All Comments on 'The Smell of Her Persian Love Hole'

by Subtext

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
phobosukphobosukabout 9 years ago
A very fine piece of erotica

Not quite my thing but really good writing!

SubtextSubtextover 7 years agoAuthor
Rebuttal to Critics of this Story

I received feedback- well- rude condemnation actually- charging that this story was racist in its conception and delivery soon after submitting it. I'm here today to dispel such opinions and clarify the motivations and personalities behind the two main characters.

First of all, at its core, this is a love story, and the fact that Mrs. Asadi is a sexually uninhibited person in it in no way makes her a loose woman or a slut. Yes, she engages in sexual intercourse with three different men in this narrative, but her motivation for participating in all three sex acts, I would argue, is love. She fucks her husband wildly without reservation in the beginning and we understand from this that she knows herself and what she wants. Later she has sex with a creditor who is threatening the family and using that leverage to compromise her. She has sex with this man to keep her family safe for the time being, and in my opinion, only exhorts the man to fuck her faster to get it over with. Later, when she finally has sex with the young man she is babysitting, she is very definitely promoting him from his role as a dependent infant to a fully initiated man. She, in effect, raises him during these five days by moving him effectively from her tit to her vagina. That's why he feels "reborn" after she showers him with her ejaculatory juices during the consummation scene. She is his Mrs. Robinson to make a movie comparison.

The fact that Mrs. Asadi is a practicing Muslim only speaks to the fact that she is a morally serious and committed person. She is not a libertine or hedonist. She has strong sexual desires and channels those emotions toward the people she loves. (Would a woman hold and take a man to her breast if she didn't feel some form of love for him?) But she understands the power of her vagina as well; the power not just of its ability to call men to her with its strong, intoxicating scent, but of its power to embrace and heal.

As for the young narrator, he's depicted as under-developed both physically and emotionally and his parents have surely played a part in this since they still want to have him babysat. So he arrives there and discovers two currents of feeling moving through him in respect to Mrs. Asadi. Firstly, he feels maternal attraction for her (perhaps more than he does for his own mother) but then this attraction is soon complicated by the scent of her vagina which gives rise to strong emotions in him. So he's definitely an innocent, not an opportunist. But it's clear in the end that sex for him will always require a mother element which is what Mrs. Asadi is able to give him.

So Mrs. Asadi is obviously a woman with a vast capacity for both erotic and tender love and I think that's what makes this story so exciting and interesting. Yes! A person can be a Muslim and still fully embrace their sexuality!

tangledweedtangledweedover 1 year ago

This is the best title of any Literotica story in history, ever.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous