The Smoker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now alone in the kitchen, we both removed our wet bikinis, putting on panties but remaining topless. We added aprons. We finished dinner preparations, and we called our husbands in for dinner. We served them in panties and aprons, and then dramatically removed our aprons. We sat down to dinner with them, both of us topless.

Marlene and I acted naturally, as if we were fully clothed. We opened a bottle of Chianti Classico. We felt conspiratorially wicked when we did that.

My Mark was the first to comment. "This is a wonderful welcome home. Quite unusual, too."

"Well honey, we girls want to compete with all those bimbos on your travels. We want to show you just how sexy your 'home cooking' can be," I said. As I spoke, I reached under the table, and squeezed Sam's cock, while Marlene did the same with my Mark. This too had been planned.

Halfway through the meal, Marlene and I both climbed under the table. We removed our husbands' pants and proceed to give each of them a blow job. Mark was happy, and Sam was very surprised. This was the first blow job Marlene had ever given him. I made the hand signal, and we both stopped.

"Mark, you taste of bimbo. You should shower off before you come home to the woman who loves you," I said, showing no anger. "She does taste good, I have to admit. I hope she was over 18."

Sam said, "Marlene, I never knew you could give such a nice blow job!"

"I learned on my recent trip with Mary. She taught me," Marlene said nonchalantly, and smiled sweetly.

"Yes, she is a fast learner. And I discovered I like giving cunnilingus. That's when you eat out a woman; want to see?"

"Sam and I know what cunnilingus is, Mary," Mark said.

"Really? You could have fooled us," Marlene and I said together, with perfect timing. Mark and Sam were falling into every one of our traps. The men were stunned. Marlene and I were giggling. When we giggled, our boobs jiggle. I realized it only just then.

Mark was the first to figure out what was going on. "You know what we've been up to, don't you, girls? Is this payback?"

What I wanted to say was: "Yes, we know. We decided to try it ourselves, and boy have we been well fucked. Marlene is a little shy, but all my holes were well used. I can see why you do it, it's fun. It turns out there are just as many male bimbos as there are female ones. That was payback. This, in contrast, is seduction."

Instead, though, I said only, "Why no, you silly goose. This is seduction."

"It sure is," Marlene said. "Now Mark, haven't you secretly wanted to lay Sam's wife? I hear she is 'one sexy little devil.'"

Both men freaked out. Mark had recently said that to Sam about Marlene. He thought Sam must have told her. Sam thought Mark must have told her himself. Neither was the case, of course, we had heard it via the secret tapes.

"Well, now's your chance, Mark," I said. "Don't worry about me. From what Marlene says, Sam will take care of me just fine." I got up, went to Sam, pulled him up from the table, and kissed him. I took his hand and brought it to my boob and left it there. While I kissed him I pushed down his pants to his ankles, since Marlene had already undone them when she blew him a bit under the table.

Sam knew how to fondle a boob. It felt great. I knew Mark was watching, and that it made even more enjoyable.

I got on my knees and took his cock in my hands. I fondled it tenderly. I took it into my mouth, and I gave him one of my wonderful blow jobs. I stopped after a bit, saying, "I need you to fuck me tonight. I figure you generously gave away a lot of your cum during your road trip, but do you have enough to cum in my mouth and then again inside me?"

"God yes," came the groaning reply.

I kept it up and swallowed his cum. I was glad to learn I liked Mark's better. Almost at the same time Mark exploded inside Marlene's sweet little mouth, and she expertly swallowed, too. I was proud of my sexy little student.

The men needed to recharge their batteries. Marlene and I stripped off our panties and went for an evening swim. Their pool had recently installed lights, so it was cool. The men watched our naked bodies glide through the pool's smooth water.

We came out and dried off. "I bet I taste of chlorine, now," I said.

"Mmm. Let's see," Marlene said, and she pushed me onto the couch while I giggled. She spread my legs and lapped at my pussy. "Yep. Chlorine. You are delicious, woman," Marlene said in-between tongue laps.

The two men watched in stupefied amazement as Marlene's talented and relentless tongue, little by little, slowly drove me to an over the top orgasm. I moaned along the way, and truly screamed at the climax.

Finished, Marlene wiped all my juices off her mouth and chin. She looked at the men, and in her wanton state, she said, "That's how it's done, boys."

"And how," I added. I noticed both men were now hard.

"I'm wasted," Marlene said. "But Mary's ready for both of you. Sam, you take her pussy."

I assumed the position on all fours, my behind facing Sam, and I wiggled my ass as an invitation. Marlene took Mark's hand, and led him to my mouth. I did them both. Very efficient. I loved it. They did too, according to all visible indications.

Mark and I had a sleepover that night. There were other games, too. We had bought effective blindfolds, and both men were required to wear them. We kissed them and they had to guess who was kissing them.

We put their hands on our boobs, and they had to guess whose boobs they were fondling. The same with our pussies. If they guessed right, the award was more of us. If they guessed wrong, we traded men. By the time morning came, we were all exhausted, and everyone was spent.

I went to the pool, naked, sat in a chaise lounge and smoked. I did not care if the neighbors saw me. I was too sexually wasted to care about anything, anymore.

Everyone was happy, too, at least for the moment. Marlene summed it up: "If you want to commit adultery, men, you should do it close to home. Can we agree on that?"

We had fun, but it did not work. The men still traveled, and they still cheated. All we ended up doing was giving them extra chances to cheat with each other's wives, when they were not cheating on the road. We gave up on them. We all stayed married, however.

Marlene and I and our two husbands went to mass. All four of us adulterous adults took communion. When it came time for confession, I did not confess adultery. Instead I told the priest I had watched a porno film, where a woman takes on three men at once. I confessed my honest desire to do that someday. A few Hail Marys and I was forgiven my sin. I was once again a good, pious, Christian woman.

I planned to stay one, too. Until, that is, Sam would next enter my bedroom and enter me, or until the next academic conference. When Keith and John called to let us know they were back in town, things got a little complicated. But that's a story for another time.

If you finished this story, I would like to offer you a Pall Mall. As my father always used to say, "Pall Mall are outstanding. And they are mild." Works for me.