All Comments on 'The Smoke Detector'

by whome712

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Davy died in his sleep that night, due to a virus that was going around. He wasn't the first to die, nor was he the last, for the apocolypse was upon them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
panties

all your panties were in the wash? no way, my wife has 14 every day panties and

a lot of sexy numbers for, I am horny times. step ladder would not support the

son, you made your husband sound over weight and out of shape. how does

he use the step ladder? try to make your tales sound real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

Really good story and well written. Always some moaners, ignore them, this was good reading and really hot.

MrMac98MrMac98over 7 years ago
Great Story!

I loved the build up, not quite like my mom and me but a great story. The problem I have with the monster cock" stories is he could have almost any women his own age, why his mom. Love it.

midwestmomlvrmidwestmomlvrover 7 years ago
Hot!

Don't listen to all the negative comments. This was a great story with just enough build up and some good sex. I look forward to your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
so hot

Im sure he loves fucking you,. Davey will be fucking you soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
re: Hot!

Yes, only this person's opinion matters. Forget the people who commented on the story. Listen to the person who can't just post its own opinion, it has to slam others for daring to post theirs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It was ... okay

It's rather a rote setup: the mom is still hot, the father has gone to seed, and the son is a well hung stud.

<P>

However, she starts off rather lovingly talking about her husband, and suddenly is very, very dismissive. If he's been unable to see his dick for some time, that's beyond paunchy, that's morbidly obese.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice short story

My son got a quick view of my pussy. He probably didn't see much, but I'm sure that he saw enough to send a boy into a jack off frenzy. He'll be pulling his dick for weeks after seeing me like this.

Quite a few moms have used this type of flash to their advantage.

AkpervertAkpervert7 months ago

Abso-fucking-lutely incredible! WOW, I could feel her cumming from here!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous