All Comments on 'The Sleeping Princess Ch. 07'

by LaSalia

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
:(

I'm back here almost after a whole year just to find this isn't the last chapter T_T

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
more please

Its very good. Cant wait for more

LaSaliaLaSaliaabout 10 years agoAuthor
No, It's Done

This is actually the final chapter. Its just somewhat open ended as the "bad guy" doesn't actually die. She's weakened and would need years to regain strength. It could be another series later on though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Awful

Predictable and lazy writing. I've tried to get into your works, but you make the same mistake in every story. You either get bored with your characters amd drop the story or you are unable to figure out the way forward in your plot and drop the story. I've seen other authors here attempt to help or provide you with constructive criticism, but you argue with them and delete the comments (as I suspect mine, too, will be deleted). I think it's rather telling that all of your works end in 2012, but you still respond argumentatively to commentary as of last year. Has your muse left you in lingo for that long or have you finally advanced beyond high school?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLaSalia@LaSalia
I went to school for creative writing but haven't tried to make a living off it yet. Right now I just need an outlet for my creative juices, ;-). The things I write for this site are VERY dark. If you're a hopeless romantic and want to read about two people who are sweet an...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES