The Smoke Detector

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm a little sad to say this, but I was glad that he did that. I think we just needed some space right now. It felt like things would be alright eventually, but we were both a little on edge.

I watched a little television, but I thought that I would just go to bed a little early. I gathered the dishes and knew that i needed to wash them up before I went to bed. Chili is good but I wouldn't want to wait until morning to clean it up.

After I went up to check on Davy (he was sound asleep and didn't seem sick), I filled the sink with water and started washing, happy to be the housewife again.

Jock came down a little while later. "Hey mom, do you need help? I just came down for a drink, but I'll dry if you want."

"It's ok, Jock. I'm almost done and I'll just put them away in the morning."

And then he came up behind me, and he put his arms around my waist. He didn't say anything, he just held me. And the feeling of this big strong man holding me was too much. I lost control. I honestly don't know if he meant it as anything more than a son hugging his mom, but my body thought that it was more. I felt my pussy flush, and I felt the juice start to lubricate me.

He wasn't doing anything wrong. He was just hugging me. But the feeling of his arms holding me, combined with the fact that I hadn't cum the night before, all of that made me lose control.

I moaned, that sound that a woman makes when she is enjoying the foreplay and is ready for main event. My body melted, and my boobs pushed down on his arms. And my butt moved back just the tiniest little bit, like my body was getting in position for him to enter me.

And his animal instincts responded to me. I felt his cock against my ass, and he groaned as it rubbed on my ass. He wasn't hard, but it was growing fast. His hands reached up and held my tits. He squeezed them, and my nipples exploded out in response. They hardened and pushed hard against his palms, and I moaned again. My hips were already moving, trying to hump against him so that I could pull him into my pussy.

There was no way, no way at all to stop this. I knew that I had to have him, and he was obviously feeling the same way. He growled and pulled my hips hard into his, and his cock was thrusting hard against me.

"Oh my God", I thought, that monster is too big. I can't take it all. But I wanted to try. My pussy was begging me to try.

He was thrusting hard against me, and I was afraid that he was going to cum soon. He started trying to pull down my shorts and panties, and I said, "Baby, come upstairs with me and we'll do this right."

I turned into him and I kissed him. Not a mother-son kiss this time. This was a "I want your cock inside me now" kiss. I loved his kisses, and they just made me more and more ready. I grabbed his hand and dragged him up the stairs. I wasn't going to wait any longer.

We went to my bedroom and I was on him as soon as I closed and locked the door. The master bedroom was at the other end of the hall from the boys' rooms, but I didn't want to be surprised by Davy. I wasn't going to be stopped.

I was pulling his clothes off as fast as I could, and he was pulling mine off as well. He was only wearing a t-shirt and gym shorts, no underwear. But I had to get my bra and panties off too. The panties came off with the shorts, and I reached behind me and undid my bra and let it fall.

I had to feel his cock, so I pushed him back to the bed and he fell onto it. and I followed him. We broke the kiss and i finally held his cock. It was so hard, it felt like a steel rod. He growled when I took it in my little hand. There was no way that I could hold it all, but I caressed it and stroked it. The precum was flowing and I was rubbing it all over his cock. He groaned and fell back. I was kneeling next to him, and I knew that I had to taste his meat. My mouth engulfed him in one move, and he made an animalistic sound. Not human. But I knew that it meant that he liked my mouth.

My husband complains that I never suck him. I actually don't mind it but it's not all that fun with his little cock. Jock's dick, though, demanded that I worship it, and I had to swallow it whole.

I couldn't deep throat him, because it was just too big. But I took as much as I could, and I was enjoying every inch of him. He tasted wonderful, felt wonderful. I was in Heaven.

"Mom, fuck, I'm gonna cum!" I held on tighter. I wanted him in my mouth.

I nearly drowned from all of his cum. His one load would have been ten from my husband. There was so much, and I just kept drinking and drinking him. And it was so good that I knew I had to have him again and again.

When he finished, I let him go and looked up at him and smiled. "God, Mom, how did you know how to do that so well? That was amazing!"

"God, that was so nice. I'm so glad you let me. You taste so good, baby."

He pulled me up to him, and I was like a doll to him. He could pick me up with ease, and I was lying next to him in a flash, and we kissed. I could still taste his cum, and I hoped that he didn't mind it.

We kept kissing and I was dying to cum. He was playing with my tits, and I begged him to suck my nipples. He moved his head down and started licking and flicking and sucking. I felt every touch deep inside me, and I had to have this man inside me. Now. I felt for his cock again, and he was rock hard.

I said, "Jock, don't make me beg. Fuck me, please, please fuck your mommy."

He lifted up from my breast and picked me up and put me on top of him. My legs moved to either side of his hips and my pussy was just above him. I wanted him so much, but I was also a little nervous about his size. I moved the head to my pussy and moved it around, feeling it spread my lips, feeling his precum give me further lubrication. I could not wait another second, and I moved down onto him, feeling his cock split me in two.

Good God, he was big. But I was so fucking horny by this time that I didn't care about anything except getting him inside me. I threw caution to the wind and just moved my hips down hard and took the whole thing in one quick move.

I saw stars when his cock pounded against my womb. He was bigger than anything I had ever imagined, and the feeling was overwhelming. I guess it hurt a little bit, but mostly I felt my nerve endings begging for more. I put my hand on his chest and started moving slowly, up and down, savoring the feeling of his wonderful cock. It felt better than anything had ever felt in my whole life.

He started playing with my tits, and my nipples hardened and begged for him to suck them. But he just kept playing with them It was delicious agony. I knew that, at some point, he would have to lay in my arms and suckle like a newborn again, but right now I wanted to keep feeling him inside me.

My first orgasm was an explosion. I am not a squirter or a screamer, but I felt my pussy release its juice around him, and my entire pussy was spasming with the pleasure of that orgasm. It was the biggest one that I have ever had. By this time, I was riding him like he was a bull at the rodeo. Up and down, in and out, hard and fast. Grinding my clit against his hips, feeling the pleasure of my clit being massaged by his pubic hair. Incredible feelings pouring out of my pussy.

I groaned with pleasure, and I had to put both hands hard on his chest to keep from collapsing. I was fucking him, mindlessly pounding him into me, his cock touching every part of my pussy, places that no man has ever been.

"Oh God, Jock. Fuck your mama. Mama loves your wonderful cock. Please don't stop. Oh yeah baby, give me more!"

I came again quickly, and then more followed. I lost count, lost in the feeling of him. By this time, he was holding my hips so that I was just a few inches above him, and he was pounding his cock hard into me. My tits were bouncing hard, almost hitting my chin and then slamming back down onto my chest.

Then, without warning, he rolled us over and got on top of me, his cock never leaving my pussy. I spread my legs wide for him and he POUNDED me with his cock. He was a wild man, driving into me and using me for his pleasure. I was almost coming with every stroke, and I just needed more of him.

"Mama, I'm coming! Oh Mama!"

He pushed hard against me and held it there, and I felt his cock shoot into me like a fire hose. I could feel the cum shoot against my cervix. Then he would move back a little and slide it in again to make sure that the next shot landed inside my womb. 5 or 6 hard shots of cum buried deep inside me.

He collapsed on top of me, completely spent, and I wrapped myself around him, arms and legs around him, trying to hold him inside me and savor every last moment of this.

I could not imagine a more virile man ever, and I knew now that Steve would never be able to match this. I had to have Jock again, if he would let me. I couldn't stop this.

"Mom, I never knew that sex was like this. You are amazing! Can we do it again sometime?"

I smiled, kissed him deeply, and said, "Jock, I am yours whenever you want me. I've never felt anything like this."

We fell asleep in each other's arms, and I knew that I had found something very special. It might not be right for everyone, but it feels right for us.

12