The Smoker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marlene and I went downstairs for the free conference breakfast. When we entered, all sound stopped. Every man there turned and looked at us. Steve was already there, with a smile worthy of the Cheshire Cat. I knew what happened. He had told everyone he knew what I would be wearing. I idly wondered if he was the type who fucks and tells?

I felt sick. This was awful. I was humiliated in front of my colleagues. It's not like a man who just got laid and everyone knows. That leads to backslapping. But a woman who just got laid quickly becomes "our colleague, the slut." How she is viewed changes forever.

I had no choice however, so I smiled, said hello or waved to the people I recognized. I went to get my coffee and yogurt. As I walked every male eye in the room followed my body. Had they never seen a pretty woman in a sexy dress before? I wondered if I still smelled of sex? I didn't think so; I had showered after all. But then, I had experienced one hell of a lot of sex in the last 12 hours. I should have applied even more perfume.

I went to a few talks, and I could feel eyes on me during each talk. I was adjusting, and beginning to like the attention, actually. I had never wanted this before. I had never wanted to be a sex object, but rather to be treated as an equal, as though sex were not a part of the equation. I wanted to be the equal of the men.

I now knew such a desire was hopeless. I am a woman. I am pretty, and I am sexy. The sexual element is always there. I can deny it is there, dress to hide my natural attractions, and wave around my wedding ring ad nauseum, but I can't stop male fantasies. I had just been fooling myself. Now I was embracing my sexuality. If men could not handle it, that was their problem, not mine.

When I gave my talk, there were more than the 5 to 10 people there that I expected. The room was full. Men were standing at the back. They did not want to hear my new reading of Moby Dick, they wanted to watch me strut around the stage in my sexy blue dress. And boy did I do that! They got their money's worth, and they were even willing to miss Duane Forest to enjoy their sinful pleasure!

I wondered how many men (besides Steve and Claus, of course) were fantasizing ripping my sexy dress off and ravishing me right there on the stage, behind the podium? There were many, I was sure.

That night Steve took me to dinner. Mike took Marlene, and we had a double date. I explained to Mike about Zorro, and he understood. He said he would handle Zorro's ego. "No worries," he said. After dinner we went dancing. I danced with both Steve and Mike. So did Marlene.

I knew Mike was now interested in me, but I was not ready for a swap, even if Marlene was. Marlene was up for anything. For her, this was all part of her living a revenge fantasy. Somehow the more men she slept with, the bigger her revenge on her lowlife husband Sam would be. Even if he never knew about it. Especially if he never knew about it!

But she took Mike to bed at the end of the evening, and I took Steve to bed. Steve asked if I wanted another threesome with Claus, and I declined. Maybe Marlene would? She seemed awfully jealous of me when I told her of my sex antics. But I thought Mike was not ready for that, even if Marlene might have been.

Steve rented a porn movie via the hotel, and we tried to do what the porn stars did on the TV. This was my idea. It was not too hard; these movies are not that imaginative.

The movie though at one point involved a threesome. Two men and one woman. Then there were three men and the same, lonely woman, who was running out of holes for cocks to enter. Steve looked at me, raising his eyebrows in question. I giggled, and I shook my head no. "Maybe next time," I said.

On the way back to our home town, Marlene and I sat next to each other in the airplane. We discussed whether or not we wanted to try to save our marriages.

"I think I now understand our husbands. They need more variety in their sex lives, than just coming home each night to the same woman, no matter how lovely and sexy," I said.

Marlene replied, "Now that I have tasted some variety, I might also like it."

We described to each other sex with our husbands. Neither one of us had ever tried fellatio, but according to Marlene's secret tapes, both men loved getting it from the tarts of their affairs. They also loved it when their tarts were not shy about showing off their corporeal assets, so to speak.

"We can do that, too, you know," I said. "It's called exhibitionism. We might enjoy it?"

"I sucked a guy once, my senior year in high school," Marlene said.

"Only one?" I asked. Marlene looked at me. "I used it as birth control. I was still a virgin when I married Mark," I said. "You didn't blow Mike in Chicago?"

"I tried," she said. "He just wanted to, you know, ..."

"Missionary position?"

"Always," she giggled. "Every time. And there were many times; this girl is exhausted," she said, as she smiled broadly.

"I'm sure Mike is, too. He really likes you, obviously," I said.

"Mary, Mike likes my body, not me. And I'm still in love with Sam," Marlene said.

"I know. I'm still in love with Mark. But I have an idea," I said. "Is your pool finished?"

I knew Marlene and Sam had put in a swimming pool recently. It presented an opportunity for us. I told Marlene my plan. She not only liked it, she improved upon it. Inspired by her filthy imagination, I then added a twist, and so it went the entire airplane ride back to our home town.

Two men had been sitting in front of us on the airplane. Apparently, they had eavesdropped. They heard everything. I felt humiliated and embarrassed to the nines. But also, I felt strangely aroused, knowing the two men had overheard our hyper sexy conversation.

As we were all standing up, waiting to disembark, one of them said to me, "Excuse me, but I could not help overhearing. I wish I was your husband, about to receive what you two women are planning."

I resisted correcting his "I wish I was" to "I wish I were." After all, he was not my student.

I smiled at him. "You're certainly cute enough," I said. He gave me his business card. "My friend John and I will be here for a few days, in case you and your friend here..."

Marlene spoke her name. "I'm Keith," he replied.

"Anyway, give us a call if you can get away. John and I would love to enjoy your company." John nodded his assent. Then Keith gave my ass a little squeeze, and instead of slapping him or feigning outrage, I giggled.

"We'll see how things go with our husbands," I said, still giggling.

"Good luck to you both. They're lucky men," John said, speaking for the first time.

Marlene shocked me when she said, "Ooh, John! You have a sexy voice." Her remark earned her an ass squeeze too, hers being from John. She giggled as well. I thought to myself: both men have claimed their women. Too bad they're in for a disappointment.

I came home to an empty house. A note from Mark said he had left on a business trip, and would be back on Sunday. I knew from Marlene's tapes that he likes to stay over Saturday nights on business trips to stay in bed in his luxury hotel room with his tramp du jour and enjoy her sexual favors all morning long.

I called Marlene. She had a similar note, but her husband Sam was returning on Saturday. I said, "Keith and John?"

Marlene told me the old phrase that great minds think alike. I was thinking more along the lines of revenge of a woman scorned. I called the hotel. Here is what I said:

"Hi Keith. Both our husbands are on a trip somewhere for business and philandering. How about dinner tonight? Marlene and I will cook," and I gave him my address. Our town was too small to go out to dinner: We were likely to run into someone we knew, who would see us entertaining two strange men. Small towns are much too conducive to gossip.

I wore my red dress, but commando. Marlene said she could see the shadow of my bush through the dress. My reply was one word: "Good." Inspired, Marlene took off her bra and panties, too.

I told Marlene I could see her boobs right through her blouse: nipples, areolas, everything. Her reply was also one word: "Good."

We made rack of lamb, roast potatoes, haricots verts almondine, and I opened a bottle of Chianti Classico. We made chocolate mousse for dessert, and I added two envelopes to go with the desserts. Marlene and I both know how to cook.

Keith and John were blown away with the meal, and they could not complement us enough. When it came time for dessert, Marlene brought out the chocolate mousse, and the two envelopes. "The envelopes are your second desserts, in case you're still hungry," Marlene said.

"I could eat food like this forever," John said.

"Well, we're proposing you eat something different," Marlene said, blushing furiously.

John looked puzzled, but Keith got it right away, and smiled. "I wonder if right after a good meal, a good woman tastes even better." This was enough of a clue for John who blushed too. I was busy studying the tablecloth.

I could not handle using the martial bed in my own home, so I led Keith to the guest room. Marlene and John got the master bedroom. I left our door open and made lots of noise during sex. I was hoping John would hear my moans. Marlene did the same. I knew Keith heard her moans. I suspected our plan was working.

"Let's go finish the Chianti," I said. I put on my panties. I took Keith's hand, and I led my naked lover to our kitchen. Minutes later, Marlene and John joined us. Marlene too wore panties, but John was naked, just like Keith. We sat on the floor, the men Indian style, but the women with their legs together for modesty.

We sat and chatted for a while, and we learned the life story of Keith and John. We had to ask them a ton of questions to obtain it, but we did. We told them as little as possible about ourselves. We were both naked, save for our panties, and my heavy gold cross dangling between my boobs. That was all the men needed to know.

Marlene dropped the bomb. "We want you hard again. I can give you some options?"

"Sure," both men said together. I noticed their cocks were already stirring just from what Marlene had said.

"Well, Mary here is an expert on blowjobs, but I'm still learning. So that's one option."

The men nodded. "We could dance for you," I said. We got smiles and nods.

"Some men like to watch two women, when they, uh, you know..." Marlene said. She blushed. I was shocked; my eyes were wide open. I had never done anything like that. I looked: Now both men had raging erections.

"We'd like all three," Keith said. Looking back, that is so predictable.

"No, you need to pick one," I said, wanting to avoid a lesbian show.

I knew it. I just knew it. Of course they picked the lesbian show, the one thing I was not at all comfortable about. Why did Marlene even offer such a thing? Especially without clearing it first with me? Oh my God, I thought, did she want it? Is this the woman I know? My best friend?

Marlene smiled. She went to each man. She kissed each man, giving them sexy kisses, and they pawed her boobs while she kissed them. Then she tasted each of their cocks with her mouth. She came to me, smiling, and she kissed me. I was completely flummoxed. I did not kiss Marlene back, but that did not deter her.

Marlene pushed me down. She kissed my ear, and she whispered to me, "Just relax, Mary. While you were blowing all those college men, I was eating a steady diet of pussy in college." Marlene pushed me onto my back, and she slid my panties off. I lifted my hips for her. Now John too saw my pussy.

Marlene wasted no time. She spread my legs and lapped slowly at my labia. She teased me without mercy for a solid five minutes, maybe longer. To be honest, I lost track of time. Mark had never gone down on me. In fact, nobody had. Marlene was the first.

When Marlene started licking, and supplementing her tongue action with her fingers, I went crazy. I forgot about the men there, and I began to moan up a storm, and I was throwing my head from side to side in uncontrolled passion. It was like nothing I had ever experienced. Marlene knew exactly, and I mean exactly, how to drive me crazy.

Suddenly Marlene stopped. She said, "Oh, my." I was going to open my eyes, but she resumed. It was different: she had lost her control, and her head was moving up and down too much for her tongue to be accurate. I opened my eyes, raised my head, and I saw that Keith had raised Marlene's ass and he had entered her, rear entry.

Keith had been my guy! Now Marlene was letting him fuck her? Damn. I looked over at John. He was smiling at me. I smiled back. "Want to finish me off? Please?" I said to John.

I slid out from under Marlene, and suddenly I too was on all fours, and John was entering me. "Oh God, John, you feel so good. This is what I need," I said, as John took me.

I realized just then that Marlene and I had swapped men. It was our swapping rehearsal. Oh, boy. Perhaps more accurately, however, the men had swapped us women. Whatever. Did I care? Not a whit.

After Marlene's lesbian sex with me, I was freaked. I had to prove my hetero bonafides. I became a wild woman. I took on both men. I sucked one off while the other took me rear entry. Then I encouraged them to try double penetration, something I had never before even contemplated, let alone wanted. I even took Keith into the back yard, so that he could pleasure me outdoors. I hoped the neighbors were asleep, because if not, we were providing one hell of a show. I smoked while we fucked, since after all, we were outdoors.

When they finally left, no doubt with sore dicks (I know my cunt was a wreck), Marlene sat there, naked, Indian style, and she laughed her head off. "Girl, you had one of the worst cases of lesbian fright I have ever seen!" she said.

I looked at my feet. "You noticed," I said.

Marlene could not stop laughing at this point. "Don't worry, honey. One lesbian experience, even if you enjoy it, does not change a lifetime of sexual orientation. Open up, girl. There's a whole world out there, beyond casual sex with men who just want new conquests to feed their fragile male egos."

"Marlene, " I asked, tentatively. "Are you a lesbian?"

"Oh sweet innocent Mary. For a wild slut, you are so conventional, you know that. No, I'm bisexual. I like men and women, both. I draw the line at animals." She laughed at her own joke. Laughter is contagious, and I laughed, too.

"God made us sexual beings for a reason. It's not all about procreation, you know. It's about temptation, fun, sin, redemption, the whole caboodle," Marlene said.

"Well, aren't you the little philosopher," I said, feeling cum still dripping from both my pussy and my ass.

"It's the Chianti speaking, not me, good friend," Marlene said. She told me later she had contemplated calling me "lover" as a joke, but she worried it would freak me out just then.

"Sam comes home tomorrow?" I asked. "Yes, unless he finds a floozy he can't stop sticking his thing in. In that case, I'll get a text." At that moment, her phone pinged.

"Oh, he comes home Sunday. Shall we give Keith and John a call? We should be ready to handle more sex with them tomorrow, don't you think?"

"Shall we ask if they have a couple of friends?" I tentatively asked.

"Oooh, you have an evil mind," Marlene said.

"Yes. Yes, I guess I do. Spend the night here, Marlene. I want to see if your pussy tastes of Keith's cum, or of John's," I said. "Be patient, it will be my first time doing this."

"Mary, you're a natural. Don't worry, honey," Marlene said. Hearing her call me honey was jarring. I decided I liked it. I kissed her. After that, the evolution seemed surprisingly natural.

Marlene giggled. She rose, took my hand, and led me upstairs to the guest room. I still could not handle hanky-panky in the marital bed. I discovered she tasted of Keith. I was glad. I liked his cum.

Keith and John did not have any friends with them. We decided they could wait for another time, but to spice things up we decided to take them to a nature zone outside of town. We all came back covered in mud, but sexually satisfied, to put it genteelly. Keith and John were staying two more days, but we explained our husbands were coming home, and our cheating days were over. They understood.

We let them take pictures of us while we were naked and covered in mud, blowing them kisses. Marlene and I climbed back into my car, still naked and covered in mud, using beach towels to protect the seats of the car, and we drove off into the sunset. Keith and John climbed into their rental car, covering the seats with mud. That was their problem; or maybe it was a problem for Hertz?

The next day I texted my husband Mark. I told him Marlene and I were cooking him and Sam dinner at their house, and to come directly there. He and Sam should share a cab from the airport. Later Marlene texted Sam, telling him we would be out poolside; Mary (me) needed to smoke. Truer words were rarely spoken.

I had bought us two bikinis, and I cut out the linings. This made these particular suits transparent when wet. I took a dip in the pool to show Marlene, and she quickly took a picture of me, dripping wet, in my transparent bikini. God, I looked hot. Marlene tested hers, and she got the same effect. She shaved down there, so it was even more dramatic.

I was feeling sexually attracted to Marlene, all of a sudden. Could I be bisexual, too? A thought for a different time, I told myself.

We were dry and barely covered up when the two men came home. They put down their bags, fixed themselves drinks, and sauntered out to the pool to find their women. I am sure they were sexually sated via the bimbos they had scored on their trip, and what they found they were neither expecting, nor ready for.

I was on a chaise lounge, smoking my Pall Mall, blowing circles in the air. Marlene was reclining, ostentatiously reading Fifty Shades of Grey. Our suits left only the smallest bits to the imagination. I jumped up and gave Mark a big, sloppy, open mouth kiss. I squeezed his ass.

At the same time, Marlene jumped up and kissed her husband Sam exactly the same way. Then we switched: I kissed Sam and squeezed his ass. Marlene kissed Mark and squeezed my husband's ass. I felt sick seeing her do that, but it was part of the plan.

The men were stunned, and did not know what was happening. I said to Marlene, "We're losing the sunlight. One last dip before dinner?" I dove into the pool, and Marlene dove in right after me. We surfaced at the other end, and then we passionately kissed each other.

We emerged from the pool, and the men's mouths literally fell open, as they saw us right through our now transparent bikinis. We were not naked, but in effect, we were. They knew it was for them - both of them. We each walked to the other's husband, and gave them another sexy kiss. We heard the doorbell.

"We decided not to cook: It's too hot today. The table's set; we'll get the food. You men go sit down in the living room. Take your drinks," Marlene said.

Her husband Sam replied, "You're answering the door like that?"

"What, the delivery boy has never seen a girl in a swimsuit before?" Marlene replied.

"I can't let you go like that," Sam said.

"No worries," I interjected. "I'll get the door then." I began to run to catch up with Marlene. We all four ended up at the door, and a surprised delivery boy gave us our food. It was all catered by one of our town's better restaurants.

We brought the food to the kitchen. We ushered the men into the living room with their drinks. Marlene brought them nuts, olives, and potato chips to munch while we finished the dinner, which was only partially cooked.