The Sleepwalker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schaka
Schaka
3,087 Followers

Josh stood just behind Carol and to her left. His eyes trailed casually over his mom's full firm buttocks. He idly wondered if the stockings were pantyhose or thigh highs with a matching garter. He thought a garter would be sexier. He noted the slight rise and fall of her breasts as she waited excitedly for the ceremony to begin. A complimentary lipstick colored her full lips. His cock hardened as he noted her blatant sexuality.

Josh mentally shook himself out of his sexual reverie about his mother. How sick that was, he thought. I am perving my mom as if she was some hot perspective sex partner.

The wedding ceremony was the bare bones affair that you would expect at a municipal courtroom. The magistrate perused the license to make sure all the information was accurate. In a flat monotone, he mumbled his way through the legal requirements.

The bride and groom essayed a big sloppy kiss after the nuptials. Josh and Sue tossed rice on them as they ran to Josh's SUV. Josh noticed that Sue seemed to bump into him a little more than he thought was necessary.

He covertly checked her out. Sue was tall and slender at about 5'8" and maybe 125 pounds. Pert 34B breasts complimented her body. She had incredibly long legs, which she took every opportunity to show off. Today was no exception. Her linen suit hugged her hips snuggly. The matching jacket covered a diaphanous beige scarf. She had chosen to go braless today.

At 60, she was still a very desirable woman. Josh had heard rumors that her husband was a reluctant cuckold. Apparently, he could no longer keep up with her sexual appetite and accepted his role.

For her part, Sue was taken with the rugged good looks of her best friend's son. She recalled watching him grow into a man. She openly checked him out. That young man had matured into a hunk. She regretted not having more contact with him. However, he and Carol had only started communicating again recently.

The ride to Carol's house for the barbeque was short but eventful. In the rear view mirror, Josh could see that his new stepfather had his new bride's dress up around her waist. He noted that it was a garter belt and no panties. Jon buried his fingers in her freshly shaved pussy. Despite his disgust at this callous display, Josh was rock hard. His cock ached for release from the confines of his boxers and pants.

Sue turned sideways in the SUV seat, watching the show in the back seat. She was aroused at Carol's wetness and the wanton display. Although she and Carol were not lesbians, they had a couple of drunken bisexual episodes. She felt her pussy moisten as she flashed back to the sweetness of Carol's pussy.

She looked over at Josh to see how he was reacting to the back seat mauling of his mother. She noted the rigid set of his jaw. She glanced down and saw the pronounced bulge in Josh's pants. The boy was hung! In addition, she thought with some interest, the sight of his mom's pussy turned him on.

Josh pulled into Carol's driveway. He jumped out and went around to help Sue. He knew that women had some difficulty with that first step. When she swung her legs around, he reached for her hand. He was taken by how far her skirt rode up. He noted her flesh covered pantyhose and matching thong.

That is right Sue thought get a good look! I want you to want me!

He went to the rear of his SUV and grabbed the bag containing his shorts and tee shirt. The wedding party made its way onto the patio. The new groom, Jon, immediately prepared drinks for him and his friend while Carol and Josh made their way upstairs to change. Sue stayed downstairs to greet the guests.

Josh surveyed his old room. In the twelve years since he left home, he had visited Carol several times, but he had always avoided this room. It held too many memories.

He stripped down to his boxers and pulled on his shorts and tee shirt. As he turned to leave his room, Carol was standing in the door.

"Josh, we MUST talk!"

"About what, mom?" He sighed.

"About what happened last night!"

"Mom, last night I went out with some friends, drank too much and came home and took a sleeping pill! I was out like a light all night!"

"Son, I'm really foggy about some of the details, I'm sure I called you to pick me up last night."

Josh was going to protest when an image popped in his mind. It was Carol on her knees in red boy shorts.

"That couldn't be!" Josh muttered hesitantly.

"Josh, I know I drink too much and a lot of last night is still very dim to me, but I do recall some things!"

Fear welled deep in Josh's gut. More Images popped in his head.

"Oh god, no!" he moaned.

"You are remembering, aren't you?"

His fevered mind flashed to an image of is mom on her knees with his cock in her.

"Oh lord, mom, I am so sorry!"

Carol moved forward and wrapped her arms around her son's waist. She laid her head on his chest. She could feel his cock pressed into her belly.

"We'll work it out, baby!" Now let's entertain our guests!"

Josh's mind was swirling as he made his way downstairs. How could he have done something so sick? He had actually had sex with his mother. A wave of revulsion suddenly mixed with lust. He recalled Carol saying fuck me motherfucker. Despite himself, he chuckled. That was so true now!

The party was in full swing when he got downstairs. Guests were still streaming in. Jon was holding court with some of his buddies.

The bar was a small portable one. It occupied a space just in front of the laundry room window. Sue was behind it serving drinks. Josh waved as he walked over and fired up the grill. Presently Carol came down and relieved Sue behind the bar.

Carol looked particularly fetching in a white one-piece jumpsuit. Her arms and legs were bare. She had her hair down and it fell in its fiery red glory to her shoulders. Josh looked at her in a new light as more memories from the previous night came back. He was less repulsed and more aroused as he recalled their night.

Sue watched Josh watching his mom. In turn, she noticed Carol looking at her son in a distinctly non-motherly way! Now what is happening there, she thought?

"I'm a mess," she said, pointing to a stain on her skirt, "one of Jon's buddies was pawing me and spilled a drink on my suit!"

"Look, mom's clothes won't fit you. Why not rinse it out and then dry it in the dryer. I'm sure I can find a robe for you!"

Josh recruited one of Jon's soberer friends to mind the grill. He and Sue went in the house and found one of Carol's robes. He took Sue to the laundry room and prepared to leave when she stopped him.

"Look, I have no idea how these things work," she pleaded pointing at the washer and dryer"; could you help me?"

As he opened his mouth to reply, Sue wriggled seductively out of her skirt. Josh's mouth opened and closed like a guppy as this pre senior stood before him in a thong and pantyhose.

Sue smiled coyly.

"We are all adults here, right?

"Right!" Josh managed to stammer out.

Josh turned to put the skirt in the washer. He adjusted it for a short cycle. When he turned around, Sue had removed her pantyhose.

"It's too hot for these dam things today!"

Josh smiled as he surveyed Sue. Her flesh colored thong covered a neatly trimmed pussy with just a dark landing strip. Like most older women, she had great well-shaped legs. He smiled wryly at the incongruent sexuality of this mature seductress standing bare foot in a thong, the coat of her linen suit and the sheer scarf.

"Something funny?"

Josh shook his head no, as he unbuttoned Sue's jacket. He laid it carefully fully over the ironing board. Her scarf followed it soon.

He repeated her appellation, "We are all adults, right?"

Sue moaned as Josh leaned down and nipped at her nipple. Her hand gripped his cock through his shorts.

"Mmm, no fair, you have on clothes!"

Josh stepped back. Sue sank to her knees and unzipped his shorts. She reached up, unbuckled them, and let them drop to the floor.

"Oh my god", Sue exclaimed, "You are huge!"

She ran her tongue around his bulbous dick head. Tentatively she tried to wrap her lips around it. With tears flowing from her eyes from the strain, Sue managed a little more than 2"

Josh smiled down at her.

"Can you handle it?"

"Probably not in my mouth enough so you can feel it. But I can't wait until I feel you inside me!"

Josh pulled her to her feet. He placed his arms around her waist and lifted her to the top of the dryer. They kissed hungrily, their tongues battling for entrance into each other's mouth. Josh placed his cock at the moist entrance to Sue's love canal. He pushed slightly.

Sue grunted and placed her hands on his chest.

"Easy Tiger, she moaned, this may take a while!"

Josh slid slowly out and back in. The basement window was level with the legs of his mom behind the bar. He pressed a little. Sue's head fell to his shoulders.

"Fuck, I don't know if I can." she moaned.

"You can, Lover, just relax and let me do the work!"

Sue raised her head and rocked back on the dryer, balancing on her elbows. Her head bumped the window. Josh's mom bent down to see what the noise was. Her eyes widened at the sight of her best friend and her son fucking. She smiled and blew him a kiss.

"Look behind you" Josh said.

Sue leaned back and saw Carol squatting and watching them. She made a moue at her girlfriend and then turned back to Josh.

Josh noticed that Sue's pussy had got much wetter knowing his mom was watching. Josh braced himself and slid forward. Three quarters of his cock slid into her gushing pussy before she again placed her hands on his chest.

"Wait, please, wait!"

Carol rapped lightly on the window. She hooked her thumb back over her head and mouthed the words: Sue's Husband. Then she stood up.

"Mom says your husband is outside."

"Fuck him, Sue groaned, he knows his place!"

Josh began a steady stroking motion, plumbing as deep as he could, and drawing back. After a dozen or so strokes like this, Sue began to hump his cock. Josh picked her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist. In the process all of Josh's 10", coke can size dick stretched Sue's pussy.

Sue's head dropped to his shoulder. She was experiencing an almost continuous orgasm. She was actually going in and out of consciousness as he held her ass in both hands and moved her up and down on his massive tool. Sue closed her eyes, her head rested on his shoulders. She drooled uncontrollably on his shoulder.

He held her up a little off his dick and began to thrust hard into her.

"Oh fuck, she screamed, oh fuck! I'm fucking dying, I'm dying"

In spite of the pain, Sue began to bounce up and down on Josh's massive tool. She could feel his dick head savaging her cervix. Her pussy was so full she felt like her body was expanding like a balloon to accommodate it. Each thrust in slid over her swollen clit and slammed home deep in her love canal. Each time he pulled back, she felt her pussy lips sliding over his engorged man meat.

Sweet Jesus, she thought, I am drooling like a mad woman. In addition, my pussy is on fire!

AS josh released his torrent of sperm into her spasming pussy, Sue's pussy erupted like a volcano. Her pussy juices hit Josh in the belly, ran hotly down his abdomen, through his pubic hair, and dripped wetly to the cement basement floor. Moreover, they kept coming as she bucked against him. Her screams turned to soft mewls of satisfaction and fulfillment.

"I'm going to put you down." He said softly into her ear.

Sue nodded her head weakly. She unwound her legs from around his waist and placed them on the floor. Still, she leaned heavily on him for support. Her breathing slowed as she recovered. Sue released her arms from around Josh's neck. She balanced herself on the dryer.

"Sweet mother of god, Sue said hoarsely, what the hell are you packing there?"

Josh laughed quietly.

"You like?"

"I love!" Sue said breathlessly planting a big wet kiss on his mouth.

"We better get back out there"

"You go first! I need to get myself together and dry my skirt."

Josh smacked her ass affectionately before turning and heading upstairs. Sue yelped and rubbed her ass as she watched his retreating ass. I want more, she thought, lots more!

Josh sauntered back out to the patio and reclaimed his spot at the grill. Carol waved at him with a knowing smile. She pointedly stared at a tall angular, grey-headed guy and again mouthed the words: her husband. Josh nodded and began filling plates.

Carol walked over and began helping her son. She also brought two stiff Makers Mark on the rocks. They sipped their drinks as they served the guests.

"So you and Sue got better acquainted!" Carol said with a knowing grin.

"Yes, much better acquainted!" he laughed.

"You know baby, neither one of us was in any condition for responsible behavior last night. What do you say we just move on from here?"

"Agreed!" Josh said, hugging her around the waist.

"By the way, be careful with that concealed weapon. You are going to hurt somebody one day!" Carol pointed covertly to Josh's crotch. "Poor Sue! She really didn't know what she was getting into...or maybe I should say what was going to get into her!"

Josh and Carol shared an uproarious laugh. It caused some of the guests to glance inquiringly in their direction. As if on cue, Sue came into the patio from the house. Her linen suit was freshly pressed and very smart. She had left off the scarf. She was walking gingerly as she came over to where Josh and Carol stood.

Carol snickered as her girlfriend reached for a plate.

"Girlfriend, you seem to be moving a little slow!"

"Fuck you, Carol! Your son dam near wrecked me! But you know what I mean, don't you?" Sue's eyes flicked quickly from one to the other, looking for a reaction.

Before either could answer, Sue's husband joined the group.

"Susan, he said officiously, I have been looking for you for nearly an hour! Where have you been?"

Sue fixed him with a cold stare.

"Trevor, do you really want to know where I have been or is that question rhetorical?"

Trevor's hands fluttered uselessly in the air.

"Now, Dear, Trevor stammered, you know I was just worried about you, that's all."

Sue continued to fix Trevor with a penetrating stare. For a terrifying moment, Josh and Carol thought she might tell where she had been!

"You embarrassed me last night in front of my friends!"

Trevor's eyes had that deer in the headlights look.

"Sweetie, I told you I was sorry! I over reacted!"

Sue's eyes had a wicked gleam as she surveyed her milquetoast husband. She knew she had established who wore the pants in this family. However, today she wanted to drive that point home.

"And what did you do to show me you were sorry?"

Beads of sweat broke out on Trevor's forehead. His head dropped to his chest.

"I...I...did... I did...what you asked!" Trevor's voice was hesitant. He forced the words out with a nervous stammer.

"And what did I asked?" Sue hammered at him.

"You know....you know!"

Josh and Carol took a quick look at each other. It was embarrassing to see a grown man cower like this.

"Say it!" Sue's voice rose, causing some of the guest to turn and look.

Trevor said something barely audible.

"Dam it, Trevor, speak up!"

In a voice only slightly more audible, Trevor said tremulously:

"You made me suck the male stripper's dick."

Sue glanced at her two friends triumphantly.

"How long did I tell you to suck him, Trevor?"

Trevor stared at his shoes as though he had just discovered them and they need a close inspection. He was a shamed to raise his head.

"Until he came in my mouth!"

Sue patted his cheek.

"Good boy! Now get us another round of drinks."

Trevor took their order and hurried off to the bar.

Sue's visage softened as she turned to her friends.

"And you, young man, you know what you have done, don't you?"

Bewildered, Josh shook his head.

"You, she said poking him in the chest with one long manicured finger, have locked yourself into fucking this old lady on a regular basis! No one else's cock will fill the chasm you created!"

Josh colored deeply as both women had a laugh at his expense.

***

The last of the guests had left. Jon, the new bridegroom was passed out drunk upstairs in the bedroom. The three of them sat out on the patio in the summer heat and darkness, sipping a drink. No one was feeling any pain and the conversation flowed freely.

"Carol, you had better get up there and christen your marriage bed."

Carol snorted.

"Jon is a lot of things but a Lothario he is not! He provides companionship and additional financial security. For sex, I bought a new vibrator!"

They shared a laugh at her candid assessment of where her marriage was.

Sue placed a hand on Josh's thigh.

"Tell us about your sex life, Josh? Is there someone special?"

He shook his head. He had been through several relationships but none had stuck.

"You and mom are the only women in my life right now!"

As the words were tumbling from his lips, he knew that they suggested a sexual relationship with his mom. However, it was too late. Sue pounced.

"So you are fucking me and Carol? I'm not sure if I want to share you!"

"You never have been good at sharing, Carol chimed in, remember that male dancer!"

"So, Carol you are going to hog him all to yourself?"

"No!" said Josh too quickly, trying to quash Sue's inquiries.

"Sue, you bitch, what are you trying to say?" Carol's words were slurred.

"I'm saying that I have been watching you two and something is going on! So tell Mother Susan, are you fucking?"

Neither Carol nor Josh answered.

"And that, said Sue triumphantly, is my answer!"

Josh fixed another round of drinks. Then he tried to explain what had happened. Sue listened intently. Carol jumped into add details she could recall. When they finished with their tale of incest, they both fell silent.

Sue said quietly for a moment.

"Well, she said frivolously, I'm not a doctor and I don't play one on television, but I can diagnose this situation. Josh, you are a sleepwalker. Everyone knows you should not drink and take sleeping pills. Aside from the obvious danger of an overdose, you could sleepwalk. Sleepwalkers will act out their repressed aggressions and/or desires. You wanted to fuck your mother!

Carol, ever since Josh's father died, you have been in pathetic search for a replacement. Ta da! Here he is!"

Josh and Carol each had a hand on the other's thigh. They leaned over and tenderly touched lips.

"Hold on god dam it! Either cut me in or cut it out!"

He turned to Sue; he lifted her chin with one hand and gently kissed her. Their tongues teased each other.

Josh felt his mother's hand move to his crotch. She stroked him as he and Sue kissed deeply.

Carol unzipped her son's pants and pulled out his massive cock. She leaned over and kissed the head. Just like his father, she thought.

Josh took and took each of them by the hand.

"Let's move this upstairs."

Carol stood and removed her jumper. She looked magnificent in white bra and matching bikini panties. She moved to where Sue was standing. Sue and Carol looked hotly into each other's eyes. They slowly wrapped their arms around each other's waist. They embraced and began a deep kiss, their tongues entwining.

Josh stepped behind Sue and unzipped her skirt. He knelt and began sliding it down her slender hips. He kissed her narrow ass and ran his tongue wetly between the cheeks. While the women embraced, he tongued Sue's anus. He ran his hand over her hips, moving slowly forward to her neatly trimmed pussy. His mother's hand covered Sue's sex, blocking His attempt to invade her nether regions

Carol felt her son's hand slide between her and Sue as they kissed hungrily. He first touched her hand fingering Sue. Then he moved to her molten pussy and massaged it open handed through her soaked panties.

Schaka
Schaka
3,087 Followers