All Comments on 'The Society'

by Martins

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
swordfish4365swordfish4365almost 14 years ago
Waiting for the next stage.

Pulled me right into the story. Sounds like this story is going to get better as it progresses along. Thanks for the story, waiting now for the next stage.

IMcRoutIMcRoutalmost 14 years ago
A promising beginning

but something is missing here - for me at least. Some passages read like an accountant's report about the last board meeting. So you should spice it up a little; not the sex - there's quite enough of that - , but the description of it.

Fog43Fog43almost 14 years ago
Excellent Set Up

I really hope you are planning a series of these stories. Excellent set up for a nice cycle. I disagree with the reader who says the story needs to be "spiced up"

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2over 13 years ago
New Horizons

Very talented writing; good imagery and very hot. Reminds me of our 1st visit to The Mansion, somewhat similar, private but not as exlusive while just as HOT. The anticipation and buildup proved well worth the wait. I personally liked the change of pace from many other selections in your library but the ending leaves the door open to introduction of every variation your imagination is more than capable of putting into print. Please … more, More, MORE … inside the “Society” as Martins see’s it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Excellent. Where's the next chapter

Nice, neat, clean, well written. Where's the next chapter? Please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More - PLEASE

We loved it. Nice, clean, well written and powerful. My boyfriend and I have been waiting for the next chapter. Please, write and publish it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
WOW!!!!

What a great story - hot, sexually charged without being vulgar - please write about the next stage

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 5 years ago
More

I wish you had continued this.

goducks111goducks111almost 5 years ago
i echo LarruinSeattle's comment

i wish this had been continued. it would have been fun to go thru the whole initiation process.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Beautiful!

One of the best sex stories! We need more in new story of that couple and invited new couples friends !

lv2travel2lv2travel2over 1 year ago

I must echo the thoughts of those preceding me in that I wish this very erotic story was continued. Would love to know what the additional initiation events were.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous