The Snow Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Doesn't that feel better?" Brula murmurmed. She touched Sophia with the sponge then set it down and washed Sophia's hair, using the hose and spray attachment to rinse it clean.

"There," Brula said at last. "All clean. You can stand up now."

Unselfconsciously, Sophia stood, the water streaming down her cleansed body.

"Lovely," Brula murmured as she looked up at Sophia's body, shining with water. It dripped from her dark nipples and glistened in her thatch. Brula took Sophia's hand as she stepped out onto a mat and Brula stroked a soft, thick towel over Sophia's body to dry her. When she was done, she wrapped another dry towel around Sophia's hair and they stood in front of each other.

Brula took Sophia's hand and led her down the hallway once more, this time to an elegant bedroom with red silk pillows. Brula sat Sophia down on the edge of the bed and took off her own dress. She wore only a pair of red lace panties beneath it. Brula took a comb and sat next to Sophia on the bed, took the towel from her head and started to comb her hair, rubbing it a little to dry it some more as she combed.

Finally, Brula set the towel and comb aside and laid down on the bed then pulled Sophia into her arms and pressed her lips to Sophis's. Brula cupped Sophia's breast in her right hand and teased the nipple with her thumb. Sophia shuddered and moaned a little. Brula reached down and pressed her fingers between Sophia's thighs, finding her very slick with moisture, though Brula had dried her there in the bathroom. Brula slid her fingers into Sophia and caressed her deeply until Sophia cried out with pleasure.

Brula slid her fingers out of Sophia and raised them to her face to inhale deeply and lick them clean. "You are delicious, my dear. I hope you will stay as long as you like."

*****

Fourth Story

The Prince and Princess

Sophia enjoyed her time with Brula very much and a few weeks slipped by far too easily. She realized that fall was coming and she must set out again. Brula made sure she had good sturdy walking shoes and supplied her well and then let her go sadly.

"Come back and see me when you find your sweetheart. I am sure I will like him if he is worth so much to you." Brula said, her eyes shining with tears, for her life was rather a lonely one.

"With or without him, I will be back one day," Sophia vowed. She kissed Brula, lingering sweetly on her lips then turned and left without a backward glance, lest she be tempted to stay.

Sophia walked for many days, resting in her cozy bedroll from Brula every night. She stopped at every town along her way to inquire if anyone had seen Diego, but no one ever had. They were kind though and supplied her with food and anything else she needed to go on with her quest.

After a month had passed in her wanderings, Sophia sat down to rest at a fountain in a large town. Her feet were weary and hot from walking. The fountain looked so inviting that she pulled off her shoes and peeled off her socks, rolled up the legs of her pants and stuck her feet right into the cool water. She sighed blissfully and closed her eyes.

Laughter nearby startled Sophia. Her eyes flew open to find a black haired young man with glittering black eyes, like a crow, sitting a little ways away on the fountain edge.

"You'd best not let the palace guard catch you doing that or you'll be in chains," he cautioned.

Startled at the thought, Sophia started to pull her feet out of the fountain, but the young man waved his hand. "Don't worry, they don't come into town very often. They keep to themselves in the castle up on the hillside."

Sophia nodded and let her feet settle back into the soothing water.

"I am Raoul. What is your name?"

"I am Sophia."

"You aren't from around here, obviously. What brings you to our town among the hills?" he asked.

"I am looking for my boyfriend, Diego." Sophia recited her facts from rote but without enthusiasm or much hope that Raoul would know anything. "He is a tall young man, muscular though not overly so, dark curly hair, warm dark brown eyes."

"Hmmm, I think I may have seen your young man amongst the suitors to the Princess."

Sophia's eyes flew up. "What? You saw him? When was this? How was he? Do you know where he went?" She pulled her legs out of the fountain and scrambled in her pack for a towel to dry her feet.

Raoul chuckled. "Relax and I will tell you all I know. This would have been about a month ago."

"Yes, the time would be right." Sophia's movements slowed though, for Diego would be long gone in a month.

"The Princess had decided that it was time for her to marry. She had been putting it off until she was finished with her schooling. Announcements were sent out to the surrounding land, posted everywhere, that the Princess was considering suitors at the castle. She wasn't interested in finding another Prince, just a man who could carry a decent conversation." Raoul sat up straighter and pushed out his chest. "I would have gone myself for I talk very well but I have a sweetheart already."

"Of course." Sophia nodded gravely.

"The announcements were very nicely done, large pieces of parchment with ribbons and hearts running around the border, telling everyone that any young man would be made welcome at the castle if they spoke well and the one who conversed the best would be chosen as a husband for the Princess. Everyone agreed that she was very wise to search this way, for she had more than enough money and good looks on anyone can wear away but an interesting partner for life makes life much more interesting."

Sophia nodded again. "This sounds very wise."

"So the men started arriving at the castle and the Princess spoke to each one in turn and they hung about the castle steps. One day, a young man arrived, who I believe to be your Diego. His clothing was in sad shape and he looked very hungry and parched. He stopped here at the fountain for a drink so that he might be able to speak when he got to the castle."

"Diego did not leave with much, he might well be looking rather shabby."

"My sweetheart is a maid in the castle and she said he arrived and spoke so well that the Princess took him right into the dining room and had food brought. They had a merry time together and she determined quickly that he was the one she would marry and marry they did, three days later. He lives in the castle now with her."

Sophia blinked in shock. This was the last thing she had expected, to find Diego married to a Princess. He had been so miserable of late though, that she could not shed a tear if he was finally happy again. She would just have to find out. She started pulling her socks on. "I must speak to him and make sure he is well before I go home."

Raoul laughed again. "They do not let anyone who does not belong there into the castle. You will never get in."

"Surely Diego will want to speak to me once he hears I am there."

"Perhaps... if they deliver your message. They are very insulated and used to crazy people coming begging." Raoul looked her up and down. "Not to be rude, but you're not exactly in any condition to make a front door visit to a castle and be received."

Sophia looked down at her clothes and her heart sank. Raoul was right. Her clothing was dusty and stained from the road and sleeping rough. They would not let her in. Her sigh was heartbreaking.

"Oh, come now, why would you want to see a fickle man who ran off and married a Princess anyway?"

Sophia shook her head. "You don't understand. I love him. He has been so unhappy. If he is finally happy I will leave in peace, but if he isn't..."

Raoul looked thoughtful and finally nodded. "As I said, my love is a maid in the castle. She can get us in the back stairs. I will arrange it with her. Wait for me here at the fountain and I will arrange it all."

Sophia sat at the fountain, waiting for Raoul to return. She became quite worried. Hour after hour passed. The sun was setting in shadows of red and purple before he returned.

He walked up, whistling jauntily and handed her a wrapped package. "My love sends you food, figuring you must be hungry."

"What took you so long?" Sophia asked even as she tore into the package and hungrily ate the bread and cheese it contained.

"Well, I made the mistake of starting out by saying that I had met a lovely young woman at the town fountain and then I had to spend quite a bit of time convincing her that I wasn't interested in you."

Sophia rolled her eyes.

"Let's get moving," Raoul said.

It only took them half an hour to reach the castle but by then it was fully dark and they were grateful to enter the illumination of the courtyard. However, they did not proceed to the front gate, but around the back where a little door had been left open for them.

Raoul led her inside and they were soon greeted by his lady love who shook Sophia's hand and eyed her poor clothes, torn and mended and stained during her long journey. Clearly deciding she was in a much better state and did not need to worry over loosing her dear Raoul's affections, she greeted Sophia warmly and led her toward the Prince and Princess's bedchamber. At the door, she handed Sophia her lantern, held her finger to her lips and gently pushed down on the latch, opening the door.

Sophia tiptoed inside and over to the bed. She held the lamp aloft and could not stifle a gasp as she saw the back of young man's head. It was her Diego!

But at her gasp, the new Prince woke and turned, holding his hand up to shield his eyes from the light. "What the devil?!"

Sophia sank to her knees crying. It was not her dear Diego but merely someone who had similar hair and eyes and might look like him from a distance.

The Princess awoke at the noise. "What is going on here?" she demanded.

So Sophia explained the whole ordeal to them, her eyes and dark hair shining so beautifully in the lantern light that one could not help but be moved by pity for her. The Princess drew her up and set her on the bed herself. "You poor dear, what you have been through."

The Princess looked at Raoul and the maid quite severely. "What you have done is quite serious but you will be forgiven and rewarded this time since you did it in the cause of love. Name your reward."

The maid took Raoul's hand and smiled hopefully. "We would like to be married."

The Princess nodded. "Very well, you shall be married and given a cottage near the castle and Raoul shall be given a job. Now, you may leave us."

Raoul and his little maid went off, quite happily.

The Princess smiled kindly down at Sophia and took her hand. "You shall rest a while here with me. Let us get you into a gown more appropriate for sleeping."

The Prince left the room and Sophia undressed as the Princess took out one of her own silken gowns in a deep blue and held it up for Sophia to slip into. The Princess had Sophia get into bed and then slipped in beside her and gently petted her hand as she drifted off to a very tired sleep.

In the morning, Sophia woke to find, to her surprise, the Prince sleeping to her one side and the Princess on the other side. The Princess woke and stretched and smiled over at Sophia. She leaned in and pressed a kiss to Sophia's cheek.

"Good morning, are you well rested?" the Princess asked.

"Quite well," Sophia replied. "The Prince seems to have returned."

The Princess laughed and reached across Sophia under the covers and found her Prince's cock to squeeze. "He always wakes quite aroused in the morning." The Princess started to draw her hand back but let it rest on Sophia, just under her left breast. She looked into Sophia's eyes. "Would you like to leave before he wakes, or will you share with us?"

Sophia gazed back into the beautiful Princess's eyes and felt the pulse begin to throb between her legs. She looked over at the sleeping Prince, so like her own Diego with the long dark glossy locks. She licked her lips and looked back to the Princess. Instead of answering, she took the Princess's hand and moved it up to cup her breast.

The Princess smiled and leaned in, pressed her lips to Sophia's lips and kissed her deeply, slipping her tongue into Sophia's mouth to explore. Her hand caressed Sophia's breast through the silken material covering it.

Sophia moaned. She had known little rest on the road since her time with the lovely witch and she had not realized how much she had put aside her own needs and desires in her search for Diego. A firm hand reached around in front of her to cup her pussy and Sophia felt the Prince's stiff manhood rub against her thigh even as his lips found her neck.

Sophia's nightgown was soon being pulled up and over her head so that she was naked between the Prince and Princess. The Princess removed her own and Sophia realized the Prince had already shed his clothes before returning to bed. He put an arm around Sophia's waist now and easily pulled her over to straddle his waist, facing away from him, as he lay back.

She looked down at the erection she faced and began to stroke it gently with her hands as the Princess joined them, straddling the Prince's thighs.

"Help me put it in me," the Princess said. She moved forward and Sophia held the base of the stiff shaft as the Princess centered herself over it and slid down on to it, Sophia letting go as it went in.

Mmmm," the Princess exclaimed. She reached up and cupped Sophia's lovely breasts and began to play with them. She grinned wickedly. "Now it's your turn. Move back a little. My husband has something for you too."

The Prince's hands pulled Sophia's hips into position as she moved back on her knees, until his tongue could begin exploring her slit, licking and then delving and wiggling.

The Princess leaned forward as she rode the Prince steadily, and reached down to slip her fingers into Sophia's pussy and rub her button. Sophia closed her eyes and just gave herself up to the sensations coursing through her body. Her body shook as she came and she must have blacked out because she woke a short time later in a tangle of arms and legs, once more the center of the threesome.

Sophia stayed quite happily with her Prince and Princess for over a week before she said that she really must be moving on. The Prince and Princess begged her to stay. They were enjoying her company tremendously, but she said she must go find her love, Diego. So they outfitted her grandly and gave her a golden carriage and a driver and outrider's to see her safely along and put her in the carriage themselves.

"This carriage has been enchanted to take you where you most wan to go. Just sit back and enjoy the ride," the Princess explained.

Sophia thanked them both effusively and waved until she could no longer see them.

*****

Fifth Story

The Palace of the Snow Queen

and What Happened There At Last

The Snow Queen was reclining on the abundant fur covered cushions of her bed when he demon brought Diego in and left him with the Queen. He had been cleaned and annointed appropriately. She beckoned him forward.

Eager to please, Diego stepped forward, clumsily took her hand and bowed over it.

The Queen pulled back her hand and slipped it into her silken robe, sliding the fingers that had just held his over her pussy.

Diego attempted to hold eye contact but could not keep his eyes from straying to her hand. The bulge in his pants grew noticeably.

The Queen studied his face. A creamy cocoa complexion, luminous brown eyes, long lashes, and long dark brown curls created a delicious confection for her. She licked her lips, ready to eat him up. She would like to see this boy's sweet face between her thighs. "Are you ready for the task of pleasing your Queen?" she challenged him.

"I hope so." His voice was a lovely tenor, soft and warm.

The Queen continued to stroke herself. She was enjoying the sight of this new plaything. She would like to see him naked. "Disrobe for me."

Diego quickly sheds his garments and stood shivering before her. She held out a hand. He took it and she drew him down onto the bed beside her. Her hand, with it's dark purple tipped nails, cupped the side of his face and drew him down to lie his head upon her lap, gazing up at her. She stroked his face gently. Her fingers wandered down the line of his neck to stroke across his chest. " How will you please me?"

Diego shivered beneath her fingers.

"Any way you wish, my lady."

She looked into his face and smiled. The heat in the boy's flushed gaze pleased her.

Her hand slid down over his taught belly to the root of his manhood, her fingers curling around his semi hard erection. She felt his erection pulse and thicken. Her gaze went to his mouth as the tip of his pink tongue slid out of his mouth to wet his lips.

Her hand released his cock and traveled slowly back up his body, to cup his jaw. She slipped her thumb into the wet warmth of his mouth and he dutifully caressed it with his tongue.

"Very good," she purred. "You will serve us well this night. If you do, your reward will be great." She withdrew her thumb from his mouth and pushed at his shoulder. "Stand."

Standing, Diego replied, "the reward is already more than I had hoped for, my lady."

The Queen nodded her approval as Diego stood. She drew on the ends of the sash that held her robe closed, releasing the knot. The robe spread wide, revealing the marble white of her skin, a chiseled perfection of female anatomy, high breasts tipped by barely pink nipples. She was a sculpture in marble. It was only as she spread her legs, that Diego saw the dark pink of her pussy lips surrounded by the shaven marble of her flesh. Her pussy though, was a dark pink fruit. Her hand gracefully beckoned him to take up a position kneeling between her legs.

Diego swiftly knelt, eager to touch her, wanting to explore that dark pink opening with his tongue, his fingers... to fill it with his cock.

The Queen reached forward and slid a hand around Diego's head, threading her fingers through his dark curls and pulled him forward, drawing his lips nearer and nearer to her pussy.

Diego went willingly, licking his warm tongue over the folds of her flesh. He paused. It was oddly faint in taste and cold, like nearly frozen meat. He felt her fingers at the back of his head urging him on. He bent to his task with a will, sliding his tongue into her but as he worked, he felt his tongue going numb, as if he were eating a particularly cold ice cream. Her pussy seemed to melt a little bit as he worked, warming, as if the heat were leaving his tongue and warming her.

The queen moaned her approval. The heat seeping into her was just what she wanted. She felt Diego's fingers begin to stroke into her but they did not add to the warmth in her body. She needed the heat at the root of his body. "Your cock, fill me with your cock!"

Dutifully, Diego moved up and pushed his cock into her barely yielding flesh. She was so beautiful. He felt the heat rising in him as he looked down at the Snow Queen's frozen beauty. He thrust into her again and again, but with each thrust he felt as if the heat were draining from him into her body. As he came, he felt the last of the heat drain from him and he fell forward onto the bed, panting and shivering.

The Snow Queen sighed happily, the warmth of his seed spreading inside her, not really thawing her through but warming her a little, like a cup of hot tea. She looked over at the boy's still form. What a pity. She had thought her plaything would last longer. She wrapped her robe around her form and stood, leaving the room without a backward glance. She would just have to go get another one. He had been fun for a little while but this was clearly not the consort she desired.