Supernatural Earth Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daniel suckled on her neck as he continued plowing into her tight pussy. His cock became a hard piston, filling her up and burrowing into her to the point that its head was grazing across her cervix. His pubis smashed into her clit repeatedly, driving little shocks of pleasure all through her. Her pussy quivered and then contracted around his cock. As she felt his cock swell inside of her, her body exploded into an orgasm that was more mind blowing than anything she'd experienced up to that point.

A different warmth then filled her as she heard Daniel grunt and felt his seed shoot into her womb. His hips jammed into hers one last time and he buried his cock into her to the hilt and kept it there. Lily wrapped her legs up around his waist and squeezed, driving him further into her as far as he could go. "Oh damn..." he breathed as they rode their shared orgasm out.

They then collapsed into the bedding together, both of them breathless from the intense sex. Lily cuddled against him, placing her forehead against his again. "Now we are totally joined," she whispered.

"Forever," Daniel agreed.

*

All of Winter! To me!

Daniel and Lily sat bolt upright in the bedding as the mental command from the Queen sounded all throughout the Glacial City. Daniel was up in a flash heading for the door, mentally prepping himself. A small part of his mind wished that he'd bother getting his clothes on and then another small part of his mind decided that was a great idea. By the time he was halfway down the ice ramp, snow billowed around him and clothes formed on his body just as he'd seen the Queen and Lily do before.

Cool... Daniel grinned. This magic that they've given me certainly has its perks. He was in the same kind of getup that Lily had dressed him in when he'd first arrived, the only difference is that his clothes were now blue and black instead of blue and white. When he was at the floor of the living area, all he had to do was glance towards his weapons and hold his hand out and they came flying to him. He caught them with ease and had them sheathed behind his back without missing a step. Luke Skywalker, eat your heart out...

"I see that you are coming into your talents well," Lily observed as she ran right behind him.

They both rushed out into the throne room that they could now see had been converted into a massive war room. The Queen was hovering around a globe above a map table in the center of the room, involved with a heated conversation with another man who remained on the floor. As Daniel got closer, he could see that the man was human with rich, dark brown skin and he wore the uniform of a police office. Daniel's now-sharper eyesight picked out the shoulder patch of Metro PD; the country's, if not the world's, finest and toughest police force ever created. Hell, they had to be considering that their jurisdiction rivaled that of most European countries and that they were responsible for the safety of the world's first Mega City.

Rumor had it that they ate Navy Seals for breakfast and shit out Recon Marines before engaging the Spetsnaz and the French Foreign Legion for a friendly game of football or rugby.

The Metro Policeman was obviously angry. "You said that you were in our debt!" he shouted up to the Queen. "We need your help and we need it now!"

"I didn't realize that the Vampires considered bringing the fallen home equal to going to war, Hunter Gurley," The Queen said dryly.

"Did you miss the fact that Werewolves kidnapped and killed said fallen?" Gurley asked. "They've already drawn first blood on y'all. This is spilling out into the mortal world quickly and they need to be stopped. Mortal civilians are getting splashed in the crossfire. You owe us. You have to fight with us."

"Yeah," Jack Frost chimed in, running to his Queen's side, "but that was back when you'd done Winter the favor of brining home one of our fallen Maidens. I seriously doubt that fighting a war for you qualifies as calling in a small favor. The last thing we want to do is get involved."

"Are you shittin' me bro?" Gurley asked, whirling on him. "You're already involved in it whether you acknowledge it or not!" He spread his arms wide to quickly encompass the gathering throng of Fae. "I look around and I see your Maidens are all huddled up close to armed warriors as if someone is going to snatch them away at any moment." He looked at Daniel and gestured, "And then there is this dude here wearing leathers blacker than I am, who looks like he's Mr. Badass Winter himself, and probably hasn't seen a day of fighting in his life."

"You wanna go a few fucking rounds, asshole?" Daniel said, breaking away from Lily and walking around the map table to advance on Gurley. Metro PD or not, Daniel was ready to defend his new people. "You think I got to be Guardian just because of my sparkling personality and good looks? Try rumbling with a few Fae as a mortal in one of their tournaments and we'll see how you fare."

"Bitch, please," Gurley scoffed, getting in Daniel's face. "I fucking spar with Vampires for fun and hunt Werewolves for a living outside of my regular day job. You really want to throw down with me?"

"Calm, both of you!" The Queen snapped shooting a blast of ice wind between the two to separate them. "Guardian, to your place," she said calmly to Daniel. Daniel glanced up at her briefly, but nodded. He gave Gurley one last dirty look before going back to Lily's side. The Queen watched him before looking back to the Hunter for the Vampires. "This is not a decision that I can make alone, Hunter Gurley." The Queen said evenly. "The other Seasons must be consulted."

"But-" Gurley started, motioning to all of the armed Fae around him.

The Queen held up her hand to forestall his protest. "You are correct in what you are thinking, Hunter Gurley; we have armed ourselves. We have done so since our Maidens are no longer safe brining forth the Winter as we have been in the past. The attack on my Guardian's Maiden two seasons past, and the death of my other Maiden this past season is evidence of that. But for us to formally mobilize for an armed conflict, we must consult the other Seasons. Please tell your Prince,"

"Princess," Gurley gruffly corrected.

The Queen looked distant for a moment and then nodded at the correction "Princess," she said in amendment, "that we are giving this serious consideration. Your arguments are valid. Once we have reached a decision, we will send our emissary to your people in the large mortal city."

Seeing that this was the best he was going to get at the moment, Gurley nodded stiffly before turning on his heel to march out of the room. Once he was gone, the Queen turned to her subjects. "We will call upon the other seasons for their wisdom in this. D'janek'n," she said, turning to Jack Frost, "please get our people ready for conflict. I might not like it, but I fear that we have no choice either; I believe direct conflict is inevitable."

Jack Frost hesitated, not liking the decision, but bowed to her nevertheless. "It will be done."

"Guardian Butler," The Queen then said as she extended her hand out to him, "We will go convene with the other Seasons and their Guardians. I think that your... uniqueness, will prove useful in convincing the others of our situation."

Daniel paused, glancing to Lily who just nodded and pushed him. "Go," she said with encouragement, standing up on her tip toes to kiss him lightly on the nose. "I have duties that I must attend to here."

"I'll be right back," Daniel promised. "I hope..." he added under his breath as he took the Queen's outstretched hand.

Instantly there was a swirl of light and wind around them. Daniel felt as if he were dropping as if he'd just been kicked out of an airplane to go skydiving. He clamped his mouth shut and suppressed the urge to yell. The sensation was over in a moment as he felt a jarring as his feet hit ground. Daniel blinked a few times and saw that they were in another large cavern of some sorts that was divided into four colors with a single flat rock in the center. He and the Queen were in the quarter of the cave room that was blue and white like glacial ice; even the wall, floor, and ceiling in their part looked like a glacier. To the left was a yellow and white quadrant with hints of green and brown all over the place and its contours reminded him of a gentle, rolling, grassy hill after a thaw. Must be for Spring... he mused.

Across from them were bright orange, greens, yellows, with the quadrant decorated as if one were outside in a forest on a warm day. Okay, that's gotta be Summer, fitting that they're opposite of Winter... Then looking to his right was the golden browns, oranges, and yellows of a forest in the middle of fall. And that would be Autumn then... "So... now what?" Daniel asked. They did not have long to wait as three beams of light lit up each of the empty quadrants. The other three Queens of their corresponding seasons along with their own Guardian emerged. All eyes turned their way and zeroed in on Daniel.

"That is not one of us," the Spring Queen said, her voice light and airy. "What is that doing here?"

"That, as you refer to him," The Winter Queen said defensively, "is my Guardian. He was a mortal once and now he is Fae."

"He holds himself like he is still a human," the Guardian standing to the Autumn Queen's right said with contempt. "He should be dismissed."

"He holds himself like a warrior, though," the Summer Guardian pointed out, "and he has obviously earned his place in Winter. If his Queen accepts him, then you should do no less," he scolded.

"Mortals have no standing here!" the Autumn Guardian said, brandishing his sword suddenly. He gave a quick glance at his Queen, who nodded curtly. The Guardian was then launching himself towards Daniel at inhuman speed.

Daniel figured if he'd still been mortal, he would've been gutted on the spot. Thankfully, though, he had the speed and reflexes of the Fae now. Daniel pulled his own blades, that now shone bright with blue runes, and imposed himself between the Autumn Guardian and the Winter Queen. He braced himself, poised in the perfect position to counterattack once the blow landed.

The blow never came as the Summer Guardian drew his own sword and intercepted his Autumn counterpart. "That is enough, L'Fall!" he hissed, holding the Autumn sword at bay.

"Pretty boy Kalen," L'Fall sneered, "always sticking up for the mortals."

"Maybe you should learn from them rather than look down your nose at them." Kalen replied, shoving L'Fall back towards his own quadrant. The Summer Guardian held out his hand to Daniel. "Kalen,"

"Daniel," he replied, nodding once. "My thanks."

"What is it that you humans say; You can owe me?" Kalen said with a smile and a twinkle in his eye as he returned to the Summer Queen's side.

"If our Guardians are through flexing their musculature," The Winter Queen sighed, beckoning Daniel back to her. "We have a grave issue that is upon us." The Winter Queen proceeded to lay out all the details, much to the horror of the other seasons.

When the Winter Queen was done, there was deathly silence in the meeting room as the other Seasons processed the information. "Humans, and now Werewolves are actively hunting the Maidens?" the Spring Queen gasped. "Unthinkable!"

Over in Autumn, L'Fall snorted. "Perhaps you should have better Maidens bring about your seasons," he said disdainfully. "You will never see an Autumn Maiden get captured."

"Maybe that's because they're probably so dog-ugly that not even the Werewolves would want them," Daniel muttered. Granted, he'd had yet to see any Seasonal Maiden outside of Winter, but judging how beautiful all the Maidens were back at the Glacier City he couldn't imagine any of the other Seasons comparing.

Summer and Spring both snickered at Daniel's comment while Autumn looked outraged. L'Fall drew his sword to advance on him again and the Autumn Queen pulled him back by the shoulder. "This bickering will get us nowhere," she said. "What is it that Winter wishes of the rest of the Seasons?"

"Winter mobilizes for war," The Winter Queen said evenly. "We want the other Seasons to follow suit in the event that the Werewolves decide to invade our homes."

The other Queens gasped and even the other Guardians looked uncomfortable. "You cannot make that decision on your own!" Spring said, aghast.

"Autumn is now in ascendance," Summer gently pointed out, gesturing to her Autumn counterpart. "It is not yet time for Winter to lead."

"So bring Winter early then," Daniel blurted out. When silence descended and all eyes once again were on him did he realize that he'd actually said that out loud. He mentally shrugged and plunged ahead. "Look for the most part, and I really hate to admit this... but, humans are idiots. Not until two years ago did I know that Fae actually existed. A few days ago... I think... time is a bit sketchy for me now, I found out that Werewolves and Vampires exist. Who the hell knows what else lurks out there that humans don't know about."

Daniel took a deep breath and stepped forward since he had everyone's attention. "The point is; humans are clueless. So bring Winter early so that they can make that call. We just had something that the news was calling a 'polar vortex' or some weird shit. So we... they, get an early winter? Big deal. They'll chalk it up to everything ranging from Global Warming to God's Wrath and then congratulate themselves on being so clever."

"We..." The Winter Queen paused, realizing the error of what she was about to say. "I, owe a debt to the Vampires that they have called on us to honor. The Vampires seek aid in their conflict to defend their domain against the Werewolves. The Werewolves, in their war on humans and Vampires, took one of my Maidens and the Vampires restored her to me even though her life has expired. I would be remiss if I did not repay that debt."

"By potentially sacrificing more of your Champions and Maidens?" L'Fall sneered. "I think that the Vampires are making out in this deal."

"You're pretty fucking chatty for someone who's just a Guardian," Daniel snapped. His patience with the Autumn Guardian was quickly coming to an end.

"I know better than to engage in a conflict that I cannot win," L'Fall sniffed snobbishly.

"By paying off all the others in y'all's tournament? Or did the prize go to the biggest blowhard?" Daniel snapped his fingers and smiled. "I know, maybe it was because you blew everyone under the table, that's it." He got satisfaction out of the rise he was getting from L'Fall. "Or maybe it's just that Autumn doesn't believe in honoring its debts like Winter does."

"Maybe that is because Autumn doesn't whore itself out like a common human to accommodate them in the first place," L'Fall now snapped.

So did Daniel as this time he was the one who drew his sword and started for the Fae. He didn't care who was here, he was going to kill L'Fall where he stood. The Winter Queen calmly put her arm on his shoulder and pulled him back. With a flick of her eyes, she directed Daniel back to his place. Daniel glowered a bit, but followed her orders but he swore that he could see the glint of gratitude in her eyes at his willingness to uphold his oath to defend Winter against all attacks.

The Winter Queen glared at her sisters. "Winter will be participating in this conflict with or without the other seasons. My Guardian's suggestion is valid. So what say you, Sisters of the Seasons? Do we bring Winter early so that we can fulfill our obligation?

*

"Welcome back, Michael," Ashley said sweetly as she sat on her throne at the top of the Vanderheim Towers as her Hunter entered the main hall. "What was their response?"

Michael Gurley walked straight through the small throng of Vampires that were gathered. He stopped short of the throne and bowed formally to Ashley. He was exhausted beyond all belief from his trek up to the frozen north and he wanted nothing more than to jump into the sack with his two girls, but first thing's first. "They're mobilizing. I held back long enough to overhear the Queen call for her people to get ready while her and her Guardian went to meet with the other Fae," he reported.

Ashley cocked her head slightly. "They've chosen a new Guardian?" she asked in surprise. "They're taking this more serious than I thought that they would. We might actually get the reinforcements that we need after all."

"What does that mean, exactly?" Gurley asked.

"My Love?" Ashley looked back over her shoulder to James, gesturing back with her right hand that now glittered with an ornate ring around her fourth finger. "You want to explain since I know that you were studying them from your mother's books?"

James Parker stepped forward out of the shadows behind the throne and smiled at his friend. "What that means, Michael, that they know that hostilities are imminent either way. So they hold a series of trials among their own to determine the pecking order for when the casualties start piling up. If one season does it, odds are the other seasons have done it as well just in case. They might not know why they suddenly need to choose a Guardian, but they do one regardless until the threat has been identified and taken care of. The Guardian of a Season is given additional powers to rival that of both the Ruler and whoever their Herald or Harbinger is. The Guardian acts as their military commander in which might truly makes right."

Gurley blinked at that information and then let out a low whistle. "Shit, and that dude said that he'd got that position as a mortal too," he said, suddenly impressed. He wasn't sure that he wanted to see who'd win if he'd gotten into a fight with the Winter Guardian.

Outside, the wind suddenly blew hard. James frowned as he looked outside the nearest window. "Snow?" he said in surprise as he caught the hint of a few flakes in the air. "What the fuck? Mike, did you decided to bring the cold back with you or something?"

"What the hell you talking about, bro? It was sixty degrees and clear outside when I got here." he and Ashley moved to join James by the window. Indeed, the skies were now turning dark grey as the sudden snow front moved across the city. Other Vampires started talking amongst themselves at the sudden plunge of temperature and turn in the weather.

There was a gust of wind and a cloud of snow flurries hit the window hard enough to make everyone step back with alarm. They continued walking backwards when the same flurry cloud hit the window again, and again, and again. "How is that cloud doing that?" Ashley asked, amazed at the freak weather. In all of her years of being undead or alive, she'd never seen anything like it.

"I think," James said slowly amid the flurry cloud hitting the window repeatedly, "that it's knocking." James ignored Gurley's and Ashley's startled looks his way, and other Vampires' protests, as he stepped forward to the window. He opened the latches along the side of the floor to ceiling window before kneeling down to twist the handle that would crank it open.

The flurry cloud went for the small opening the moment there was a crack, billowing inside and knocking James flat onto his back. James rolled to come up into a kneeling position, watching the snow now circle the ceiling. Vampires backed up so that there was space in the middle of the room. There, the snow twisted into a tiny winter tornado before dissipating, leaving a man and a woman standing there in leathers and furs; the man being dressed in black and blue and the woman being skimpily dressed in white and blue.

The man was holding his head. "What the hell do you have against using doors? Can't you just knock like a normal person?"

1...456789