The Sleepwalker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sue's legs trembled at the attention Carol and Josh were giving her ass and pussy. Josh's tongue fucking her ass sent thrills up her spine. Moreover, Carol, lovely Carol, had two fingers buried deep in her dripping vagina. She raised her hand to hold her mouth tight against hers while she sucked her probing tongue. Her other hand trailed back and stroked Josh's cheek.

"Didn't somebody say something about going up stairs?" Carol moaned as she broke from the intoxicating lips of her best friend.

"What about Jon?" Sue asked through quivering lips.

"Fuck him," Carol said as she led Sue toward the stairs, "you two are what I need tonight!"

Carol led Sue up the stairs. Josh paused briefly to hurriedly shuck off his clothes. His cock pointed the way up. He caught up to the ladies standing just outside Carol's open bedroom door. Their hands cupped each other's rear ends and stroked gently.

Her new husband snored drunkenly in her bed. He was still dressed, lying on top of the bedclothes.

Josh walked the few steps to his bedroom door. He opened it with a flourish and extended one arm with the palm open through the door.

"Ladies, my suite!"

Sue entered first, her hand lightly touching Josh's rigid cock as she moved past. Carol followed; she paused and lightly kissed her son on the lips. Josh placed his hand on the middle of her back and pulled her to him. He buried his tongue deep in her eager mouth as his hand moved over the slope of her full ass. He lightly squeezed it.

Sue sprawled her nakedness on Josh's bed. She watched mom and son kiss passionately. Her hand slid slowly down her abdomen. It continued across her Mons. She drew a sharp breath as she touched her engorged sensitive clit.

"Carol, you promised to share!"

Carol moaned softly as she ground her pelvis into Josh's crotch. She felt her son's hands cupping her ass pulling her even closer to him.

"Mmm I may have to rethink that!"

"Ladies, ladies, there is more than enough of me to go around!"

Both women looked longingly at Josh's enormous tool. It stood out rigidly, pulsing slightly.

"Bring that pussy wrecker here,"Sue said, wetting her lips, "I may never be able to get that entire monster in my mouth, but I can lick it like an all-day sucker!"

Josh walked over and straddled Sue's chest. Her nipples stood erect with diamond like hardness. He laid his meat between the cleavage of her breasts. His cock head looked like a full ripe plum as it lay covering her mouth.

Sue lavished his cock with kisses and licks. With one hand, she held it up, feeling its heft, as she ran her tongue from just below that pulsing purple plum to sac of his egg like balls. She felt his pre come drip on her nose and cheeks.

Carol stepped out of her panties. She felt their wetness like hot oil sliding down her thighs. A wet hot drip of vaginal juices on the back of her hand startled her. She smiled broadly. Not since his father have I felt this aroused, she thought. She heard Sue cry out as Josh pinched her hard nipples. Glistening droplets of pre come covered her face. Carol unsnapped her bra and let it drop to the floor.

She walked over and straddled Sue behind Josh. Mother and son kissed ravenously.

Josh felt Carol kiss his neck. She ran her tongue down his neck and kissed where it met his shoulders. Carol ran her tongue down his spine sending shivers through his body. She lavished kisses at the crack of his ass cheeks. She kissed her way down that crevice, forcing her tongue into the opening.

Sue felt Carol's body sliding down hers. The heat of her skin was like a smoldering lava. She felt her wet tongue tease her navel, flicking it lightly. While she sucked greedily on the bulbous head of josh's cock, she felt Carol's wet tongue trail over her Mons then through her landing strip.

Carol blew her hot breath on Sue's swollen clit. Sue's hips pumped hard as she tried to move her very sensitive clit away from this new arousal. Her clit was so sensitive now that even Carol's breath caused it to twitch and swell. Carol licked Sue's engorged clit with the very tip of her tongue.

Josh's cock dropped from her mouth as Sue groaned loudly. She felt like her heart was going to jump out of her chest. Her vision was blurred. She had a death grip on the sheets.

Josh slid down and positioned himself just opposite his mom. They tongue kissed just over Sue's frantic wiggling. They took turns kissing and licking her clit.

"Stop, stop, dam you both, stop! I am on fire! Carol, please baby, your pussy...give me your pussy!"

Carol turned straddled Sue's face. Sue began to lick her passionately.

Josh crawled to the head of the bed. He straddled Sue's face. His huge balls were resting on her nose. Josh grabbed each of his mom's ass cheeks and eased his cock into her winking starfish.

Carol sucked a sharp breath through her teeth as she felt Josh ease slowly into her ass.

"Oh baby, I don't know if I can take it"

"Just relax, mom, I'll go slow!"

Sue lifted Josh's balls off her nose. She watched with fascination as Carol's anus opened to accept Josh's enormous man meat. To help, she rose up and spit on the underside of his cock to add lubrication.

"Oh Carol baby you should see it! Your anus has opened to a big "O," and he only has about 2" in."

Josh slipped further into his mom's ass. The incredible tight feel made his penis produce even more pre cum.

"How does that feel, mom?"

"Oh my god, son, it hurts but it feels so good. Please be gentle with your mom!"

Sue rose as far as she could and began to lick the underside of his cock. Again, she spit on it and spread it with her tongue.

"Carol, I wish you could see how amazing it is to see your son's cock filling your ass!"

Sue licked Josh's balls and then ran her tongue from his balls to his anus. She tongued his anus, forcing her tongue deep

"Shit, Sue that feels incredible! Don't stop!" Josh Moaned.

He pulled back and slid back even deeper into his mother's straining ass. Josh began a slow in and out, letting 3'-4" slide in each time.

"Sue, he feels so good in my ass! This is what I have been missing. This is what I need a young fat cock filling me up!"

Josh pumped harder, realizing he was getting close to coming.

"I'm going to come, mom, I'm going to come in your ass!"

"Fill mommy up baby! Get as deep as you can! I want you to fill my bowels with your seed!"

Dear god, Carol thought, if only I could get pregnant, if only I could have my son's baby!

"Josh, Sue groaned, her tongue probing josh's anus, save some for me! Pull it out and let me taste you as you come in Carol"

The tightness of his mom's ass and Sue's tongue fucking his ass pushed Josh over the edge. He felt that tingle deep in his balls. He screamed and thrust hard into Carol's ass, filling her with his sperm.

"Oh my god, Carol screamed, as all of his cock filled her bowels, you are going to split me open!"

Even with the pain, she rammed her mature ass back, trying to get even deeper.

Sue reached up and grabbed josh's cock at the root. She pulled it out and inhaled that long spurting member. The last few thrust from Josh forced his cock and his seed down her throat.

Carol moaned in shock and surprise as she looked back and saw Sue sucking her son's softening dick.

"Sue, you bitch!

Carol collapsed on her belly as her orgasm shook her

Sue stopped sucking just long enough to say:

"Remember, girlfriend, we are going to share!"

Josh laughed weakly. Sweat poured off him. His breath cam in short hard gasps

"Ladies, ladies, there is enough of me for both of you

In the next bedroom, the new bridegroom snored loudly Spittle ran down his jaw in his drunken slumber. He did not know it, but the terms of his marriage vows had just changed.