash by flowing plenty of her saliva into the sweet slit. Christina released breathy moans, holding the back of Danai's head with such force that the black womam couldn't escape from between her legs if she wanted to. The African-American fox was thinking nothing of the sort though, as she explored the warm recesses of the buxom belle's womanhood.

"Mmmm! Oh yes!" moaned Christina, reaching up to the play with her full breasts as Danai went down on her. The short-haired sexpot reached a hand up to tease the randy redhead's erect clit as she sucked on her pussy lips and dug into her lovehole with her tongue. Christina pinched her own stiff pink nipples as Danai kneaded the curvy actress' bulbous bean with her two dextrous digits. The black bombshell rubbed the well-endowed woman's red button faster and with more gusto, eliciting increasingly louder moans from her orange-haired lover and causing her to produce more and more womanly fuilds, which the sexy sista gladly lapped up with her thirsty tongue.

"Oh baby!" groaned Christina as Danai began to tongue-fuck the voluptuous woman's twat, repeatedly pulling the moist flesh from the wet, warm hole before plunging her stiffened tongue back into the glorious gash, tasting the big-breasted babe's delectable girlcum each time. Christina drew nearer and nearer to her second orgasm with each rub of her throbbing clitoris and every probe from Danai's hard, moist tongue. The ginger beauty tried her hardest to delay her climax, in order to experience as much of her interracial lover's expert oral skills as possible. Christina stopped teasing her nipples and everted her eyes from the mouth-watering sight of Danai between her legs, staring up at the ceiling in an attempt to keep from reaching her peak. Both actions soon proved pointless, however, as the fit-bodied fox's virtuoso vagina-eating had the curvy goddess cumming in no time.

"Wow!" Christina breathed heavily, looking down at Danai. "You're amazing!"

"You know it baby" the cropped-haired queen smirked as she moved up to return to the redhead's titties. Danai took ahold of both of Christina's heaving chesticles and sucked upon one of the erect nipples. Then, the dark-skinned woman angled the large breast up towards the buxom actress, enticing her to lick her own excited teat. Christina understood and tongued at her hardened nipple, with Danai soon joining her; the pair both lapping at the pink teat, their tongues meeting one another in the process, giving the voluptuous goddess a taste of her own sweet pussy.

The ladies kissed, Danai laying atop Christina, the ginger babe cupping the athletic ebony's ass. Their tongues fought one another, Danai feeding Christina plenty of her own girlcum.

"Come sit on my face, sexy" said the well-endowed woman, and the black bombshell complied, her butt looking even rounder than normal as she formed a squat above the curvaceous chick's head. Danai decided to tease Christina hovering her tempting twat centimetres out of reach of her eager tongue. The redhead tried to reach the glorious gash, sticking out her tongue as far as possible in a vain attempt to taste the perfect pussy. Danai grinned down at Christina before finally coming to perch on her pretty face. The busty belle immediately shot out her tongue and licked slowly back and forth from the bottom of the wet slit and up the brown pussy lips to the erect clit, before coming to settle on the bulging lovebud and sucking upon it with loud smacks of her full lips.

"Mmm! Yes baby!" purred Danai as Christina spread her luscious lips around her clitoris and tongued at the throbbing bean. The hardbodied hottie felt herself quickly nearing climax as the curvy woman alternated between sucking on her clit and licking wildly at the red button.

"Jesus! You're gonna make me cum like that!" cooed Danai, the words enticing Christina to suckle harder at her pulsating bud. Eager to reach climax at the same time as the sapphic sista, the ginger actress reached a hand down to the play with her own clitoris, the other spreading open one of the cropped-haired stunner's muscular ass cheeks and teasing her butthole with her forefinger. Christina kneaded her bean, starting to release muffled moans as she lapped at Danai's throbbing clit and rubbed her puckered balloon knot. The pair groaned in unison as they both neared climax, the athletic African-American playing with her own stiffened nipples as the large-breasted lady worked her oral magic on her clit. Sensing from Danai's increasingly louder moans that her orgasm was close at hand, Christina kneaded her button with more speed and verocity, desperate to get herself off at the same time as her lover. Christina rubbed her clitoris and sucked upon Danai's bean with equal gusto until, much to her delight, she and the black babe came together, groaning in unison as they rode the waves of their respective orgasms.

Danai scooched down the bed and came to lie upon Christina. The pair met for a sensual smooch and the voluptuous woman threw her arms around her dark-skinned lover's shoulders and ran her fingers through the ethnic beauty's cropped 'fro.

"That was amazing baby" beamed Danai, before leaving another kiss on Christina's pouty lips and climbing down from the redhead's curvy body to lie beside her on the mattress. Christina smiled back, but was suddenly hit by another of twinge of conscience as she basked in the afterglow of her final climax. She'd never even thought about cheating on Teyonah before and was now plagued with guilt at what she'd just done. Should she tell her? Or would she be better off keeping it to herself? Or even break off the relationship without letting her know the reason why? The busty actress reached down to retrieve her bag from the floor and zipped it open to remove her phone. She propped herself up on the edge of the bed as she checked the time; 3.19. She saw that she'd received a text from Teyonah, reading 'I'm going to bed sweetie. Enjoy the rest of your night. Love you xxxxx'. Christina let out a deep sigh and placed the phone back in her bag.

"You OK baby?" asked Danai, stroking the ginger woman's bare back.

"Yeah...yeah, I'm fine" Christina replied, looking over her shoulder at the ebony goddess. "I should go, but I better shower first."

"Well hold on baby, I'll join you" said Danai.

"No, no, that's OK, I need to be quick" the redhead shot back, already making her way to the bathroom.

"Will I see you again?" asked the short-haired chick.

"Sure" replied Christina, stopping in the en-suite doorway. She smiled weakly, unsure if that was a lie or not.

The Governor straddled Rick Grimes, pummelling him repeatedly in the face with a bloodied fist, before clasping both hands around his throat and applying as much pressure as his spent body could muster. Rick feebly attempted to fight back, pushing against The Governor's chest with an exhausted arm. The man with the eye patch easily overpowered the former police officer, nudging his hand away with his bicep. Rick's face fell motionless and turned a dark shade of red as The Governor choked him out to within an inch of his life. Then suddenly, a red-stained blade tore through the one-eyed man's flesh, thrusting out from his chest, raining blood down over Rick's bearded face. The Governor uttered a deathly groan as the blade slowly retracted from his abdomen, followed by a sharp gasp as it was yanked free, leaving a fleshy hole in his chest. He collapsed to the floor revealing the katana-wielding figure of Michonne standing over Rick as he choked and gasped desperately for breath.

"Carl" he growled, "where's Carl?"

Teyonah Parris emerged from the bedroom, making a zombie-like groan as she approached her girlfriend Christina Hendricks, curled up on the couch in her pyjamas, her eyes glued toThe Walking Deadon their plasma TV screen. The black girl uttered a low, drawn out murmur as she ambled towards her transfixed lover in the style of the undead. Teyonah playfully clawed at Christina, the redhead's mouth forming a smirk as she kept her eyes trained on the television. The young girl knelt on the edge of the sofa as she opened her mouth wide, bearing her glistening teeth. She very lightly sunk her pearly whites into her older partner's neck, before planting a kiss upon her pale skin.

"Glad I got you hooked babe" said Teyonah, pecking Christina on the cheek.

"Me too" replied the busty actress pausing the show and turning towards her girlfriend, kissing her on the lips.

"OK sweetie, I'm off" announced the African-American beauty, dolled up in a plain white top, skin tight black jeans, black heels and a sexy leather jacker, her hair tied up in a cute bun. "Wish me luck."

"Break a leg baby" replied Christina, before the pair met for another smooch.

"Love you babe" smiled Teyonah.

"Love you too" the curvy woman grinned back. Teyonah headed for the door and blew Christina a kiss before heading off to the theatre for the second night of her debut play.

Christina picked up her phone from the couch cushion and typed out a text reading 'She's gone' followed by heart and kiss emojis. The ginger actress switched off the TV and headed for the kitchen. She opened the fridge and removed a pack of meatballs, before taking out a frying pan from a worktop cupboard. She poured oil onto the surface of the pan, adding the meatballs and turning on the stove, allowing them to cook on a medium heat. Christina had never taken too well to the culinary arts but she could rustle up simple pasta dishes like spaghetti and meatballs or lasagne without too much trouble.

The redhead hurried to the bedroom, pulling her thin white top over her head as she went, allowing her full breasts to fall out. She slipped off her blue and white checked PJ bottoms exposing her shaven pussy and tugged on a pair of sheer black panties. She stepped into a tight-fitting black dress and edged it up over her curvaceous body. Christina laid out a set of brand new white lingerie on the bed and took a mirror back through to the kitchen so she could watch over the meatballs as she applied make up. The buxom babe dabbed on a base of foundation and applied mascara. She puckered her plump lips and rolled on a red lipstick.

Once the meatballs had sufficiently browned, Christina poured on a thick tomato sauce and stirred it with a wooden spoon. The voluptuous vixen placed a handful of spaghetti strands into a saucepan and placed it onto the stove, before heading back to the bedroom to brush her shiny orange locks. She was in the kitchen pouring two glasses of white wine when the doorbell rang. She set the bottle down on the worktop and headed for the doorway. She exhaled deeply before opening the door to reveal Danai Gurira stood on the other side wearing a short white dress and black heels, sparkly earrings dangling from her lobes.

"Hey baby" greeted the black chick, flashing the redhead a beautiful smile.

"Well hello" Christina smirked back, "come on in."