All Comments on 'The Smoker'

by JBEdwards

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Yuck

Writing was OK, story just garbage.... 2****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Just great

A story about lung cancer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

absurd cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The attemp to justify

a really expensive, offensive, unhealthy habit ruined the story. The writer simply proves what a strong addiction smoking really is and the incredible denial that smokers incorporate to justify it. They believe that they enjoy it, but the reality is they are addicted and cannot stop. I'd rather have a wife enjoy a strange cock than be addicted to smoking.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 7 years ago
Beautiful people...

Beautiful people...the problem? They had no morals nor any self-respect...1*

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 7 years ago
Gave it a 5!

Actually, a 4 would have been a more appropriate score, but I wanted to give the author a bonus to cancel out someone else's 1.

The way the story was constructed was too over-the-top to be realistic, but the situation described -- husbands cheating on the road, and wives taking a goose sauce/ gander sauce decision -- probably happens a lot more often than people will admit.

The men weren't cucked; they got treated to their wives revenge fucking on them, and they got what they deserved.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 7 years ago
Oh, and the Catholic stuff . . . .

. . . the author got way wrong! Confession -- now called reconciliation -- must be made before communion, not after. Normally, the priest is available on Saturday for confessions, so these can be completed before Mass.

As for Mary deliberately omitting the adultery during her confession, that adds the sin of lying to her priest; by accepting absolution unworthily, the sin of blasphemy is committed. I suppose the religious details aren't part of a normal LW comment, but that was a nit I just had to pick.

ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 7 years ago

sooner or later the women will get tired of their husbands bullshit and cheating. seems a divorce is in their future. will wait and hope to read part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I ENJOYED YOUR WORK

With the exception of the under table action with the husbands this really worked nicely. The trepidation over acts and manner of dress added to the characters. I loved the lesbian tryst introduction but was unclear how the college blowjob experience initially was touched upon between these two babes.

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I'm not sure what this was supposed to be. It was kind of interesting, but mostly confusing, and sad.

I couldn't tell if this was supposed to be a story celebrating revenge, swapping, or promiscuity. It will really be confusing when the Health Dept. asks them for a list of their recent partners when they try to treat the STD's they give each other. Despite your depiction of the women being as sex crazed as their asshole husbands, I suspect one or both women will be moving on once one or both find a real man worth their love and exclusive dedication. Sex is fun, but love and romance are better. Women know this instinctively; men, not so much. These marriages were just housemates with benefits. The women seemed to be saying all could be forgiven and forgotten if the men would reestablish their love, commitment, and respect. Guess the gals will have to find that with someone else. I hope they don't waste too much time on their worthless dickhead husbands. Good riddance.

Not a bad story, just kind of confusing both in plot and purpose. If this was supposed to be a stroke story you failed; too intellectual. Thanks for the effort.

And thanks for allowing anonymous comments. You have the courage to face the entire audience; bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Just to cancel the abject failures to score properly

It is a 1... the follow on chapter might get a 4, if everybody burns up in the fires of literary hell.

Red48beardRed48beardalmost 7 years ago
a lovely fantasy

and what is fiction, if not fantasy?

this is wonderful eye opener for the ladies (i hope)

could have opened the husbands' eyes, but not

well done and enjoyable

rated a 5

and keep up the excellent humor

(sarcasm and irony are best)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Yikes.

Sorry I didn't enjoy that at all, nasty people are not erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
For someone who is supposed to be a Literature professor...

......it read more like it was written by an Engineer ...dry and pointed with no dramatic flair whatsoever. I Still liked the content tho. 4 stars.

Native_blueNative_bluealmost 7 years ago
Great reading!

I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Its only a bunch of crap!!!

Why are they married?? For the alimentation?? They should get divorced and get on with their single life!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Loved it

The writing was a bit dry but the subtle humor made up for it.

To other reviewers - some people enjoy smoking. Some people also like Big Macs - both are unhealthy. Get over it. Some view smoking as erotic, I certainly do so get get over it.

Loved the characters, loved the story. Wish I was one of the characters - any of them .

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Bisexuality is a turn off, as is cheating, and swapping. Nothing else here.

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Zieglerabout 1 year ago

Epic tale, loved it. Incredibly well written, I’m lucky to have stumbled upon it! Sexy at every turn! I love women who smoke! Five stars! Forget the sexless naysayers, they hammered my last story! But many liked it too! Fuck em!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJBEdwards@JBEdwards
Breaking News: My story That Empty Colon Feeling has been scheduled to be published. It will appear tomorrow, January 11. January 6 (yes, January 6!): For reasons known only to God and to Literotica, my new story, That Empty Colon Feeling, is taking its sweet time before publ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES