All Comments on 'The Slut Wife Chronicle'

by Friskee_cpl

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ILienBagbyILienBagbyover 12 years ago
i don't really know

about this story, but I voted it a 5 anyhow (5 for effort and originality of concept ). The last few lines sort of, I think, in some way gave the story a distinct flavor, but I am still not sure.

toomuchinmyheadtoomuchinmyheadabout 12 years ago
Excellent

I thought it was great. Loved the use of dialogue, and you made the talk dirty without allowing the characters to sound like they were reading a story. And I kind of enjoyed the twist at the end. Would have been a downer if her cured her!

simaddictsimaddictabout 12 years ago
Funny Stuff.

Your opening statement: "If you don't like slut wife stories yet continue to read it and can't help but send anonymous comments, well I'm sorry to say, but you're a dickhead of the highest order," made me laugh aloud. As a writer, I know there are a few too many obnoxious dickheads on Literotica who seem to get off on grossly insulting writers of stories, so I had to read your story and give you a high score just to piss off the 'dickheads.' Thanks for the fine story.

mrjcwhitemrjcwhiteabout 12 years ago

excellent you did a wonderful job with the development of the characters by far one of my favorites

CarnaleyeCarnaleyealmost 12 years ago
Simulating

The story is very simulating and vividly described. The Pace is excellent and sensual.

HannibalLecturerHannibalLectureralmost 8 years ago
Fascinating!

Riveting from beginning to end, this story was impeccable. The character development, the imagery, the plot twist; all fantastic! It was a pleasure reading such thoughtful, intelligent and erotic work! Well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous