All Comments on 'The Sleepwalking Detective'

by regularguy13

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Nemo18Nemo18almost 8 years ago
Couldn't finish

The issues with dialogue and grammar kept me from wanting to read it

CoolSideofthePillowCoolSideofthePillowalmost 8 years ago
I enjoyed it

It made my cock nice and hard. As with the other commentor, watch your spelling and grammar.

ProfDavrosProfDavrosalmost 8 years ago
Surprised

I appreciated your description ahead of the story and nearly didn't read it. I'm glad I did. The intro got me quickly to intrigued.

The action and dialog were clever. I,too, struggled with the spelling and grammer problems, but decided to ignore them to see how it ended.

A fun read and true 'nude day' story. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very good!

I did not mind one bit that this was slightly longer than the other submissions. Totally worth the extra pages.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Lost interest right away

I lost interest half way through the first page. Spelling and grammar issues aside, it felt more like a farce than anything else and should have been listed under Humor & Satire.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
loved Winnie

i loved Winnie's vocabulary and her social awkwardness

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Like many other stories on Lit, generalizing, stereotyping and demeaning, and especiially so regarding men. Something I've read quite often is a way of reasoning why woman would be bisexual. The version in this story reads, that fingers and tongue never let you (a girl/woman) down, in contrary to a cock. Well, men have tongues and fingers too and not all of us are inept at using those. Also, in my experience woman are different in how they prefer to be touched, caressed, fondled, licked and so on. So the often used argument of a woman knowing best how to please another woman automatically really doesn't hold water. Perhaps there is a higher percentage of man that are clumsy or careless, but the generalizing is unnerving.

Why reasoning at all? If a woman likes the touch of another woman- so be it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous