The Snow Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

A little while later, Sophia slipped into the room. She cried out at the sight of her poor Diego frozen on the bed and ran to him. The carriage had at last brought her to the palace of the Snow Queen but it appeared she was too late.

As she cradled the still, stiff form of her love in her arms, Sophia cried bitterly. Her hot tears fell on Diego and he stirred slightly. Her hot tears fell like rain over him and as his eyes fluttered, one fell into his eye and followed the same path to his heart that the speck of mirror had taken. It was like an antidote to the poisoning.

Diego began to shiver and shake as his body warmed just a tiny bit. Realizing what was happening, Sophia quickly stripped down and laid her naked body next to his then wrapped the fur coverings of the bed around them both to better warm his body with the heat of her own.

"I'm sorry, Sophia," Diego whispered.

"Hush," she said, pressing her lips to his. "Save your energy. We will get you warmed up and out of here."

Diego warmed quickly in the embrace of Sophia's love. Sophia's hands stroked his body, chafing at his skin to bring heat to it, but it aroused another kind of heat as well. She soon felt his erection pressing into her hip and laughed with joy as he blushed at his own desire. Here was the sweet man she had known.

Sophia spread her legs and turned to straddle Diego. She took his manhood into the comfort of her warm, wet heat. They kissed passionately as she rode him and the heat seemed to radiate from their bodies. As they came, the first cracks in the palace were heard.

"What was that?" Diego said.

Sophia looked up to see water dripping from the ceiling. "The ice palace is melting. We must leave quickly."

The pair dressed and fled the palace together, back to the spot where Sophia had hidden the carriage. They laughed and held each other as the carriage fled the crumbling palace of the Snow Queen. They were headed back to warmer climes. Of course, they took time to and enjoy the company of the warm friends Sophia had made along the way.

The End