All Comments on 'The Society'

by 0ra11yfix8ed

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
BARF!

That covers it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
CFNM Femdom etc

Another bullshit story where a woman tells a man that he doesn't love her unless he obeys her completely. I'd have to say guys into this nonsense have no balls. 1 star and it shouldn't even be that high.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it!

I really liked this story, it certainly had a soft and subtle way to it. I thought it was great how this couple really came into their own and how the story ties into your other stories really lovely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
CFNM

This is a great story. I've read some of the other selections from this author and it's given me a real good picture of exactly what true CFNM entails. I have an interest in CFNM, but this really gets into the reasoning behind it.....the love and devotion to one's partner and giving oneself totally to a female.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome!

Great story, well done! 5 stars all the way!

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments

Yes, even the nay sayers! At least you had a strong enough reaction to voice your opinion and I like that. Yes, this kind of activity is pure fantasy. Women, in general don't react like men do to naked members of the opposite sex! That's why they don't understand that how they dress does have an effect on the men they are around. But, lot's of men like to "strut their stuff." It's natural, consider the peacock! Women might be surprised at just what they could gain by expressing more appreciation for their mates physical appearance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
like

I really loved this story please I would like to read more about the society

rufustcatrufustcatabout 8 years ago
Very Erotic!

Not too slow or over the top, just about the right amount of titillation. I can also appreciate the age brackets, a mixture of age groups to me is more appealing. 20 and 30 something cfnm & fd stories are dime a dozen. I've read other of the authors stories and they are also well written, detailed and contain a lot of content. I hope you continue to write about The Society, I for one would love to read about the interactions between the Widow sisters and the "boys". Something about cfnm, service, and protocol is just plain exciting. Thank you for a very well written and erotic story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
please

continue this story. love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Loved it

I absolutely ate this story up. As a male who is submissive and believes in female superiority, it is exciting to think that there could actually be societies like this. I have heard of the Disciplinary Wives Club and been on their website but not lucky enough to belong. They practice CFNM and spanking. rogales99 on yahoo

ptebadenptebadenover 7 years ago
Will be continued? I hope so

If not, this is a crime

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Where Can We Sign Up??

Great cfnm story and nicely links to previous series by this author.

L O R

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Why is it that all men in these stories are terminally stupid and their wives are complete bitches ? Its not a marriage it's simply slave labour.

RegretsRegretsover 4 years ago
A slow and patient roll out, explaining the nuts and bolts

I did like this frustratingly rambling tale which took us through the lifestyle, but there is more to learn. I yearned for more sexual content, such as men learning that once enrolled they are not permitted alcohol, that sort of thing. Close attention to his diet and a weight loss program, achieved by his learning that it would be necessary for him to eat only a tiny bit each day for the next 7 days if he is to stay on track. I think that it is intended that the men show improvement of this kind as a sort of credit to their wives. I believe that real crash improvement achieved by him would bring much credit to his wife especially as she revealed to the ladies,only, some of the hardships that were required of him to bring about the pay off. It does seem that this group is content to operate at a less erotic level but, still, the ladies have all the power. Perhaps an event will come about, where this group will merge in a social meeting over a weekend with an out of State group which has earned a reputation for spectacular results.....and the awe struck ladies return home with their men and determined to raise their profile by methods that they hear about there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Aren’t men really, really stupid ?

Just goes to prove that you can never, ever truly trust any female.

They use lies, fabrication, distortion, falsehood, inaccuracy, fiction, deceit, guile,

mendacity, calumny, threats, evasion, subterfuge, dishonesty, disinformation but above all, lies & more lies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good cfnm story and well written. However, there are still many chapters left. Doesn't the Society meet at least once a month? Don't 2, 3 or more couples meet at one's house in between Society meetings? What about a male member being asked by a sister to get comfortable when he comes over to say repair the HVAC? What about the sisters holding a competition that involves the husbands. Come you left us hanging for over 3 years. You got many great compliments. The least you could do is add to this great read.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Purely wonderful. The explanations are like edging while reading! Keep it up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user0ra11yfix8ed@0ra11yfix8ed
Became curious late in life. Started writing as a sort of self therapy. Acted out. Enjoyed every alternative tried. Took time off to recover from cancer. Enjoy give and take communications so if you have a desire to talk I'm all ears!