Supernatural Earth Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh?" James asked with an intrigued eyebrow. "Do tell."

Aden grinned and handed James a folder of his own. "Tillis is still behind the times as I've been working on this for a couple of years now. Originally, I was going to go over my predecessor's head and do this but now that I'm mayor, it's all the more legal. This will allow us to essentially raise our own army of supernaturals to defend against Tillis and his thugs."

James' eyebrows shot up as he read. "And you got the whole town to vote for this?"

"Unanimous decision after Tillis and his Hunters attacked us and we received zero support or relief from the State or Federal levels." Aden said with pride. "And when I told them that I was going to be welcoming friendly supernaturals in to help defend the town, they were all for it. Hence why I allowed the Minotaurs to settle here."

"Damn little brother... remind me not to piss you off in the political arena." James said, impressed.

Aden smiled. "I can bury you in committee and I can out filibuster anyone under the table."

"How far has this gone?"

"The State has already given us permission. Granted, I left out the part of a huge-ass Lurker living here. But since we're so far north right on the Canadian border, they are more than happy to be rid of us since it will save them the expense of maintaining roads and infrastructure that we're taking care of ourselves. Canada isn't going to take us in, instead just giving us a protectorate status; not quite a claimed territory or an incorporated providence, but close enough. In effect; we'll be totally independent. We'll be the first to do something like this since West Virginia did it back in the Civil War." Aden explained.

"You mind if I take this?" James asked, holding up the folder. "I'll be able to get you some night security from Metro if you got places to house Vampires. A lot of them are getting bored and these flare ups are the most fun they've had in centuries."

"Go for it. I got plenty of copies." He held up his own folder for emphasis. "I'm giving them out to each of the races so that they'll come to us with more of their people."

"Good, I'll be in contact," James said, and disappeared into the closest shadow he could find. Aden went back to work in his own copy of the same folder that his older brother just took;

Project Freedom: Newhaven Secession Act

THE END

SUPERNATURAL EARTH CONTINUES IN: "THE PRISON CREATURE" and "THE CREATURE BELOW -- OMNIBUS 03"