Supernatural Earth Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daniel took over, taking her hands and pinning them above her head with just one of his hands. Lily looked at him with shock and surprise but then moaned deeply when his mouth found her supple breast. His hard cock teased her pussy as he ground his hips down into hers. His free hand drifted down her body, teasing her free breast along the way, to rub her bare mound. Lily begged for him to take her and he quickly obliged her. Daniel guided his cock up to her moist, waiting silt and plunged in with a single thrust.

Lily gasped, arching her body up to meet his. Daniel kept her arms pinned above her head as he began to drive into her repeatedly. She brought her pale slender legs around his waist and squeezed. He trailed his tongue up her body from her breast to the hollow of her neck, reveling in her moaning and erotic shuddering. "Ohhhh, yes," Lily breathed. Daniel kissed his way around her chin an suckled on her neck on the other side. She bucked against him, trying to dislodge her arms so that she could hold him closer. "Please," she begged, bucking against him again "let me hold you."

"I don't know, I kinda like this position," Daniel murmured into her neck as he continued to suck on her neck while slowly fucking her.

"Oh, please!" Lily cried out as Daniel rolled his hips again, grounding his pubis into hers and smashing her clit. Lily screamed so loud as she came that Daniel hoped that no one in the next ice dwelling over could hear them. Her bucking turned into frantic thrashing as being pinned while in the throes of an orgasm overwhelmed her. Lily jerked a few more times before falling limp underneath of Daniel's body, softly mewing in the aftershocks.

Daniel stroked her hair, smiling down at her as her pussy seemed to pulsate around his still hard cock. He hummed with pleasure at the feeling. Lily's eyes fluttered open and she looked up at him with a worried expression. "What about you? Do I not please you?" she asked in concern.

"Oh honey, you please me a lot." He kissed her deeply, letting her arms ago so that he could wrap her up in his arms.

With her arms finally freed she latched onto him and held him close. She kept her legs tight around his waist and rolled them both so that she was on top of him. "Then let me take care of you," Lily said huskily, now grinding her hips down into him. She rose upright and proceeded to ride him nice and slow in an attempt to torment him the same way he'd done to her.

Daniel sat up, keeping her on his lap. He pulled her close to crush her naked breasts against his chest. One hand slid around her waist while the other slide up her back to gently cup the back of her neck. He applied just a slight amount of pressure to goad her closer to bring her back into a full out kiss. As their lips locked, her riding became faster as her passion renewed within her loins. "Oh," she gasped, surprised that her body was rapidly approaching climax once again. "How is this possible?" she whimpered.

"Just enjoy it," Daniel murmured. He thrust against her as much as he could in a sitting position to meet her downward movements. Her clit dragged across his coarse skin sending wave after wave of pleasure through her like little bolts of lightning.

Unable to hold himself back any longer, Daniel felt his cock swell and then blow inside of her. Lily screamed in ecstasy as her pussy contracted at just the right moment when his seed began to pump into her. Her pussy fluttered but not out of anything conscious that she was doing. She clutched at his body as they rode out the waves of the orgasm together, their bodies still moving in perfect sync with each other.

The shared orgasm seemed to last forever as Daniel's cock continued to pump and spurt its cum into her. Finally it went still and they both tumbled back down to the bedding covered in sweat and exhausted. Lily remained lying on his chest while he just laid back and held her.

After a while, Lily shifted to his side to cuddle up against him. She closed her eyes and snuggled close to him, touching her forehead to his. "I hope that the Queen accepts you even if you do not win the tournament. I want to be with you in mind totally and not just in body." She hoped that their psychic link would grow stronger now that they were physically together.

Daniel had a feeling of warmth radiate from his head that seemed to fill his entire body down to his toes. "Is that why you were saying that we'd been together for all that time you'd been away? We are linked psychically or something?"

"Mm-hm," Lily nodded. "There is a connection and I guess that it dilutes with distance because you are not Fae. I will look into it more on the next cycle and ask others who might know for sure."

Daniel mulled that over while Lily lay against him. "You'd told me that you were coming, didn't you?" he asked. Lily nodded. "That means that I did quit my job because I was expecting your arrival somehow." Another nod. "But then I somehow forgot because my brain wasn't firing on all cylinders or something?"

"I think so. It will take more time for me to research," Lily said. She saw that he had more questions but she silenced him with a finger to his lips. "We can talk more later, my love. Now, you need to rest for your trial on the next cycle. It will be a long one for you."

*

The next day, as far as he could figure with the lighting in this place anyway, Daniel stood facing his first opponent inside of a circle before the Ice Throne. Per the rules of the trial; all Champions were bare from their waist up. It made Daniel shiver slightly but he shrugged it off; he'd be warm soon enough once the blood got flowing. As she'd done many times already today, The Queen clapped her hands once and gestured for them to proceed. Daniel and his opponent were the last pairing of the day and Daniel figured that it was intentional as the other Fae had been regarding the first matches to be the most important as they were the ones with the most spectators.

However, the fact that a human and a Fae were facing off against each other meant that the throne room was pretty packed for this spectacle.

The Ice Warrior off to Daniel's left lifted his spear high in a salute to the Queen, who smiled and bowed her head in recognition. "I am Jarrah Isch'na'skrimmer of the Palace Guard," he proclaimed loudly, "I have been selected by Maiden Glacia to be her Champion in the impending conflict with the Werewolfs and have studied all of my life in the warrior art of..."

Daniel wound up tuning Jarrah out as the guy droned on about a martial art that Daniel had never even heard of and figured to be purely Fae. Jarrah then went into his excessive linage and how he would bring honor and glory and blah, blah, blah, blah. It was all Daniel could do to manage not to yawn out of sheer boredom. What did get Daniel's attention was when Jarrah was finally done, he pointed his spear in his direction. "...and I will cleanse our realm of the taint that has been brought on by this human!" he proclaimed to the cheers and claps of all of the Winter Fae gathered.

Except for one; out of all the Fae in the room, Lily was the only one in the room concerned for his well-being. The battles that he'd seen so far today were pretty brutal and whenever one received a wound that looked to be mortal, either the Queen or the Maidens patched the fallen warrior up with their magic. Daniel held no reservations that he'd get that treatment should he be bested in combat. They'd probably leave him to die bleeding on the ice while they danced around his corpse.

After the Queen was done beaming at what was clearly her favorite in the matchup, she frowned at Daniel and gestured impatiently for him to get on with it. Daniel brought his spear up to the small buckler on his left forearm in a salute to both the Queen and to Jarrah before reversing his grip on the spear so that the spearhead was pointing down. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw that Jarrah was ready to charge him the moment he finished his introduction, so Daniel decided to be brief. "I am Daniel Butler of Alaska and I only know one way to fight; and that is to win!" With that Daniel planted his left foot, brought the spear up and chucked it as hard as he could towards Jarrah, intentionally aiming slightly to the Fae's right.

The spear cleared the distance between them in no time at all, sailing through Jarrah's shoulder with a sickening squelch. Jarrah, caught totally off guard, jerked and fell backwards as Daniel pulled out his secondary weapon, a curved shortsword, from where he tucked it in his belt behind his back as he calmly walked toward the fallen Fae. Jarrah stopped struggling to get the spear out of his shoulder as soon as Daniel was towering over him. Daniel put the tip of his sword right underneath of Jarrah's chin and lifted it a bit, getting the Fae's attention. As Jarrah looked up at him, Daniel knelt down. "Keep in mind that per the rules as I understand them, I could justifiably kill you right now and leave you in so many pieces that not even the Queen would not be able to heal and revive you." Jarrah's eyes went wide at that notion. Daniel continued on, "But that would probably not endear me to everyone around here," he said slowly and evenly. Daniel put the blade back behind him in his belt.

Standing up, Daniel grabbed the spear, yanking it out of Jarrah's shoulder, and tossed it aside. He then bent over and helped Jarrah to his feet before looking up at the Queen defiantly. He then gave a formal bow. "My opponent has been defeated, your highness," Daniel said as respectfully as he could.

The Queen cocked her head slightly as she processed what she'd just seen. "So it appears," she said stiffly. She then let out a long, resigned sigh. "You have done well, Daniel Butler of Alaska. You are victorious."

*

Later that evening as they lay among the furs of the bedding area after another bout of mind blowing sex, Daniel had a distant look in his eyes as Lily lay on top of him on his back. Lily was concerned as she hugged him from behind, her naked breasts pressing into his back. "My love," she whispered, "please tell me; have you ever taken another's life before?"

Daniel's jaw clenched as he mulled over what he should say to that. "Yes," he finally told her, not wanting to go into the details. There was a sharp intake of breath from Lily and he glanced back over his shoulder up at her. "I take it death is not a usual thing around here?" he asked.

"No," Lily said softly as tears glistened in her eyes. It was a horrible thing to take another's life permanently. She could feel the pain radiating from her lover and knew deep down that it affected him as well. "Every permanent death, rare as it may be, is felt here and every new life, even rarer still, is celebrated and protected," she explained. "How do you humans put it; our rates are low?"

"Hmph," Daniel let out a snort of laughter. "Something like that."

*

The next day, Daniel was in the ring with his next opponent who didn't bother with all of the hubbub as Jarrah had done. This one's name was Cirro and he favored using a longsword that seemed to glow blue. Knowing that his first trick wouldn't work twice, Daniel opted for two shortswords that were as close to a daisho; a katana/wakizashi pairing, that he could find. Cirro looked at him oddly in his choice in weapons expecting another trick from the human. Unsurprisingly, Cirro also looked at him with the same amount of contempt that Jarrah had right before Daniel laid him out.

After his own brief introduction Daniel brought his katana like sword up in a fencer's salute to both the Queen and Cirro, a salute that was not returned by either, before dropping into an ad hoc en guard stance like he were fencing. Already in his mind he pictured both his Kendo and his Fencing instructors howling in outrage at the notion of combining styles like this, but he really didn't care. Daniel had unpredictability going for him and he wanted to keep that advantage.

"Begin!" the Queen's voice rang out. After the stunt that Daniel pulled in his first flight (and from much howling and outrage from the Fae), it was agreed upon that the Queen would start all bouts. The Fae all started cheering for their hero who was going up against the barbaric human, calling for his mortal blood to be spilled. Daniel noticed that there was at least one less Fae calling for his death, and that was Jarrah who now stood next to Lily. He wasn't quite sure, but Daniel swore that there were even more Fae packed in the throne room today than there had been yesterday. He guessed that word of his victory got around fast.

Cirro was all over him in a heartbeat, not wanting to make the same mistake of underestimating Daniel as Jarrah had. Daniel was ready for him as he reversed his blades in his grip, holding them so that they ran along his forearms. Cirro was ungodly fast and Daniel had to keep his arms up, bobbing and weaving much like a boxer, in order to either deflect or avoid the flurry of attacks from Cirro. Cirro's blade contacted loudly with Daniel's as the Fae tried to end the fight fast.

"Not so tough now that you do not have the drop on someone, are you?" Cirro snarled rather loudly amid the cheers of his brethren. "What do you have to say now, human?"

"Just keep inching closer, moron," Daniel muttered as he kept his head down and his torso protected. He continued inching his way back, allowing Cirro to claim more and more ground, until he was nearly at the edge of the ring. If he were pushed out the bout would be decided in Cirro's favor.

Daniel lifted his right shoulder up a bit and cocked his arm slightly as if he were finally going to make a counterattack. Cirro's longsword was there to easily block and pin it. "HA!" Cirro crowed triumphantly as they locked blades. They were now standing scant inches apart with their fighting stances practically entangled. "What do you have to say now, human?"

"Have you ever tasted your balls before?" Daniel asked innocently. Right as Cirro's brow furrowed in confusion, Daniel reached up to grab him by the back of the neck and the shoulder, pulling downward, as his knee shot up. Daniel ignored the shrieking of metal grinding against metal as their swords ground against one another as he made his move. His knee found the Cirro's family jewels right between the Fae's legs. Cirro's eyes bugged out and he lost his grip on his sword; the weapon falling to the ground in a deafening clang.

In one deft spin, Daniel kicked the fallen sword out of the ring with his heel while throwing Cirro back towards the center of the ring. The throne room fell deathly quiet as the Fae could not believe what they were seeing. The only sound that came was the echo of Daniel's footsteps as he advanced on Cirro's prone body. Cirro was too busy holding his damaged manhood to really care although he did stop rocking back and forth when he saw the tip of Daniel's blade in his face.

Without a word, Daniel sheathed both of his blades and held out his hand. Cirro looked at it dubiously for a moment and then took it, knowing that Daniel had him dead to rights for a moment. Cirro nodded to Daniel in thanks for not running him through before turning to the Queen and bowing as gracefully as he could. "My Queen, I have been bested," he said in a slightly higher voice now, truly humbled by the experience.

The Queen was practically trembling in outrage, her already pale hands gripping the armrests of her throne in a white knuckled grip. She managed a stiff nod before standing up and leaving the throne room without a single word.

*

Daniel took advantage of the warm bath in the decently sized wash room on the lower level after his bout with Cirro. Cirro had managed to knick him a few times along the sides when his blade wrapped around Daniel's blocks and parries. He quickly discovered the healing power of the water and was lost in his own thoughts when Lily finally returned later that evening. Every night so far she would disappear down into the main city but not take him with her. He couldn't help but wonder what it was that she was holding back from him. "How come I can't go down into the city?" he asked.

Lily lowered her gaze and bit her lip. "I'm sorry, but I cannot take you. The Queen has explicitly forbade it until the trials are concluded and, how you say, your results are in?"

"What the hell does she have against me aside the fact that I'm human?"

"She is very... what is the human word for it, conservationist?"

"Conservative?"

"Yes, that!" Lily nodded. "She believes firmly in the old ways in which the races should not intermingle or live with one another." Lily muttered one of her magical words and her clothing disappeared. She stepped into the bath with Daniel, slowly lowering herself into the water.

Daniel drank in her nudity as she waded towards him. He reached out and drew her close with one arm. "So why keep me around?" he asked. "Why not just kill me or exile me and be done with it?"

"Because she cannot go back on her word either, Lily explained, resting her head into the crook of his shoulder. "She said that we Maidens could choose any one we wanted as our personal Champion. It would be a direct violation of her word if she expelled you now, especially after you laid out her guards the way you did. If that got out to any of the other seasons, or even out to the other supernaturals, it would be bad for all of Winter. The only hope that she has is to either prove that you are unworthy by you taking a loss in the tournament or having one of the other Champions kill you instead."

"No pressure or anything, huh?" Daniel said sarcastically. He nudged her head with his and she looked up and gave him a wan smile.

"I-I don't want anyone else, Daniel," she admitted slowly. He could see the worry in her eyes at facing that prospect.

"Well that's good considering that I don't want anyone else to have you. I'd be insanely jealous."

Lily let out a little snicker at his human banter but she could feel that he was just as scared and worried as she was. "I want you again," she said in a whisper. She took his hands and started to lead him out of the bath.

Daniel held his ground and pulled her back to him, looping an arm around her waist and guiding her to straddle his lap. She let out a squeak of surprise as she felt his hard desire slide across her sex. Daniel smiled at her wolfishly. "So then why wait?" He pulled her close and kissed her as if any moment the Queen would burst in and separate them forever.

They touched foreheads and locked eyes as Lily lifted up just enough for the tip of his cock to be positioned just right. Then she slowly lowered herself onto him, feeling him slide into her easily. Lily let out a tiny gasp while Daniel groaned with pleasure. Daniel pulled her as close as possible with one arm around her waist while his other hand slid up her pale back to cradle her head underneath of her white hair. Lily wrapped her arms around his neck and held onto him as if she were afraid of him disappearing.

The two of them sat there for a moment silent in their embrace. Neither one said a word as they just held each other, not wanting to say anything at all. Lily shifted slightly, causing his cock to move insider of her and she let out a little squeal at the sexual tingling that ran up her body. There was a sharp intake of breath through her nostrils as her taut nipples dragged along his muscular chest. Daniel rolled his hips forward a bit and then back to where they were originally at to get his cock to drive up into her slightly. The warm water sloshed in the tub, lapping against both of their bodies.

Lily ground her hips down into his each time he rolled his hips forward. His cock seemed to penetrate her more deeply than ever before. Soon she was breathlessly riding him as they held each other tightly. Moments later she threw back her head and cried out as the orgasm claimed her. Daniel buried his face into her cleavage, grunting, as his cock swelled inside of her and shot out its load at the same time. Lily and Daniel rocked together in the throes of passion until they were totally spent.

123456...9