All Comments on 'Supernatural Earth Pt. 06'

by AlexClayton

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
TLB1981TLB1981over 6 years ago

To me the hunters should be called haters because that is what they are spreading just like every other hate group.

AlexClaytonAlexClaytonover 6 years agoAuthor
Hunters

@TLB1981: well, it's not like I'm writing the Hunters to be the good guys or anything. ;D

cliuincliuinover 6 years ago

Will the Minotaurs pay a visit to the Ancient Lurker? The gifts from him and their magic could be a real kick in the gonads against the Hunters.

AlexClaytonAlexClaytonover 6 years agoAuthor
No Spoilers

@cliuin - don't get ahead of the plot line. ;D

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
bloody hell , awesome !!

this was worth wait , can't wait for more . i'd love to be able to write like this . but i am overjoyed to be adle to read your work here . thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Why politics?

You put a specific President of the United States on the villainous side...

I find that to be a reprehensible thing for an author to do in general as it is a type of character assassination... I just can’t respect that no matter what side of politics it comes from.

It is a normal thing for an author to have their beliefs and political positions present in their work. But character assassination is just not right.

AlexClaytonAlexClaytonover 3 years agoAuthor
Politics

@anon Politician - I’m going to guess you’re with their party then? LOL. 😆

I can use likenesses for satirical purposes and I’m protected under the First Amendment for freedom of expression. Besides, it’s not like I’m doing this work here on Literotica for profit.

And honey, if you don’t think that authors don’t get political then are you in for a shock. If you don’t like it, don’t read my work.

Ramjet57Ramjet57over 2 years ago

Amazing story, esp. now that you pulled in the other races. Well done, Sir.

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[02.11.22]

Another excellent part!

Easy and enjoyable read.

11/10!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlexClayton@AlexClayton
This is the secondary account of Steampunk Author, Diesel Jester. Do you want updates before I post here or would you like to get my stories a week before they are published here? Then please consider following me on Facebook, Twitter, Amazon, and supporting me on Patreon. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES