All Comments on 'The Smelliest Couple'

by Smellypig

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

That was incredible!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Thank you so much for this great story! It's SO difficult to find a person with same kind of fetish! Thanks a ton! The story is awesome!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice story!

Really nice! Thanks for the story!

Are you going to write a second part?

Now, when Maddeline is so dirty and smelly, it's time for Sonja to return and get her back to cleaness even if Maddeline doesn't want it. But then the little pig can be saved from soap and water and return to her natural dirty state.

Just an idea, hope you like it.

Anyway, thanks for the Great Story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

nice tale! but if i was Robert i'd lick, suck and SWALLOW all Maddeline's dirt and stinky at every fuck with her!!!! anyway i'd love finding a woman who spent one year without shower, deodorant and perfume!! here in Brazil it's hard finding a stinky woman even among the cheaper prostitutes!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Not enough people are making content this centralized around filth and stink! I absolutely loved this story, and hope to see more from you.

DarthZ12DarthZ12almost 6 years ago
Next part please!

Hey, thanks for the story! Are you going to write a second part

DarthZ12DarthZ12almost 6 years ago

For a example, Maddeline can be forcibly bathed in sauna, or else. Just an idea. Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I love this story!

I at least come back to this story once a week! Just the putrid filthy stance you take when writing this story. I really look forward to any other filthy erotica you write!

DarthZ12DarthZ12over 5 years ago
Same

At least 1-2 times per week I'm opening this story. Really hope, you continue writing. Best story in internet - hands down!

SmellypigSmellypigover 5 years agoAuthor
New story has arrived

Thanks for all the positive comments, specially to the anonymous who suggested the plot for the newly published sequel titled “Maddeline’s Revenge”. I hope you enjoy it!

DarthZ12DarthZ12over 5 years ago

For some reason, I can't comment new story - so I'm posting here. Thanks a lot for a new story! It it amazing! Thank you very much!

Pelau1956Pelau1956over 4 years ago
Very Exciting

I have always love the look and scent of women who didn't shave. I find it very exciting and arousing! Your story was a real turn on!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wow. Found this and got deeply engulfed in the story instantly. Somehow, the visuals created in my mind from this was so pleasing. Of course for the obvious reasons. Yet there are so many other intelligent nuances and undertones to the message woven into this story. It speaks to the need and will to be courageous about ones true nature. To seek deep into oneself and find the natural, intrinsic and animalistic nature of being human and raw. How "negative" experiences encourages and sometimes are designed to force one to the state of happiness that exist within them that this "uppity" human society tries to deny, shun or act as if it we don't have. Let's not begin addressing the dynamics between Rob and Maddy! I don't have the space here to do so. I could use this as a couples therapy or lesson plan for what the secret to a real couple is about. Its hidden in there! Man, that is only the tip of the iceberg. Deep, liberating, inspiring, thought provoking, sexual, fearless!!! You ROCK! I could go on. Thank you.

SmellypigSmellypigabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for your message, it’s one of the most touching things I’ve ever read about my writings and you truly goes to the point of it all. You made my day!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Absolutely love this story, even though I am usually iffy about reading about female privates. However, I will accept Maddy because she is not like most girls. She reminds me of a gay man, much more accepting of her body. I personally LOVE the taste and smell of an unwashed man’s cock, crotch and ass, and love to see it in erotic writing. And I also find their monogamous relationship rather sweet, probably because they are so young and romantic. Personally, I think open relationships are better, but if they are happy, great!

MickCarterMickCarterabout 2 years ago

What do I think of this story? I LOVE IT! Especially the rolling on the stinking public toilet floor!

MickCarterMickCarterabout 2 years ago

PS - I was hoping that the punk cafe girl would be invited to join them, perhaps in the stinking toilet. She would become aroused by the smell, lift her short, black, shiny miniskirt and you would both kneel in front of her, sniffing her once-white filthy knickers. Robert licks them and then kisses Maddeline and they both pull her knickers down her thighs and lick and suck at her dirty thighs and cunt etc etc

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love this story, I hope to see a third part soon

ratmilkratmilk4 months ago

This would be my dream story if it was about two women instead. It's still good and I'm not even attracted to men!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous