All Comments on 'The Sleeping Princess'

by LaSalia

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
wow

Great first story! Please continue :)

ladybug71ladybug71almost 12 years ago
Yes.....

GREAT beginning to your story!! I liked the background on your character, Sir Jamie. Now, we need some background on the princess. I can't wait for the next chapter!! :)

debbie2freedebbie2freealmost 12 years ago
Nice first kiss

great way to wake her up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Very Good

I was a little apprehensive when I read the description, but when the wicked grin crossed his face I knew this would be a good one. An excellent story. I'll have to keep an eye out for your name in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good story

A really good read, I just wish you would have had him screw her while she slept too lol ;)

LaSaliaLaSaliaalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Leaving it open...

I'm considering continuing this story line, so having the prince do her in her sleep wouldn't have worked out. She'd have noticed THAT as soon as she woke up, and wouldn't have liked that at all. Now I can have him deflower her in another unique fashion, but don't worry, a little birdie told me this princess is a heavy sleeper, so you may get your wish yet!

LaSaliaLaSaliaalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Chapter 2 is Pending!

I wrote a second chapter, detailing what Sir Jamie had to go through to get to the Princess, and also, her deflowering!

plumaferreplumaferreover 9 years ago

Kind of swooned over his description... and then deeds ;P

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLaSalia@LaSalia
434 Followers
I went to school for creative writing but haven't tried to make a living off it yet. Right now I just need an outlet for my creative juices, ;-). The things I write for this site are VERY dark. If you're a hopeless romantic and want to read about two people who are sweet an...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES