The Sleepover Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once Lauren leaves, Rachel and I sit back down on the couch. I look for the remote before remembering that the TV is in my bedroom.

"Can we watch her video?" Rachel asks quietly.

"Sure," I answer, standing up. "I'll... um... go get the TV."

"We can watch it in your bedroom," Rachel says, standing up next to me. "I'll just get changed," she says, waving her hand in front of her to indicate she's still in her work clothes. "I'll meet you in your bedroom." I just nod, my cock hardening as I wonder how things might be different from last night when she told me this wasn't going any farther.

"That's better," Rachel says, plopping down on my bed wearing the same thin sleep shirt she's been wearing the last few nights. She's on her stomach with her elbows on the bed and her hands propping up her head.

"I've got the video ready," I tell her, assuming a similar position next to her. Clicking the remote I bring up Lauren's video and her pussy fills the 42 inch screen.

"Wow," Rachel whispers, as she watches Lauren tease her pussy with the purple vibrator. "Is that my vibrator?" Rachel asks, turning to look at me.

"Um... yeah, sorry," I answer but she just chuckles and faces the TV again. We watch in silence while Lauren's pussy gets progressively wetter and her breathing inflates her breasts. "She has a beautiful body," Rachel says quietly.

"Yeah," I agree. I can't believe I'm lying on my bed with my cousin watching a video of my sister masturbating her pussy with a vibrator. I wonder if Rachel is finding it as arousing as I am.

"Can we see it again?" she asks when the video ends.

"Sure," I answer pointing the remote towards the TV. I find myself watching Rachel more than the video and my mind starts imagining how this might change our relationship. She catches me watching her and smiles.

"Are you really as good with your tongue as Lauren says?" she asks still making eye contact with me. I shrug.

"I don't know. Why don't you take off your panties and we could find out," I answer, wondering if this is just banter or an invitation.

"What if I'm not wearing any?" she asks. Fuck! Is she just teasing me? There's only one way to find out. I lean up on my side, reach down and pull her sleep shirt up over her bare ass. Holy fuck!

"Is this an invitation?" I ask, as my hand explores her firm, round ass cheeks.

"What do you think?" she asks, slowing rolling onto her back while my hand glides over her hip and comes to rest on her bald pussy mound.

"I think that you shouldn't rely on other people's opinions," I answer, smiling as I caress her mound and slide my hand between her widespread legs.

"I never trust other people's judgment," she says, gasping as my fingers reach her labia and I can feel the heat emanating from her wet pussy.

"Better to judge for yourself," I say. Just as I'm about to slip my finger inside her enflamed pussy, she sits up and pulls her sleep shirt over her head.

"Definitely," she says. Tossing her shirt on the floor, she lies back down, exposing her body to me for the first time.

"You're beautiful, Rachel," I whisper as I get my first real live look at her naked body. It's even more amazing than in the videos. I am mesmerized by her full breasts sporting wide areolas and thick, protruding nipples.

"Gonna show me what your tongue can do, Brandon?" she asks.

"Yes, but first things first," I answer as I close my mouth around her closest nipple.

"Mmm yeah," she says, cuddling my head against her chest. I suck her thick nipple into my mouth as I squeeze her other breast. Her breasts are larger than Lauren's but just as firm.

"I didn't say you could suck my tits," Rachel says almost indignantly, interrupting my enjoyment.

"What?" I ask, pulling my head up to see her smiling face and twinkling eyes. She is such a tease!

"Shall I stop?" I ask, teasing back. I make eye contact as I pinch her nipple and give it a gentle twist.

"N-no," she breathes, shaking her head as she pulls my mouth back down to her nipple and closes her eyes. Just as sensitive as Lauren's, too.

I suckle at her breasts, alternating between them while I trade off kneading her fleshy mounds and tweaking her taut nipples with my hands.

As much as I hate to stop playing with her magnificent boobs, I am anxious as hell to eat her pussy. I've been fantasizing about this while I watched her video over and over but I never thought I would actually get to taste her.

"Mmm," she purrs lamentably as I release her nipple and kiss the skin just under her breasts. Adjusting my position, I move my lips down her torso, kissing and licking while moving my hand between her legs.

Damn! I thought she was emitting heat before but now her pussy is absolutely smoldering!

"Ooohh!" she moans, arching her back as I stroke her pussy lips with my finger. Pushing against my hand she sucks the tip of my finger into her overheated pussy. I slide it in the rest of the way as I kiss around her navel and make my way across her porcelain smooth mound.

Fuck! I can already smell her arousal and it is so fucking intoxicating. Pausing to slip off my shorts, I crawl up between her legs and gaze into her delectable pussy. Seeing it in person is so much better than watching it on my computer. Completely hairless and coated with a thin sheen of clear liquid, I breathe in her erotic scent before teasing the area around her pussy with my tongue.

I don't know if this is the start of something or a one-time experiment that won't be repeated so I'm determined to make the most of it. I want to give my cousin the pussy eating of her lifetime; the most mind-blowing oral sex she's ever had. To do this I have to go slowly, building her arousal before dipping into her hidden treasures.

I start at the crevice between the top of her thigh and her pubic area slowing licking its entire length. Alternating from one side to the other and moving in a circle around her dripping pussy; I steadily move my tongue closer to her luscious pink folds. She's squirming around, clearly trying to make contact with my tongue as I barely flick the edges of her outer labia.

"Oh God!" Rachel moans as I lick the small patch of skin between her pussy and her asshole. I can tell by her reaction that the slightest contact with her pussy lips will send electrical charges through her whole body.

Finally, I flatten my tongue to its fullest width and slowly lick one long stroke from her ass all the way to her clit. Pressing my tongue gently into the top of her slit, I lightly flick it across her clit before dragging my tongue down to the bottom to do it again.

"Ohmyfuckinggod!" Rachel cries, her body shivering as I continue licking the length of her slit, gradually spreading her pussy lips wide open with my tongue. Several more punishingly slow licks and I push my tongue inside and start lapping her hot frothy cream. Fuck! The taste is unbelievable and my cock is so fucking hard!

Rachel pushes her ass off the bed, spreading her legs wider as she tries to suck my tongue deeper into her eager pussy. Drinking her succulent potion, I tongue-fuck her as deeply as I can.

"Aaaahhhh!" Rachel moans and I feel her whole body shake when I replace my tongue with my finger and suck her clit into my mouth. Rapidly finger-fucking her juice-filled hole, I alternate sucking on her clit and flicking it with my tongue.

"Oh Brandon! Oh fuck!" she screams as she bucks her ass off the bed, grinding her clit against my tongue and jamming my fingers deep inside her sizzling pussy. "That... is... so... good... sooo... Ahh! Ahh! good!"

"Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! AGGGHHH! Yeeessssssss!" she cries, clamping her thighs tightly around my head and jerking wildly as her pussy fills with hot creamy liquid. Her whole body shakes from the intensity of her orgasm and her pussy spasms around my finger. My cousin has really let loose with an amazingly wild, uninhibited orgasm!

Prying her legs from around my head, I pull my finger from her pulsating pussy and hungrily lap up her tasty syrup. With my hands on her thighs, I hold her legs open and continue to eat her mouthwatering broth while watching her chest heave and her marvelous tits swell with her labored breathing. She doesn't know yet that I'm not going to give her time to catch her breath.

Consciously avoiding the sensitive area around her clit, I let my tongue play in the folds between her inner and outer labia, licking her juices and getting her ready for round two.

"What are you doing?" she sighs as she gradually starts rocking against my mouth. I just keep licking her pussy lips, waiting until she is fully responding before I plunge my tongue deep into her succulent opening.

She lifts her ass off the bed driving my tongue in deeper, and this is my cue. Pulling my face back, I push two fingers into her soggy pussy and rhythmically pump them in and out.

"Oh fuck! Brandon!" she moans as I suck her clit into my mouth and flick my tongue across it while my fingers pummel her swampy hole.

"Oh God! Oh! Oh! Fuck!" Rachel is mostly grunting now as she grabs my head, entwining her fingers in my hair and frantically humping her pussy against my face.

I keep my tongue in constant movement across her clit as I sense another orgasm building. She's almost yanking my hair out as she pulls my face tighter into her fiery cunt and bucks her ass in rhythm to my pistoning fingers.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh! Aaaaarrrrgggghhhhhh!" Rachel screams as her second orgasm rips through her body and she convulsively jerks against my face. Her pussy is filled with hot lava and she quivers through several aftershocks while I nosedive in to devour every drop of her fresh, hot juice. Her pussy just keeps creaming and creaming.

Rachel collapses back on the bed, releasing her grip on my hair as she gasps for breath. I take one last lick of her mouthwatering juices and then kiss my way up her sexy body. Pausing only momentarily to suck on her hard, thick nipples, I position my body over hers and push my pussy-soaked tongue in her mouth.

She responds instantly, feverishly returning my kiss, her tongue dancing hungrily around mine as our bodies press together.

My cock is literally throbbing with anticipation but I don't want to take anything for granted, especially after what Rachel said last night.

"So, did I pass the oral exam?" I ask, breaking the kiss and raising up on my elbows so her taut nipples barely graze my chest.

"I'll never doubt Lauren's judgment again," she laughs. Her eyes are locked on mine and the ultimate question lies unspoken between us. My hard cock is pulsating against her pussy mound just waiting for instructions. She runs her hands down my back and squeezes my ass checks.

"It's incest, Brandon," she sighs.

"I know," I answer, wondering if this is as far as we're going. She closes her eyes and releases a trembling sigh. I feel her thighs shift under me as she spreads them wider. She nails dig into my ass cheeks as she lifts her eyelids.

"Put it in me, Brandon," she whispers, arching her back and pulling on my ass. Maintaining eye contact, I shift my body slightly and my cockhead slips into her torrid channel.

"Mmm," she says with a slight shiver. I watch her face as I push forward. With almost no effort at all my rock solid cock glides into her well-lubricated hole.

"Hey Cuz," I whisper, drawing attention to the incestuous nature of our coupling. I plant a kiss lightly on her lips, as my cock bottoms out and my pubic bone pushes against her clit.

"Hey," she says dreamily. She feels so fucking good! My cock is literally throbbing as her enflamed pussy molds itself around me.

Very slowly, I pull back until only my cockhead is inside of her. I hold this position for a few seconds, teasing her once again.

"Mmmm," she moans as I slide back in just as slowly. Two, three, four more times I repeat this slow tantalizing fuck before Rachel takes matters into her own hands. With her arms and one leg wrapped around me, she pushes up with her other leg and in one fluid motion flips us completely over without uncoupling her pussy from my cock. Impressive!

"You're not the only one with moves," she smiles, responding to the look on my face as she sits up straight and settles herself on my hard cock.

Smiling from ear to ear, Rachel starts rocking her hips with a slow rolling motion while clenching her pussy muscles around my cock. Fuck! I'm not exactly inexperienced but Rachel is doing things with her pussy that I never dreamed possible.

Running her hands up her torso and over her breasts, she pulls on her hard nipples, twisting and stretching them as she starts to ride me.

"God, Rachel," I breathe as she releases her nipples and leans forward, allowing her bountiful breasts to swing free. Placing her hands on my chest, she closes her eyes and starts bouncing feverishly on my hard cock. God! I've never been fucked like this. She is an absolute wild woman!

Changing the pace, Rachel lifts her pussy almost all the way to the tip of my cock, holds it there momentarily and then slams it back down, enveloping me in her slick, hot chasm.

"I love your cock, Brandon," she whispers. Moving faster now, she's almost like a bronco rider, jouncing frantically and slamming her pussy down around my throbbing cock, like she's trying to pulverize it with the force of her attack. I grab her nipples, pulling, twisting and stretching them from her bouncing tits as I saw her doing.

"Oh yeah, pinch my nipples!" she cries. My cock is throbbing from her ferocious onslaught and I'm bucking my hips off the bed to meet her intense rhythm. We're both very close. I tense my legs, my balls constrict, and I prepare for the eruption that is only seconds away.

"OhmyGOD!" Rachel screams, clenching her pussy tightly around my cock as she trembles spasmodically and pushes down hard against my chest.

That does it for me; I start shooting my load in long forceful spurts as her hips continue to jerk and her body shudders. Riding out her orgasm with a low, continuous moan she collapses on my chest with her firm breasts cushioning her fall.

"Damn," she whispers as I wrap my arms around her and we try to catch our breath. Her pussy is pulsating like a vibrator, milking the last bit of cum from my spent cock as she settles her head against shoulder and I brush her damp, matted hair from her forehead.

"Yeah," I agree, stroking her hair as I press my lips to hers.

Eventually I roll us onto our side, disengaging my cock but maintaining the kiss as my hands roam her naked body. Without enough breath to maintain the kiss for long we both roll onto our backs still breathing hard.

"I feel like I've been ridden hard and put away wet," she laughs, rolling onto her side and running her fingers over my chest.

"You were the one doing the riding," I answer, turning my head to look at her but staying on my back.

"I wasn't sure I was going to be able to seduce you," she says.

"What?" I ask, wondering what she's talking about.

"You were responding to the wrestling, the thin shirt, even the naked run across the hall but you didn't seem like you would..." she says smiling as her fingers trail down across my abdomen.

"Wait! You were...?" I can't believe all this was intentional.

"I hadn't even considered you," she continues. "I thought there would be someone at work but they're all married or committed but after I got here and I saw how toned you are..." She's pressing her pert breasts against my side. "Then after your massage and I saw... er... how you reacted..."

"So all that, 'we're not going to take this any farther' was an act?" I ask, incredulously.

"Not totally," she says, her fingers combing through my pubic hair. "I knew I could get you to fuck me but I wasn't sure how you'd feel about it afterwards," she adds.

"Because we're cousins?" I ask as she rakes her fingernails over my flaccid cock.

"Right... incest and all that," she murmurs.

"But then when you saw me with Lauren..."

"Right," she answers. "When you're already fucking your sister, what's a cousin or two?" she laughs.

"You!" I laugh, rolling over on top of her and tickling her ribs. "You were playing me!"

"Sort of..." she laughs, squirming out from under me. "Fuck! Look at the time!" It is a lot later than I expected. "We both have to work in the morning," she says, rolling off the bed and looking down at me pensively.

"Thank you, Brandon," she says, leaning down and kissing me lightly on the lips. "I really needed that." Damn! She just gave me the fuck of my life and she's thanking me?

"Anytime," I answer as she starts to leave. Fuck! I thought she might sleep in here.

"See you in the morning," she says. A few minutes later I hear the shower running. I consider joining her but if that was what she wanted she'd have invited me. Instead I reach for my phone and call Lauren.

"Brandon!" Lauren says. "That was so weird! I was so scared. It seemed to go okay, don't you think?"

"Yeah..." I answer. "Rachel was totally cool with it."

"Did you guys watch my video?" she asks.

"Yeah, we were..."

"What did Rachel think of it?" she asks.

"She loved it!" I answer. "We watched it twice."

"Really?" she asks excitedly. "Tell me what she said."

"Well, we were lying on my bed..."

"You were on your bed with Rachel?" she asks.

"Yeah, that's where..."

"Why were you on your bed?" she asks cutting me off before I could tell her.

"That's where the TV is... remember we moved it into the bedroom," I tell her exasperatedly.

"Oh... right," she laughs nervously and I jump in before she can ask me something else.

"Anyway, she asked me if my tongue was as talented as you said."

"She asked you that?" she sounds appalled. "What did you say?"

"I told her there was only one way to find out," I laugh.

"You ate her pussy?" she asks indignantly.

"Twice," I answer. "She said she would never doubt you again." I laugh but there is silence on the other end of the phone.

"I suppose you fucked her," my sister says quietly.

"Well, yeah," I answer. "More like she fucked me, though," I chuckle but don't get the response I'm expecting. I wait for Lauren to say something.

"Should I still come over tomorrow?" she finally asks.

"Of course!" I answer immediately. "Why wouldn't you?"

"Well... she's older, more experienced..." her voice trails off as she adds, "better looking." Oh fuck! I am so stupid! Why didn't I think Lauren would be jealous?

"I want you," I tell her. "I just thought Rachel might be... you know... you said you missed doing stuff with Kristina."

"You mean..." I can tell she's processing what I just said. "Do you think she would?"

"I don't know," I answer honestly. "I think so, sure."

"Really?" she asks, getting a little more excited.

"Pretty sure," I answer. "She seemed really excited by your video. Why wouldn't she want to see the real thing?"

"Hmmm," she muses.

"I'll see you tomorrow then?" I ask.

"Yeah," she says sounding more like herself. "See you after school."

When I get home from work the next day I find Rachel and Lauren in the kitchen. Standing side by side at the counter in almost identical skin tight shorts, I admire their firm asses as I approach them.

"How are my two favorite women in the world?" I ask, stepping between them and wrapping one arm around each one.

"Great!" Lauren says as I lean in and give her a lingering, tongue filled kiss. Dropping my hand to her ass and squeezing her cheek, I wink before turning towards Rachel. I kiss her the same way, again dropping my hand to her ass cheek, as we break apart. If Rachel didn't know that I'd told Lauren, she knows now.

"Smells good," I say, surveying the counter. Looks like burrito night. "Do I have time to change?"

1...345678