All Comments on 'The Slave Boy 01'

by Cruel2BKind

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
buzzie1969buzzie1969about 12 years ago
hot

hot story, had me hard as a rock

metajinxmetajinxabout 12 years ago

I love it! Great flow, with all the little realistic details one can only hope for, but doesn't get all the time. The only thing I didn't find in your story (and it's really just a small thing) was about bathing, or if the slaves don't, the smell. It's unimportant and just for flair, but since I gave your story five stars I thought I should mention it. Great work nonetheless!

canndcanndabout 12 years ago
keeps getting better

I loved this story. I loved it b/c the way you wrote it really was full of emotion. You started pulling me in right away. The vivid descriptions of the world Aro was in made me think 'wow what if you were forced to live like that?' It made me think about the fact that countless people have been forced to live like that and much worse. I think you did a few things that, whether conscious or unconscious, really were effective. I found that the fact that you didn't give us Aro's name until he was with Hagaan reinforced that he wasn't a human to his owners. He was a nameless tool. I loved how he was grateful for the better life he has been forced into in comparison to other servants. Aro is a great character and another thing you did was make that struggle in him between enjoying what he did with Hagaan and the thoughts of how he was told he should see, judge and feel toward someone who did these things. That struggle came through in a very visceral way. I love Hagaan's character too. I kinda hope he continues to be kind but also have that edge too. It's clear Hagaan cares about him and it will be so interesting to see how Aro grows and how he comes to relate to Hagaan as he gets to know him. I can't wait for the next part! One of your best stories.

canndcanndabout 12 years ago
one thing to go into..

ok i know you said you were done with the story but I just wanted to put it on the record that i'd really like to know a bit more about where Aro was captured and what Hagaan was thinking and how he saw that he had a job in the kitchens rather than in a worse place.

roughboy18roughboy18about 12 years ago
I was very excited...

when I saw you had posted a new story -- and you didn't disappoint. Your description of how frightened Aro was when Haagan first got him alone had me right there with him, my heart in my throat. The sex scenes were perfect. You portrayed Aro's whole range of emotions from lust to shame to wonder vividly. And that little bit of tenderness we saw at the end from Haagen gives me hope for Aro's future. I'm still bitting my nails though -- eagerly awaiting the other half.

cliffgirl08cliffgirl08about 12 years ago
Awaiting chapter 2

Very descriptive and put me in Aro's environment, almost feeling the harshness myself of too little sleep and food and too much exhausting, brutal work. Haagan is the perfect mix of rough Viking warrior and a man too just and caring to let a teenage virgin be punished for being raped and pleasing him all night.

talismaniatalismaniaabout 12 years ago
Really Enjoyed This

I love how you just leaped into the story, and Aro was so accepting of his lot, which was, sadly, quite typical of much of human history. His life was rough but realistically so, and his interactions with those around him ring so completely true it made the story feel gritty and real. And of course, the sex was hot, with just the right edge of nonconsent-yet-loving-it. :) More, please.

4catsrmine4catsrmineabout 12 years ago

Awesome story. Your writing is so imaginitive, and descriptions of the different aspects in the story make it easy to picture in my mind the way things were back then. I am looking forward to see where Aro's new life will take him.

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66about 12 years ago
Wow

Such a gripping and realistic story it holds you on tender hooks all the way through. I agree with everyone else the way you write pulls you in as though you are there and are part of the whole scenario and I can't wait to read part 2. I so love all your stories can't wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Fucking hot and horny

Fuck yeah, good fuck.

Spadger2Spadger2over 6 years ago
Change of Masters

Although this story is set in medieval times, it sounds as though it could really be a true event.

Even though Aro had been bought from Boris Strong-Hammer by Haagen, and he was not under the control of the cook any more, there must have been at least a slight bit of trepidation as to what his future would be. Maybe he would even become Haagen's Partner, or just his toy-boy?

Your word-pictures are so vivid, Cruel2BKind. It is very easy to imagine being there and witnessing/partaking in all the action.

Love your writing style.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous