The Sleepwalking Detective

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah . . . yes. Messy morning." She pulled out her shirt, looked down at the stains and said, "Yogurt."

Malcolm used his finger to scrape up a white substance off her neck. "How the heck did you get yogurt all over you?" He brought his finger to his nose and smelled it. "Are you sure the "used by date" hasn't past? This smells funny."

Raquel lunged forward and licked the cum off his finger. Malcolm gave her a surprised look. Raquel said, "Get your own breakfast." She quickly left. She didn't want her potential boyfriend to know she'd been with Tony. She worried he'd try to defend her honor and something bad would happened.

^^^

After lunch, Winnie found Malcolm in the library. She said softly, "Hi."

"Hi," he responded automatically. When he realized it was his sister, he put down his book and said, "Hello. How are you?"

Winnie locked the door and came to her brother. "I was hoping you could spare me a few minutes," she said playfully.

"I happened to have some free time now."

"Good." Winnie unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor. She wasn't wearing any panties. Malcolm gave her a big smile. She peeled off her top and stood proud and nude in front of her brother. Malcolm moved towards her.

"Stop. Stay," she ordered. Winnie knelt in front of her brother and reached for his belt buckle. As she disrobed his lower half, she said softly, "Don't laugh at me. This is my first effort at fellatio."

Malcolm lifted her chin, looked his sister in the eye and said, "I'm honored. Believe me, no man is ever disappointed to get a blowjob."

His words warmed her. She took his soft member into her mouth and sucked. She felt his dick grow in her mouth. It amazed her. She tongued and slurped his expanding noodle. As it got bigger and longer, she bobbed her head up and down.

"Ah!" he exclaimed in pain and jerk away from her. One of her canine teeth had dug into his tender flesh.

She stopped and asked, "Are you all right?"

He didn't want to hurt her feelings so he lied. "Sorry about that. I had a cramp in my leg."

She resumed her amateur efforts. Again she dragged her teeth across his dick hurting him.

"Ouch!" He couldn't suppress his cry.

Tears were welling in her eyes. She said, "It's me isn't it. I'm doing it incorrectly and I'm inflicting pain on you."

Before Malcolm could answer, the french doors opened and Raquel snuck in. She turned to see Winnie naked and on her knees with Malcolm's cock in her hand. "Oh my! I'm so sorry to intrude. I stepped in to avoid Tony and Patsy." She reached for the doorknob to leave.

"Wait!" Winnie implored. "I need your assistance."

"Ah . . . well," Raquel stammered. She was embarrassed to have stumbled upon her friends in flagrante delicto.

"Raquel, I'm doing an abysmal job sucking on Malcolm's penis. If I persist, I am likely to injury him. Will you show me how to do it satisfactorily?"

Malcolm said, "Winnie, its unfair to ask Raquel to suck my cock."

"Please, Raquel!" Winnie pleaded.

"Okay." Raquel came over and asked. "What's the problem?" She looked at Winnie. Winnie looked at Malcolm and said, "Tell us both what I am doing incorrectly."

Malcolm hesitated. Winnie said. "Be honest. I need accurate data."

"It's your teeth. It hurts when your teeth scrape my penis."

Raquel dropped to her knees beside Winnie in front of Malcolm. She put her hand on his erection and tilted it so it was parallel to the ground. "Winnie, a man's penis is so hard and firm, it's easy to forget it is a very sensitive organ. The shaft can take some rough handling, like when you are jacking a guy off, but the glan and the testicle need gentle treatment.

"The number one rule when performing oral sex is to avoid contact with your teeth. This can be a problem if the cock is really thick. That's not an issue with Malcolm."

"Hey! Are you saying I'm small," Malcolm pretended to be outrage to lighten the mood.

"No," Raquel said. "You're are longer than average, not overly thick. You're what my friends would call a nice "Every Day Dick". Meaning if they had sex with you yesterday, their pussies would not be too sore to have sex today. They call big, thick penises "Party Dicks". No one can party every night. A really big dick can be fun, but it will take you out of commission for a while.

"Winnie, just be sure to open your mouth wide. If the cock is too big for your mouth, do everyone a flavor and forget about sucking him off. One last thought on this subject, the other way you teeth can get you in trouble is if you get careless about the angle of insertion. Try to always have the dick enter your mouth straight on."

Raquel moved her head towards Malcolm's dick to demonstrate. She stopped before she enveloped his cock. "You get what I'm saying don't you? I'd rather not demonstrate. Malcolm and I are refraining from sex while we see if our relationship has potential."

She smiled sheepishly and took her hand off his penis. "Here, let me show you this way." She took two of her fingers and slipped them into Winnie's mouth. She demonstrated good angles and bad ones that contacted her teeth. She removed her fingers.

"I comprehend," Winnifred said.

"I can show you some moves I do. Put two fingers in my mouth."

Raquel went through her repertoire. She used her tongue and lips and even stroked Winnie's forearm

showing her skills. Winnie laughed and said, "Thank you."

Raquel stood and took a seat in a high back chair. "Show me what you learned,Winnie."

Winnie smiled, grasped her brother's prick, lined it up with her mouth and took it into her mouth. She was tentative at first. As she gained confidence in her technique, she became more aggressive. She used her tongue to circle his glan.

"Oh. Ohh," Malcolm groaned.

Winnie smiled, please with the results she was having on her brother. She used her tongue to rub the underside of Malcolm's shaft. That set him off.

"God! GOD! Ohhh!" he cried out as he gushed in her mouth.

Winnie pulled off and screamed as her brother continued to spew all over her face. "Ahhh!"

She released him. Malcolm needed to finish. He stroked his dick rapidly and ejaculated all over his sister, her breasts as well as her face. She was covered. Winnie started giggling and then laughed. She was a sticky mess.

Raquel laughed too. The scene was comical. Then she said, "Oh! Another lesson for you. Once you get him cumming you need to finish him off. Milk all the semen out of him or you can do as you did, let the guy give you a pearl necklace and shoot his load on you. Good job!

Malcolm took a deep breath. "Wow! That was fantastic."

Winnie wiped her face with her shirt. She beamed and said, "Your welcome. My you came in massive quantities. The real thanks should be directed to Raquel for helping educate me."

Raquel pulled her shirt over her head. Her cute upturned tits popped into view. She dipped it in the aquarium and came over to Winnie. She washed the cum off her. "If the plan today was to practice giving blowjobs, I'd say you are now proficient."

"No, actually that was just a lead in to having sex," Winnie explained. "I hoped that Malcolm would last longer during sexual intercourse if I gave him a pre-coitus climax."

"I see," Raquel said. "A good plan. Pretty standard. Guys can be too quick for us."

Raquel had started out cleaning Winnie's breasts. They were now clean, She dropped her dirty shirt and continued to rub Winnie's impressive tits and to thumb her nipples. Both women liked it.

"Maybe I can assist in a second way. While you wait for Malcolm to recover, can I warm you up? I confess as a girl with average size boobs, I am fascinated with your "Playboy" centerfold grade bosom."

She dipped her head and suckled a fat nipple. Winnie rationalized the activity by saying, ""Emm . . . Okay. I need to get properly lubricated."

Like many females, Raquel had experimented with girls. She didn't hunger for them the way she did for a man, but girls are soft and pretty. They smell nice and they can't get you pregnant so they are a good choice when you want someone with a slow, knowledgeable hand to give you a guaranteed orgasm. Fingers and tongues never let you down like a pre-mature ejaculating penis.

"Lie down on the carpet," Raquel instructed. They both got on the floor.

Raquel went to work on Winifred's magnificent breasts. They also shared kisses. Raquel boldly slipped a hand down to stroke her friend's clit. She took her time and really warmed up the novice. Then she slipped off her shorts and panties.

Without asking for permission, she flipped herself around and sat on the girl's face. Neither young woman hesitated, they ate each other's pussies. After a bit, Raquel inserted two fingers and sucked on Winnie's clit. Winnie reciprocated. She swirled two fingers inside her partner and sucked on her nub.

Raquel pulled off of Winnie's sex. She cried out,"Ohh. Mmmm. Yeah. Eat it girl."

Then she shouted out an order. "Get those fingers out of my pussy and shove them in my ass. Both of them." Winnie complied.

"Ah. oh. Yes," Raquel moaned as her sphincter was stretched. Raquel looked to Malcolm and commanded him, "Bring that prick over here!"

When he was close enough, she grabbed it and pulled him down on his knees. She took his cock into her mouth. She sucked hard. She sucked noisily. She sucked like her orgasm depended on it. The whole time she was grinding her cunt into Winnie's face and rocking back and forth against the fingers in her butt.

She was over-heating, breathing hard and desperate to get off. She spit out Malcolm's dick and said, "Damn you! If you've turned me into some kind of anal slut who can only orgasm when something is in my ass, I'm going to kill you!"

She rocked back and forced Winnie's fingers deeper into her bum. She rubbed her clit into the poor girl's face. "Fuck! Fuck! Ahhh Fuuuckkk!" She cried out, came and froze in place.

Raquel rolled off Winnifred. Her heart was pounding and a great, wondrous sensation radiated throughout her body. When her breathing returned to normal, her friends were surprise to find the naked young woman sobbing.

"What's the matter?" Malcolm asked. He knelt beside her.

"You! And her!" She said loudly and in anger.

The siblings were confused by her outburst. She was upset and shouted, "You two are . . . you are bewitching me! She with her ambrosia flavored vagina and you with long, case-harden cock. How am I to resist? You have shattered me. Why else would I insist on being buggered and practically erase the nose off her face with my clitoris and beg to have your cock in my mouth!"

Raquel looked from one to the other as if expecting an answer. Her rant was so emotional and her logic so muddled, they could not respond. They just sat silently with her hoping she would calm down.

She did stop crying and her color returned to normal. They took it as a good sign when the vein in her neck stopped throbbing and her breathing slowed. She appeared calmer. She noticed they were staring at her like she was a crazy women.

"What? I'm only human. Don't you ever get carried away by your emotions? Oh, of course not. You two are more evolved."

Raquel took a couple of deep breaths and said, "I apologize. You didn't deserve that. I'm sorry you had to witness my emotional, illogical eruption."

She added, "You can't allow my tantrum to derailed your plans. You two were here to fuck."

"That's okay," Malcolm said.

"There will be other opportunities," Winnifred said.

"I have ruin the mood, haven't I? I can fix it. I can do better than that. I will show you two how to have a magical time and the best sex ever!"

"No really that not necessary," Malcolm explained.

"Yes it is. I must atone. Listen, my girlfriends and I have talked extensively about the perfect sexual experience. We have planned it out and choreographed the whole thing. Let that be my gift to you both."

When they didn't object, she smiled brightly and said, "Great!

"Winnie, relax. Lie down on the oriental rug. We will start in a moment. Malcolm, let's step aside and talk."

They walked far enough away to whisper a private conversation. She tapped his hard cock "Malcolm, don't take this personally, but men are pretty simple creatures. Instantaneously you get a hard-on and are ready for sex. Women don't work that way. While we enjoy a "hot" guy, we need a longer build up to be ready to have sex and to really enjoy sex.

"I am going to give you a glimpse into the psyche of women. Follow these instructions and Winnie and every other women you sleep with will have the best sex of her life."

Raquel proceeded to tell Malcolm the details of the perfect love-making experience she and her friends

yearned for and fantasized about.

She then walked over to Winnie and whispered in her ear, "Whenever you have sex with a guy, be sure to compliment him on his penis, no matter how big or small it is. We worried about a thousand things -- are my breasts okay? why didn't I shaved? am I too wet? does my breath or pussy smell? Men only worry about the size of their penis. Tell him it's good and he will be as happy as a clam."

Raquel stood and got dressed. She said,"Have fun you two."

Malcolm went to Winnie. He followed Raquel's advice. He looked soulfully into her eyes. His fingers tips barely touched her face.

Raquel paused at the door and heard Malcolm say, "You are so beautiful."

Winnie objected. "No, not me."

"Yes. Yes you are," he re-assured her. "I love your eyes. They are bewitching, mysterious and sultry."

Winnie melted inside. No one had ever said anything like that to her.

Raquel smiled her work done here, she left the room.

Malcolm followed the script Raquel had given him. He took his time. He was attentive to her needs. He complimented her often on her beauty and her actions. It was more about making love than having sex. Still, there was plenty of physical contact. He hit all her hot buttons in just the right way.

They siblings gasped and moaned as they made love. It built to a tremendous height. They both saw stars and had explosive orgasms. She came on his cock and he exploded inside her.

^^^

A couple of days later, the phone rang while Malcolm was eating breakfast with Raquel and Winnifred. He answered it.

"Malcolm, Trent here. Everything has progressed as we hoped. Your father's marriage to Daisy has been put aside. The police are on the way to your house. They will be searching for clues into the

possible murder of your father and a contingent from Texas will want to talk to your house guests about the bodies found in Daisy's yard."

^^^

The county police had handcuffed Daisy and Patsy and were escorting them out of the house.

"Damn you, Patsy. What the hell is wrong with you? You kept the poison!"

"Ma, I figured I might need it in case Lawrence returned from the hospital. I forgot to throw it out after you . . . "

Daisy screamed loud and long and then glared at her daughter. "Don't you dare say another word, young lady."

^^^

Three weeks later Winnifred, Malcolm and Raquel entered Mr. Trent's office. He said, "Come in. Have a seat. Let me bring you up to speed. Tony was granted immunity in return for his testimony against Daisy and Patsy. It appears he knew of the plot to murder your father, but he did not actively participate.

"With all the physical evident and Tony set to testify against them, Patsy and Daisy agreed to plea guilty to First-Degree murder when the Commonwealth took capital murder and the possibility of the death sentence off the table."

"So it's over?" Winnifred asked.

"Yes. They will be going to prison for a long time, twenty years to life."

"Thank you," Malcolm said.

The trio drove home in silence. They were relieved it was over and that the murderers were going to jail, but no one felt triumphant. These last couple of weeks, they had all been in a funk waiting, hoping that justice would be done. Now that it was over and everyone still had a heavy heart. Lawrence was dead and they all missed him.

When they got home everyone went their own way.

Around noon, Raquel went to the kitchen and made lunch. She set it out on the patio and then she rounded up Winnie and Malcolm.

She said, "Sit. You have to eat."

The siblings did not argue with her. They ate. The conversation was still minimal.

After lunch, Raquel said,

"I have some announcements. I know you will never stop missing your dad, just as you still miss your mom. But you know, they would want you to carry on, to be happy. To live a good life."

Raquel stood and started removing her clothes. Her pert breasts with their cute, up turned nipples popped into view. She then shimmied out of her shorts revealing a tanned bottom and a trimmed bush. She said,

"The first announcement is today, right now, we start living again."

She paused as her friends sat stunned and confused. She continued,

"Second, this patio and the pool are mandatory nude fun zones. Anyone and everyone in this area must be naked. They must be smiling, frolicking, drinking and having a good time. So you two need to get naked.

"And thirdly, we are officially a "throuple". I love you both. Malcolm, I claim you as my boyfriend and Winnie, I claim you as my girlfriend and lesbian lover. I know you love each other and I insist you continue to have sex with each other. Just do me a solid and occasionally invite me to join you, okay?"

The siblings sat stoically. They thought over what she had said and then they smiled, stood and started taking off their cloths.

"I like they way you think," Malcolm said.

"Thank you. I love you too, Raquel," Winnie said smiling brighter than she had in a long while.

"You're welcome," Raquel said. She quoted a line from her favorite film, Casablanca. Her Humphrey Bogart imitation was terrible. "I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship."

Winnie caught the reference. She raised her glass and said, "Here's looking at you kid."

Malcolm played along. He took Raquel in his arms and quoted another line from the film, "Kiss me. Kiss me as if it were the last time."

She did.