Supernatural Earth Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Heh, heh, heh..." Kurdor chuckled. "Spoken like a Human, for sure, but your words have wisdom in it and if this New Haven of yours will allow us the chance to live in the sun again, then we will seize it. And..." he added, "if trading our magic will secure us women who are willing to be with us, then that is a change that we will gladly take."

Bane stepped up. "The light comes. We will get the Fae's body tomorrow evening when the Hunters sleep.

*

Ajax studied Rose's lithe body as she moved around the home doing last minute cleaning and checking of things to ensure that they were ready for when the tribe moved. At one point when she stopped to check the haunch of meat that was cooking over the fireplace, she bent over and Ajax got a nice view of her round ass with her tight slit peeking out from between her thighs. He tried, and failed, to stifle a groan of passion as he felt his cock stiffen underneath of his loincloth.

Rose stood up, turned, and looked at him with concern. "Are you well?" she asked, clearly worried about him.

"Fine..." he whispered in a hoarse voice. He cleared his throat. "I'm fine. I was just... admiring the view, that's all."

She smiled at him with that sweet, innocent smile of hers that seemed to melt his heart. Her hands came up the front of her body to cup her own breasts. "Is this what Human Women do? Do you... enjoy?" she asked, hefting her tits up and down provocatively.

Not trusting his voice, Ajax merely nodded his massive bull head while gaping at her like an idiot. She beamed at his shyness and Ajax found himself squirming uncomfortably on the furs as he tried to hide his obvious arousal. Rose crossed over to him, placing her delicate hands on his knees and gently parting them as she knelt before him.

Rose reached for his loincloth and that's when his hand shot out to grab her wrist. She looked up at him in alarm and he shook his head. "You don't have to do this," he said, getting control of his senses.

"I want to," she replied. "I belong to you and you belong to me, remember?" When he opened his mouth to protest she stood up and put a hand over his mouth. "I do not see a hideous beast, as you may think you are now." She said, looking right into his eyes. "Yes, as we are Paired, I can hear the thoughts in your head and why you try to push me away. I see that you are a gentle soul who cares about me even though we have, as you put it, just met."

Her hands slid around his jutting jaw to frame his face in her hands. "I see who you really are, pass our physical differences," she whispered before leaning in to kiss him gently on his lips. Then she sank back down to her knees and reached for his loincloth.

This time he didn't stop her, instead watching her as she gingerly removed the garment and took his massive manhood into her hands. When she began to stroke him, it looked to him as if she was stroking a baseball bat. Once again, he was unable to keep the lustful groan down as her hands worked on his cock.

Then he felt her hot mouth covering the head where she began to gently suck on him. Ajax leaned back on his elbows, throwing his head back as he sighed with pleasure. Her mouth worked up and down each side of his cock and then over the head while she pleasured him orally. When she suddenly stopped, he looked up at her with a questioning look.

Rose stood above him, now straddling his body with his cock in her hands. She had it positioned right for her opening. Ajax watched with perverse fascination as she lowered herself down onto it, swearing that there was no possible way that her already tight pussy would be able to take it all.

*

It was a surreal moment for Rose as Ajax's now much larger member drove up into her. "AHHHHHHH!" she breathed as his cock stretched her to what she swore was her limit. She managed to settle down to a point where she was kneeling and straddling him but even then there had to be part of his cock still out of her. She was filled up more than she'd thought possible in her life. Coupling with her Champion, a fling with a mortal here and there, even when Tarnun took her as briefly as he did still didn't compare to Ajax.

Ajax's hands came up to wrap around her tiny waist. She marveled at the difference between Human Ajax and Minotaur Ajax. Sure, he was a big man to begin with but now he was even larger, broader in the shoulders, more muscular, and had black coarse hair/fur in place of his human body hair.

Rose leaned her naked body into him, reveling in the sensation of pinpricks of his hair/fur all up and down her body. Then she moved against him, making love to him, in a way that her breasts dragged along his skin, teasing and tormenting her breasts and nipples. "Oh Goddess Above..." she moaned as she moved against him.

Her rocking and humping motions got faster as she craved more of the sensations. It was... what was the term... blowing her mind? "Yes..." she mewed, wrapping her arms around his massive torso and holding him close. Within her loins, she felt Ajax's cock swell. "Yes..." she whispered again. "Give it to me!"

She sensed that Ajax couldn't contain himself. Through their bond, she could sense that it was both painful for him and pleasurable for him all at once. He wasn't used to having such a large cock inside of such a tight woman. It was new feelings for him as well. "Do it!" she cried out. What was the term? "Blow into me!"

"Cum!" Ajax corrected her right as he did just that. He'd been helping her move over top of him and now that he was climaxing, he pulled her down harder than he intended to, ramming his cock as far up into Rose as he could, right as his cock exploded.

"AHHHHHHHH!" Rose cried out, burying her face into his chest as she felt his massive load shoot deep into her belly, filling her womb and even splashing back into her pussy. Ajax's cock continued to pump load after load into her until she too was shuddering from her orgasm, unable to move. "OOOOHHHHHH!"

Once they were done with the initial wave of their shared orgasm, Ajax slumped back onto the bedding, pulling Rose back with him. She moaned as she lay draped over his massive barrel chest, listening to the rapid pounding of his racing heart. Her body felt alive and on fire. Part of her wanted to go again while another part of her just wanted to sleep.

Sleep won out for both of them as they soon drifted off in each other's embrace. After all, it'd been a long night for both of them.

*

Lance West left the Hunter encampment. He needed to piss badly. It'd been a week and a half since Ajax went missing and he was starting to worry about his employee. Maybe I should've let him in on what's really out here... he thought as he strode away from the camp to relieve himself behind a tree. Hell, if we find him, I might do just that. He's a kick-ass fighter with that medieval group that he hangs out with.

Once he was done, he hiked his pants back up and zipped his fly. He was about to head back when a massive hand grabbed him and slammed him up against a tree. Stars clouded his vision. Then the hand held him by the neck and he was pinned up against the same tree. Lance tried to pry the hand off and his legs kicked out at nothing but air. "You took your good, sweet time to come out here, Lance," a deep gruff voice said.

Now that his vision started to clear, his eyes went wide at the sight of an angry Minotaur holding him in place. He started to scream but the Minotaur shoved a single finger up against his lips. "Quiet, or I'll snap your fucking neck right here and now. You're gonna answer some very simple questions, boss, or you're gonna make me really fucking angry.

Lance blinked as he got a better look at the eyes. "Ajax?"

*

Ajax snorted in amusement at Lance's discomfort. Lance stopped struggling and just gaped at him. "What the fuck happened to you?" Lance asked. "They did this to you, didn't they? Fuckers!" he swore.

"How long have you been a Hunter?" Ajax asked.

Lance blinked, taken off guard by the question. "You knew about that?"

"Just found out after talking with my new tribe here." Ajax said with a sideways shake of his head. Lance looked at the gesture and saw more Minotaurs crouched in the bushes nearby. When Lance made to scream again, Ajax pushed his finger over his mouth again. "Ah, Ah, Ah... no alarms. Where's the Fae at?"

"You know about that, too?" Lance mumbled from underneath of Ajax's finger.

"I put the pieces together. Now; where is it? Tell me about it. Take me to it. Let me leave with it. Do that and you and your friends get to live."

Lance glared at him. "And if I don't?"

Ajax cricked Lance's neck to a slightly painful angle. "Amateur Chiropractic Care," he said with a smile. "Now, if you and your Hunter buddies want to have this area, you can take it. We're leaving with the Fae, though. Think you can settle with that? Out of interest of our minor friendship and our working relationship, I'm willing to go off of the leap of faith that you're not going to stab me in the back on this."

"It'll be a hard sell," Lance admitted. "They..." he then shook his head, "WE... don't like the fact that there are things like you out there. Is there some way to reverse your condition, man? You can come with us!"

"It's permanent and there's no home for me among humans anymore," Ajax said. "My place is here. So, are you going to do this under, shall we say, a flag of truce?"

"Let me bring my commander out," Lance said. Ajax gestured for him to do it but kept him pinned in place. Lance fumbled on his belt for his radio. "Uh, Kevin, this is Lance, can you come out here, please? I got something out here you need to see. I'm in the woods north end of the parking lot."

"Be right there," Kevin's voice crackled out of the radio.

A minute later, Kevin the Commander came strolling out. "Where are you, Lance?" he called out.

"Over here!" Lance called back.

The moment Kevin was close, two of the Minotaurs closed ranks behind him, keeping to the bushes. They brandished their spears right at the Hunter Commander's back and prodded him forward. He was about to protest and shout an alarm when Ajax said, "The moment you make a sound, both you and Lance are dead followed by every man in that encampment. They'll die in their sleep before they even know what had hit them. Got me?"

"You have my attention..." Kevin growled, glaring at both Ajax and Lance. "What do you want, monster?"

"I am going to make you a one-time, offer null-and-void the moment your hand touches a radio, or a weapon, or if you decide to run, deal of a lifetime." Ajax said. "You give us the Fae's body. We will take the body and then leave the area. You will then get to go back to your superiors and report that you've driven us off. Everyone wins."

"What do you want with the Fae?" Kevin demanded.

"That's our business," Ajax retorted. "Now, do we have a deal or do we start killing Hunters, starting with you two right here, right now?"

Kevin's eyes narrowed. "You don't talk like a Minotaur. Who are you?"

"I'm the man you came up here to find."

"This... is Ajax," Lance gasped. He was now gripping Ajax's powerful hand to get some leverage to breathe normally.

"You were friends with a Minotaur!"

"No," Ajax shook his head. "I was just recently changed into one and you're avoiding the question; Deal or No Deal? Answer quickly because the Banker is impatient." Ajax waggled Lance's body for emphasis.

Jaw set and clenched, knowing that he was backed into a corner, Kevin nodded. "Fine. Deal. I'll go get it."

"Is it here?" Bane asked from behind Ajax.

Kevin's eyes widened at seeing his fourth Minotaur of the evening. "Yes."

"Then have your people bring it out." Bane said. Kevin reluctantly nodded to the command and got on his radio to pass the order on. Minutes later, four Hunters carrying a pine box coffin came out looking apprehensive. "Open it!" Bane told them. He then shooed the Hunters away once they put the box down and lifted the simple lid. He took out some dust from his belt pouch, intoned some words under his breath, and sprinkled it over the body. The green dust turned to snow as it hit the body and Bane nodded with satisfaction. "It's the Fae."

"Don't trust us?" Kevin asked disdainfully.

"You're out to kill us," Ajax replied with as much venom. "I don't trust you as far as I can throw a battleship." He let Lance go and his former boss and acquaintance fell to the ground, coughing and sputtering. "Until next time, then."

"The next time we see you," Kevin sneered, "we will kill you."

"Perhaps," Ajax admitted as he turned to walk off with the rest of the hunting party. "But at least we know who our enemy is now."

"So what do we tell your family then?" Lance said in a challenging voice. "After all, our cover story is that we're continuing the search for you."

Ajax paused. He hadn't thought of that. Truth be told he wasn't that much of a homebody. His folks always taught him to be independent and to venture off on their own. But if he was listed as missing, that would tear them apart.

What would they think of him now?

"Tell them that I'm dead and that you found my mauled body or something. With your apparent resources in hunting people like us Minotaurs, I'm sure you can come up with a body to give them or even ashes 'cause you had to burn the body on sight since it was festering. You're a smart man, Lance, come up with something from your imagination." With that last tie now severed from his human life, Ajax departed into the woods with his new family.

***

CHAPTER 7: The Exodus

"Well, you are certainly full of surprises, Minotaur," The Winter Queen told Ajax the next morning when he respectfully laid the body of her fallen Champion at her feet in the throne room. Four Maidens from behind her throne scurried forward, elevated the body with their magic, and ferried it away.

Ajax watched them leave before turning back to the Queen. "Ajax," he said, looking back at her.

The Queen blinked. "What?"

"That's my name; Ajax," he repeated. "Friendship starts with names, your highness, and if my tribe and your Fae are going to be friends, then we need to know each other's names."

She seemed to contemplate this for a moment and then finally nodded. "You may call me Elsa," she said. Then she smiled and let out a light laugh at Ajax's blank look. "You can thank my Guardian for that name. My Maiden Name is long and nearly unpronounceable in the mortal tongue and even though the name my Guardian gave me has stirred anger within me at one point, I must admit that I've developed a certain fondness for it. It is the first name that others have given me in a long while and I find a certain... charm... to it."

"Pleased to meet you then, Queen Elsa," Ajax said, holding out his massive hand for her. Elsa looked at it with uncertainty as if expecting him to snatch her away at any moment. Then she slowly relented and placed her hand into his and they shook. Her look of apprehension then turned to that of a genuine smile.

"So, may we use your portals now to evacuate our tribe?" Ajax asked after releasing her hand.

"You may," she nodded. "My Maidens have just finished constructing our portal there. You may bring your people through.

*

"I'm seeing this and yet I'm still not believing it..." James Parker told his brother and newly elected mayor of Newhaven, Aden Parker.

"Brother, I'm the one who brokered the deal with the Fae and even I'm having a hard time believing it," Aden snorted as they watched the procession of Minotaurs and their women of various races exit the Winter Portal. The Fae were all constructing their own portals to their realms in the center of town. Right now, only the Winter one was completed.

James regarded his younger, half-sibling. "You know, you're doing a good thing here." He clapped Aden on the shoulder. "I'm proud of ya." He glanced back at the procession, that was getting longer and attracting more attention from the locals, many of whom were seeing the various races of the supernatural for the first time. "I'm surprised that the people are taking it so well."

Aden shrugged. "You get your reality shattered by a sneak attack and you're willing to believe anything at that point. The Hunter attack with those damn Seekers of theirs left everybody rattled. So, I figured, why not go for broke and just let everyone in on the secret? They seem to be adjusting really well."

"No one has left?"

"Surprisingly, no," Aden shook his head in wonderment. "In fact, our numbers are increasing from just the human population alone. It's been a huge sudden boom to our economy. As much as I hate to say it, but the Hunter attack was, overall, a good thing for us. The only thing I wish we could do was get our people back from whatever the fuck Tillis has at his base."

"Yeah, about that..." James scratched his head. "We couldn't find it. It'd been moved." When he got a sharp look from Aden, James held up his hands in mock surrender. "Hey, the Werewolves were handled as well as a lot of the Hunters. We even got to the warehouse where the damn thing was at but they'd moved it somewhere. What we didn't expect was the Magi siding with them."

"Those witches that you were telling me about from the journals?" Aden asked. James nodded. Aden sighed and motioned towards the town. "Well, we got Minotaurs now," he said with a sheepish smile.

"And Fae... and a couple of Weres from what I can see... and... how the fuck did a Vampiress get wrapped up in a Minotaur tribe?" James noted, looking at the women. "And how is she moving in the daylight?"

Aden shrugged. "Hell if I know and I imagine that'll be an interesting story."

"Well screw that," now James snorted. "I'll send you a proper delegation to represent us."

"You already have someone in mind?"

"Yes," James grinned. "A French Vampiress and her Latino boyfriend who defected from the Hunters."

"How the fuck did THAT happen?" Aden asked incredulously.

*

With a leather backpack over bare shoulders and pulling the skid behind her, Rose walked along with the other ragtag group of women between the two rows of Minotaur Braves that were protecting them. She and the others looked around apprehensively as they passed through the Great Hall of Winter. Around them, Champions, Maidens, and Subjects alike were all looking at the relatively silent procession. Some were outright disdainful and even angry at their presence. Others viewed them with open curiosity.

At first Rose, and even Ajax who was at the ready beside her, wondered why she had to bear the burden of transporting their things whereas one of the Minotaurs would be more able to do so. It was explained that it was the Braves' and the Scouts' responsibility to protect the women and their belongings at a moment's notice... especially when passing through potentially hostile territory. Deep down, Rose knew that her former kinsmen would not attack if they were under edict of the Queen. But even Ajax had reservations about a potential maverick in the ranks trying something stupid.

She caught a glimpse of two people talking next to the portal that would lead them directly to Newhaven. It was the Queen talking with the tribe's Chieftain. "Those two appear to be intent..." she noted.

Ajax, marching alongside of her with his spear at the ready and his eyes searching for threats, looked forward towards their destination. "It appears that trade negotiations are going well," he said with a smile and a nod. They watched as Chief Kurdor chanted something with hands outstretched towards Queen Elsa. His hands were glowing green. Once he was done with whatever incantation he was doing, he reached to the side of his belt where he took off a leather pouch to hand to the Queen. Her eyes widened with awe as she took the pouch and cradled it as if it were the most valuable thing on the planet.