The Sleepwalking Detective

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raquel went to her rescue. She pried Tony off her and said, "Hey tiger, I need you to help Betty Lou and Patsy lose their clothes. We need everyone naked for our National Nude Day celebration."

"How are those drinks coming?" she hollered out to Malcolm.

Raquel turned to Betty Lou and Patsy. This was the moment of truth. Was her ploy to get them naked going to work? She asked them, "So what's it going to be? Are you party poopers or party animals?"

Tony smiled and reached for Betty Lou's bikini top. She slapped his hands away, unhooked her top and let it fall. She had a nice set, a very large, nice set. She said, "Anyone who knows me, knows the answer to that question."

Then Betty Lou shimmied out of her bottoms exposing a nicely trimmed bush. Tony tweaked her nipple and then turned towards Patsy.

"Hell yeah. I'm in," the chubby teen-ager shouted. She stripped quickly. Her breasts were not as big as her mom's, but no male lucky enough to touch them had ever turned down the chance to play with them.

Patsy and her mother sat down at a pool side table.

Malcolm and Raquel were relieved the plan was working. A quick look was all they needed, He set the tray of tequila on an umbrella covered table. Raquel gave him a big smile and wink. "I've got them naked. I'll get them tipsy, check out their butts and be on my way. Easy peasy," she told herself.

She picked up a glass and said, "Here's a toast to National Nude Day! The best idea EVER!"

The others joined in and downed their shots. She poured a second round and lifted her glass and said,

"Tequila for my real friends and real pain for my sham friends."

She winked at Malcolm and Winnie. Everyone drank. They all were eagerly embracing the spirit of the party.

Again Raquel set up a round. Tony raised his glass and said, "Here's to all the kisses I've snatched and all the snatches I've kissed."

The group laughed and drank. For the next round, Raquel raised her glass and said, "Here's to tits! Because you can't motorboat personality!"

She and the others drank the liquor. Then she leaned into Winnie's fine pair and motorboated them noisily. The others laughed hysterically.

Tony got hard watching her play with Winnie's boobs. He stood her up, leaned her over a chaise lounge and prepared to mount her. Winnie, who was a virgin, was scare to death.

Raquel rushed over and said, "Hey! Hey! Tony. What are you doing? You can't fuck her. She's a lesbian. Don't you see the signs? She doesn't wear make-up. The hair on her head is a fright and her bush is an unkempt mass of pubic hair. Her appearance screams "I don't care about how I look because I'm not trying to attract a guy"."

The others nodded. The evidence supported what she was saying. Even Tony accepted her explanation, but he was still horny. He said, "Then I want you."

He grabbed her roughly around the waist.

"Down, boy."

She pushed against his arms. They didn't budge. His prick banged about her tender thighs. She tried to laugh it off, but she could see he was not going to be dissuaded.

Raquel was a pragmatic woman. She wasn't a virgin or some starry eyed girl that only had sex with men she was head over heels in love with. Sex didn't scare her. She had fucked for love, for fun and for need. One more screw wasn't going to make or break her.

She considered the situation. "Ah uh. I'm in trouble and damn it! We haven't seen Betty Lou's butt yet. Maybe I can use his desire to have sex to achieve our goal," she thought.

She said in a light-hearted manner, "Okay. Okay. You can fuck me. Let's make it a party game."

Tony stopped forcing himself on her after she agreed to his advances.

Raquel continued, "Malcolm, drag some lounges over here. I want two end-to-end here and one 5 steps in front."

After the chairs were properly placed. She said, "Winnie, put towels on the ground beside the chairs so we women don't have to kneel on the concrete."

When that was done, Raquel knelt over the side of one lounges and leaned forward. She put her ass high in the air and her torso on the plastic straps. Her ample breasts hung down looking full and creamy.

She asked politely, "Patsy, be a dear and join me in this position on the chair beside me. Betty Lou, can you do the same on the chair up front?"

"Ah!" Malcolm thought. "Now I see her plan. Soon Betty Lou will be showing her butt to all of us".

Patsy had had four shots of 100 proof tequila. She wasn't able to say no. She giggled, knelt down and swished her big caboose about. Patsy was one of those women with a pear body shape. Her bottom was bigger than her top. She carried a few extra pound on her hips and ass, but not enough for anyone to call her fat. She was curvy, voluptuous and most definitely fuckable.

Betty Lou was not so agreeable. Betty Lou was a mean drunk. The more she drank the more disagreeable she became. She stay in her chair and demanded, "Tell me about this game."

"Damn it! I was hoping the booze would make her more complaint," Raquel said in her mind. "I hadn't actually planned to have sex. I thought this would be an easy way to get a good look at her ass," Raquel told herself.

Speaking out loud she improvised and said, "Ah . . . Emmm . . . You see. It's like this. Tony will screw me and Malcolm with have sex doggie-style with Patsy. The guy that lasts the longest gets to tap your ass. I was hoping you'd bend over the front lounge chair and show them the prize they're fighting over."

Betty Lou didn't get up. She patted her rump and said,

"Boys, believe me this is prime. Any man would be lucky to have a taste of this. I'd show them, but then guys would come before they even slipped their cocks inside your tight, young pussies. I'm in, Raquel. I'll be the grand prize. Let's see what the thin man can do. He has a long dick."

Tony grabbed Raquel's hips and prepare to thrust. She scooted forward and said, "Hold on, stud. You know it takes a minute for us girls to get ready to handle a big cock like yours. Gentleman, before you can fuck the pussy in front of you, you have to eat that pussy. Get us dripping wet then the screwing will begin."

Tony was a champion cock hound. He went to town on Raquel eating, licking and kissing all her girly parts. Soon he had a finger up her ass and two in her pussy. Raquel was surprised to feel her body responding to this despicable man.

Malcolm examined the ass in front of him. He saw the branding on her left cheek. "Bingo," he thought.

"What are you waiting for?" Patsy complained.

"Oh. Nothing," Malcolm responded.

He was more hesitant than Tony. The fact that he was a virgin and that he had never seen a vagina before, were the primary reasons. He tentatively touched her here and kissed her there. When he looked at her sex, all he saw were folds of flesh. He had no clue how to stimulate her.

His dick knew how to respond. The sights, the smells, the possibility of sex had his cock at full mast. He was above average in length. The width was nothing special.

Patsy became impatient with Malcolm. She shouted out instructions to her lousy lover telling him where and how to stimulate her. Finally his lips found her clit. She said, "There! Just stay there and suck. I'll do the rest." She slipped two fingers into her sex.

Betty Lou laughed at the obvious ineptitude of the thin man. She said, "If this was a skills competition, Tony would be running laps around Malcolm."

"Oh . . . .Oh . . ." Raquel moaned succumbing to Tony's expertise. She glanced over at Malcolm and thought, "There's no way he can compete with Tony. I need to shift the odds in my favor".

She called out, "Winnie, come here. I need to tell you some things." When she got close, Raquel indicate she should bend over so she could whisper into her ear.

"I need you to help me make Tony come quickly. When he penetrates me, I want you to gently play with his balls and when you hear me screaming like a crack whore, wet a finger and shove it up his ass to stimulate his prostate. And see what you can do to slow down your brother's orgasm."

"I've never been with a man. I don't know how to prevent his ejaculation. "

"Put you thumb and forefinger around the top of his nutsack. Yank down anytime you think he is close to climaxing."

Winnie nodded and knelt between the two women. Tony got tired of munching on Raquel's pussy. He drove his cock inside her catching her by surprise.

"Oh. Ohhh," Raquel cried out. Her eyes opened wide. She thought, "God Almighty! He's big. He's really spreading my pussy."

She didn't see any reason to tell the others that they had started fucking. She thought, "This might be the advantage I need. If he starts earlier, he might finish before Malcolm".

Tony smiled broadly and thrust his impressive manhood into Raquel over and over again. He did stretched her. He found her delightfully tight. He pulled out all the stops. He wanted to make her beg him to let her come.

Patsy might have been unaware the other contestants were screwing, but there was no hiding it from Betty Lou. She was facing them and saw her man thrust into the petite woman. She also saw the look on Raquel's face. That look told her Tony was inside her.

She said, "So you couldn't wait, huh Raquel? Look at you squirming and moaning on Tony's big dick."

"Were we suppose to start?" Patsy asked confused. "I'm wet enough. Plow me you lean, mean, fucking machine."

"Huh" Malcolm grunted as he pulled his face out of her sex. "You're ready for me to start?"

"Yes."

Malcolm grabbed his long dick and tapped various parts of her sex. He didn't know where to stick it.

"Good grief, you moron. You act like you've never fuck a woman before."

"As a matter of fact, I haven't."

"You better do me good and make me come or I swear I'll sit on your face until I get my release."

Patsy reached around and grabbed his dick. She aligned it with her fuckhole and pressed her ass back into him.

"Ohh . . . Ohh," Malcolm started moaning as he felt his dick slide into her warm, wonderful sex.

Winnie thought he was coming. She used her thumb and fingers to encircle his scrotum and she yank down, hard.

"Ouch! What the hell!" Malcolm complained.

Her actions did have the desired affect. He didn't orgasm.

"Emmm. That feels good," Patsy said. "I've never been touched there before. I guess length has its advantages." She moved about and got the tip of his dick to slid across her G-spot that caused her to moan more.

Meanwhile on the other chaise, Raquel starting pulling out all the stops. She groaned lustfully and

moved like a wild cat in heat.

"Oh Tony! You're the best! I've never felt so full. I love your big cock. Fuck me. Fuck me harder!"

She rhythmically moved her ass while she squeezed her vaginal muscles gripping and caressing his dick. Tony loved it. He said, "Oh baby, Tony likes that."

He doubled down and rapidly, in a staccato fashion, drilled her: Bam. Bam. Bam.

"Oh. Good God!" Raquel cried out only partially acting.

Malcolm moaned. Patsy's pussy felt great. He was also affected by the sexy sounds around him.

"Winnie!" Raquel cried out.

"Oh. Sorry I got distracted," she responded. She had been mesmerized by the sights and sounds around her.

She pulled down hard on Malcolm's nutsack again short circuiting her brother's climax. She hurt him and caused him to pull out of Patsy's vagina. Then Winnie reached over and jostled Tony's testicles. She gently lifted and caressed his balls. He responded with a smile and a groan of approval.

Raquel went in to a full scream mode. Winnie recognized the signal and she jammed a slick finger into Tony's anus. He started off complaining. Then his words were replaced by orgasmic grunts.

"Hey! What the hell? Oh. Ohhh. Ohhh. OOOHH!"

He drove deep and violently into Raquel. There he spasmed, climaxed and fire off inside her. In spite of herself, Raquel came too.

"What the fuck?" Patsy complained. "Get your dick back in me. You aren't done yet."

Malcolm grabbed his wet, slick cock and slid it in. He fucked her with careful, long, leisurely strokes. She was not in the mood for such a slow, non-passionate fuck. She called out,

"Faster! Faster! You bastard."

Malcolm felt the tension build inside him. He felt like he was going to explode: however, he dare not make a peep for fear that his sister would once again rack his balls. Patsy started huffing and groaning and moving rapidly on his prick. He cried out and came hard. His bony frame collapsed on top of the woman who took his virginity. Patsy had to supplement his efforts. She jilled herself to a climax.

All the participants gratefully enjoyed their orgasms. They were all sweaty, exhausted and glowing.

Betty Lou clapped and said, "Congratulations. The winner is Malcolm. I've never fuck a Malcolm before, but if the grin on my daughter's face is any indication, I might just enjoy it."

The lovers uncoupled. Sperm oozed out of their joy holes. Everyone sat back, rested and re-hydrated. The beverage of choice this time was beer. Betty Lou sat down beside Malcolm. She glanced at his pigeon chest and long, lean frame and said,

"You don't have much meat on your bones. I wonder if that's why your erection is so long. You don't have muscle calling for blood so maybe more of it can go to your dick."

She reached down for his Johnson and gave him a few strokes.

"That's a good sign. I can feel you getting hard. Some old men," she glanced at Tony, "would need 30 minute or more of recover time before they could produce a good, hard dick."

She stroked and marveled at his stoutness and length. She turned to Winnie and said,

"Darling, I would hate for you to be left out of our sex party. Why don't you come over here and eat my tasty snatch. That way we can kill two birds. You'll get to have some fun and I will be all warm, juicy and ready for big brother."

She saw Winnifred hesitate and said in an encouraging voice, "Come on girl. It okay. The heart wants what the heart wants. No one thinks less of you 'cause you like pussy more than dick."

Winnie felt trapped by circumstances. She'd never had any desire to have sex with a woman, but to prevent her from losing her virginity to Tony, that was the story Raquel had spun. She couldn't now say she didn't like women.

She slowly moved towards Betty Lou who spread her legs wide exposing her neatly trimmed sex. Winnie knelt on a towel, closed her eyes and moved in on her target. Both ladies lurched when Winnie came in a little hard and off target.

"Nervous, huh?" Betty said with a little laugh.

Betty Lou place her hands on the younger woman's head and guided her to her cunt.

"There you go. Enjoy. I've been told I have a sweet pussy." She laughed and added, "It certainly is a popular one."

Winnie pressed her lips against and nibbled on the woman's sex. It was softer and not as gross as she had expected. She explored. She fingered the labia and kissed the clit. Winnie's novice tongue brought enjoyment to both women. Her actions soon had Betty Lou creaming. Her own sex became warm and wet too.

"Winnie, you had me worried with the way it started, but you brought it home strong. I'm as happy as a gopher in soft dirt. Malcolm, come fuck me. I only hope you're as good a lover as your sister."

Betty Lou scooter back on the lounge chair and offered herself to him, girl-on-bottom in the missionary position.

"Shit", Raquel thought. "We need to see her ass. All my schemes to see it have failed. Why don't I flat out ask?"

She said out loud, "Betty Lou, you have a great ass. Why don't you lean across the chaise like we did so we can all see it?"

"I don't feel like it," she said. The ornery drunk had re-appeared. "I want it straight up. Is that a fucking problem for you?"

It was, but of course they couldn't say so without letting the cat out of the bag. Malcolm gave Raquel a questioning look. She shrugged. He went to Betty Lou. She stroked his long penis and said,

"So is this the first time you've fucked a mother and daughter in the same day?"

"Yes, Ma'am," he replied nervously.

She laughed at her joke, spread her legs and invited him to mount her. Malcolm lowered his thin frame on top of her. She grabbed his cock and said,

"Here, Slick, let me make this easy for you. I'll put you inside me. . . Emmm. Good so far, " she said as he speared her sex.

"Ah," Malcolm sighed as his dick felt a woman's specialness for the second time in his life. He tentatively drove inside.

She was more forcefully bucking into him. She laughed good-heartily and said, "I appreciate your tenderness, but this pussy is pretty well broken in. You can fuck me with all the gusto you wished you could have given your first sweetheart."

They rutted. Malcolm was overwhelmed with her sexuality and her sexual experience. He gave Winnie and Raquel a fearful look of impending failure. He worried that he would come too quickly and miss the chance to see her butt. He was staring into his sister's eyes as his dick exploded and he machine-gunned his sperm inside Betty Lou's quaking furnace.

He heard Betty Lou laugh and speak, but it sounded as if she were in another room. The noise of rushing blood filled his ears and muffled all others sounds. Of course, all Malcolm's attention was focused on the animalistic pleasure he got from jabbing his joystick as far as possible up his partner's twat and coming and coming.

"Don't men get the strangest looks on their faces when they come," Betty Lou said with a soft laugh. "That didn't take very long. I'm guessing Malcolm didn't know how hot, an experienced woman could be."

Fearful they may lose their chance to see Betty Lou's butt, Raquel ran forward as Malcolm rolled off. She hoovered Betty's messy sex.

Betty cried out, "What the hell are you doing?"

Raquel looked up at her with messy cream on her face and said,

"You're don't care if I take Malcolm's spunk, do you? I sucked him off the other night in the library and found him particularly tasty. Greedy bitch that I am, I want more."

Betty Lou stared and then nodded. She said, "Have at it girl."

Raquel ate her thoroughly and voraciously. She even lifted one of Betty's legs straight up and pretended to chase a drip that escaped her pussy and ran down to her anus. She used the leg as a lever to roll Betty Lou over onto her side and finally on to her front.

"Betty Lou's there's one more drizzle down by your asshole."

Betty chuckled and said, "If only my gynecologist was this thorough."

Malcolm was standing off to the side when Betty Lou was flipped over. He saw it. They all saw it. There was no doubt. She was branded with the letter "J" inside a star.

Raquel climbed off her Betty Lou and said, "You're an inspiration to all us young women. I've never kissed a firmer butt or tasted a juicer pussy."

"Thanks for the compliment."

Malcolm, Raquel and Winnie gather together away from the others. Winnie asked, "Now that we have the proof, what do we do?"

"Let's just play it cool," Raquel said. "We will slip away in a bit."

"Yes, " Malcolm said. "Tomorrow we'll all go see Mr. Trent."

Raquel looked at the siblings and said, "You guys don't get out in the sun much, do you? You both are turning red. Stand still a minute."

Raquel treated them like children. She grabbed some suntanned lotion and quickly covered their bodies with lotion. She hit all areas not withstanding their sexual nature. Winnie stared at her wide-eyed as Raquel caressed her breasts and even coated her sex.

Malcolm became hard as she applied lotion to his dick. He mumbled, "Sorry."

She grinned and replied in a playful manner, "Right. No guy has every apologized for getting an erection. What you meant to say was "I'm sorry I can't stick this inside you"."