All Comments on 'The Slave Boy 02'

by Cruel2BKind

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
exaucerexaucerabout 12 years ago
Excellent

An excellent conclusion from an excellent writer. Cruel2BKind has written a tender love story with touching yet erotic love scenes. I'm so glad Haagan beat the tripe out of the innkeeper who violated his boy.

avidreadravidreadrabout 12 years ago

I enjoyed this story very much; it brought a few tears to my eyes. I liked how Aro and Haagan related to each other and how Haagan took care of Aro. I truly enjoy a romantic store with a happy ending.

GweallGweallabout 12 years ago

Great job as usual, hope to see more from you soon. Five stars ;) And good luck on the competition! You've got my vote already.

jimiCjimiCabout 12 years ago
don't let this one go!

a great READ!!!! please consider adding future chapters ... you've got some great characters that have room to grow, stories to tell and love to share.

roughboy18roughboy18about 12 years ago
Beautiful story

Very touching. I was a bit worried when the Jarl turned out to be a jerk, but that part seems to have worked out all right anyway. Lovely ending.

cliffgirl08cliffgirl08about 12 years ago
I love your stories

Sweet, soft and tender just like the love Aro and Haagan share. It would be nice to read more chapters to this story but it's perfect as is.

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66about 12 years ago
You are so talented

Again I have to agree your stories are wonderful. I loved the way you brought this story together. Such a beautiful ending too.

GobletHolly182GobletHolly182about 12 years ago
ecstasy and pain = delectable

great two chapters! the sex was really hot, loved the incredible detail. haagan makes a wonderful sort of anti-hero ... sure, he rapes slaves, but he makes them come! (guilty swoon.) and i liked how aro's inner monologue gave him a personality beyond 'helpless victim', especially when he was fighting back against the innkeeper.

gay viking love ftw :)

strailinstrailinabout 12 years ago
absolutely Delicious

i love this story hope to read more like it keep up the good work

canndcanndabout 12 years ago

You always put out a great story. This one didn't disappoint. I enjoyed it alot. I was hoping as ch. 2 went on that the only thing we'd get more of was some conversation between them so we could learn more about them. I am glad you gave us a little bit at the end to know the past. The only thing that confused me once we found that he probably loved Aro from the start was that it seemed at the time that he wasn't going to take Aro with him until he asked what the cook would do to him when he went back. So, I was surprised that it may not have been his plan to go through and pick him up the whole time. Either way, it doesn't really matter. It was a great story. I love all the details you put in to make the setting feel more real. I'd be happy to see more of these characters. It was really heartwarming to see their relationship grow and esp to see Aro learn to live without fear. It was one of my favs of your stories. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Sigh, so lovely!

This was so,so good. Thank you very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

For some reason this totally reminded me of Skyrim. Video games. Sigh. But that aside, this was an amazing story. Aro's innocence was so endearing and the sex. Yum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Bravo...

....Bravo!

icefang4436icefang4436over 11 years ago
to anon

XD I was thinking the same thing about skyrim love it :3 level 53 dark elf female and I loved the story its one of the few I've ever commented on

PuppilullPuppilullover 10 years ago
So good!

I have read both Poor Simon and Slave boy (not much sleep last night...) and I just wanted to say that I really like your stories. I have a thing for this Master/slave dynamics and you do it so well. Oh, and I am looking forward to the next part of Onus.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
best D/s love story ever

the emotion. and the gesture details are priceless

Shy1oShy1oover 1 year ago

Absolutely loved it, kinda wished their was a part 3, but it was a nice end.

Calico75Calico75about 2 months ago

Very good! Love it! So well written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous