The Sleepover Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH FUUUUCK!" Rachel screams as her orgasm tears open the floodgates, coating my pulsating cock with her slick pussy balm.

"GODDAMN!" I moan loudly as I smash Rachel's hot, juicy pussy down onto my cock one last time and erupt in a geyser of built up cum. Lauren leans back on her haunches, smiling at us thrashing through the aftershocks of our explosive orgasms.

"Wow!" she whispers. "That was... wow." She's almost breathing as hard as we are as she wipes her mouth and smiles happily at us.

Rachel is leaning back against me, her chest heaving as she tries to catch her breath. I wrap my arms around her but before I can cup her breasts Lauren leans forward and presses her face into Rachel's chest. I put my arms around my sister and stroke her hair as she tenderly suckles at Rachel's taut nipples.

"Fucking heaven," I sigh.

"Do you think the video will do it justice?" Rachel asks dreamily. Shit! I forgot all about the video.

"Let's see," Lauren says, jumping up and reaching for the camera. Rachel scoots around, gently disengaging herself from my spent cock as she turns just enough to reach my lips with hers. We kiss more affectionately than ever as we bask in the warm afterglow of intoxicating sex.

"Hey!" Lauren says, "that's my brother you're kissing like that!" She laughs as she takes the memory card out of the camera.

"Well, he's my cousin!" Rachel retorts. "What? I can fuck him but I can't kiss him?" she adds sarcastically.

"Exactly," Lauren responds. "Will this go in your computer, Brandon?" Lauren asks, holding up the micro SD card.

"Yeah," I answer as Rachel moves next to me on the couch, allowing me to stand up. "Do you want to watch it in here or in the bedroom?"

"Bedroom!" Lauren and Rachel answer in unison then bust out laughing. I walk over to my sister and wrap her in a naked embrace.

"That was incredible, Sis," I tell her, lightly caressing down her back to her firm, round ass cheeks.

"You guys owe me again," she smiles as she leads us to my bedroom.

The video didn't show the detail of what Lauren's tongue was doing to us but it sure captured the essence of how it felt. Rachel in particular was featured in full throes of orgasm while being slammed down on my cock.

"I really need a second camera," says Rachel, matter-of-factly. "Then we can see what Lauren is doing with her tongue and edit it to switch back and forth.

We're all lying on my bed, watching the video on my laptop. Lauren wants to see it again and clicks on the play arrow.

I close my eyes and start to doze while wondering what the next three months are going to bring for the three of us. Certainly a lot more than I had anticipated when Rachel called asking if she could stay here. Mom thought she was providing us a chaperone... little did she know.

1...345678