The Song of Roland Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting up so rapidly that he caught the birdbrained bitch off guard, he opened his palm and slapped her across the face, sending her sprawling to his right. Had he had his true sense of self-preservation about him, it would have been a fist, but the effect of the concoction had been hard enough to resist as it is. The Harpy squawked in indignant surprise, her claws digging into the ground and holding him tight to the ground despite her own sudden disjointedness. He reached down, gripping her by the thighs as he tried to force the larger woman completely off of him. He bent the whole of his weight into it, but it was to no avail.

She recovered, swiveling her hips back so that her weight was against him. Scowling, the clearly unhappy bird shoved Roland back down to the ground, planting her hands against his shoulders and holding him forcefully against the forest floor. His arms reached up to pull hers off of him, but her sheer strength caused her to merely laugh at his attempt. Her breasts swayed in the air as she leaned down, planting a salvo of kisses across his face, against his cheek, and even onto the tip of his nose, leaving sharp, blue marks all over him.

It was like a fireball had erupted within his belly; suddenly his vision tunneled down to a deep place, and all he saw were those yellow eyes, staring back at him. He let out a heavy breath and the Harpy pulled back again, this time assured that he wouldn't try anything stupid. There was a red mark across her face, and his hand reached up to gently rub against it. The Harpy let out an appreciative warble, leaning her face against him as his thumb traced the high curve of her cheekbones.

She used her taloned foot to peel the edge of his pants down, her eyes flicking from his waist to his eyes and back again as she indicated her intent. Breathless, Roland's hands seemed to move of their own volition, hooking his fingers under his clothing and pulling it off as she watched, stepping off of him long enough to get it off his upper thighs and down to his knees. Suitably satisfied by his efforts, the Harpy resumed her place, her feet holding his upper thighs as she looked down with a lusty, lip-licking stare upon his exposed and straight-pointing member.Her hand and wing reached across her nethers, her womanhood disappearing behind a spray of blue feathers as he saw the edge of it bob up and down rapidly. She was fingering herself.

When her hand drew back, there was a palpable trickle of wetness dripping from her womanhood. Her lower lips were puffy, engorged with the need to breed. The Harpy's smile was wicked, wide and utterly uncompromising. Roland's hands circled her thick hips, squeezing at her as she bounced atop him, simulating coitus and seeming to be as eager if not more for his sex as he was for her. No cry for help escaped his mouth, he was too enraptured by her presence. Instead he leaned upwards, his mouth encircling her breast as he kissed and licked at her nipple. The Harpy chirped, filling her plumes about him as she cradled his head in her hands, keeping him tight against her. His hands began to roam, circling her ass as he squeezed and spanked at the wide chasm that they were. Her tail plumage lifted and lowered, batting his hands with soft feathers as the Harpy slowly accepted his tender touch. She let out a very human moan, her head leaning down to kiss the top of his forehead with yet more potent blue elixir.

Roland was desperate, panting and red faced as he spread her ass, his fingers searching the back of her as he spanked the back of her bottom, applying the same level of strength as he'd done to her face against a far more resilient set of soft, squishy flesh. They began to rock against one another, her slit sliding across the long length of his cock, his hands pulling her forward sharply against him and eliciting a girlish giggle. She hummed, her voice trilling as she made what almost sounded like a mating call. Her hips twisted, her bottom wiggled, wedging his manhood between her mountainous cheeks and giving him a spirited top to bottom assjob. Roland for his part searched the back of her spine, feeling the solid muscle and pliant flesh as he held her ribcage, squeezed her strong shoulder blades, and then planted his hands against the back of her neck. She pulled back again, cooing in that musical voice as her eyes lidded and she gestured again with her eyes.

Roland understood her intent. He took his cock by the base, shaking it and slapping it gently against the front of her mound as she leaned back to watch his solid progress. She yipped and let out a hoot of surprised pleasure, his shaft smacking wetly against the flesh around her clitoris. Again the bird let out an impatient caw, lifting her hips up and placing the entrance to her vagina atop the very tip of his head, waiting patiently for him to align himself properly against her before sinking down hard, taking him fully within her nethers before he had a chance to prepare himself. Roland groaned as he felt her wetness and boiling heat engulf the whole of his penis all at once. Immediately the Harpy began to set a strong tempo, bouncing atop his member relentlessly in a single-minded intent to have him fertilize her eggs and breed the next generation of her kind. Drugged, laced with a powerful aphrodisiac and enraptured by her astonishingly ravishing body, Roland could do little but comply.

She thrust downwards, her knees bending as she seemed to squat over his cock and slam her hips against his. Heedless of gentleness or any callously unimportant things like romance or ribaldry, the tawdry tart raised and lowered herself so severely that once or twice he slipped completely free of her, causing the impatient Harpy to squawk in frustration till Roland rectified the problem by pushing against her mound again and repeating the process. She let out a gasp, her inner walls rippling against him in the most strange of ways as he groaned and jerked and came. His prostate tightened as he shot his load deep within her, his hands grasping her hips and holding her down as tightly as he could. The Harpy, for her part, seemed content to sink down to his deepest stride and enjoy the feel of him squirting within her.

But just as he was finishing his preparatory load, she leaned down again, kissing him fiercely on the lips in a manner of passion that he reciprocated intensely. Unfortunately, he felt a sudden surge of arousal, and just like that she was at it again. Roland's eyes rolled as the small rational part of his mind recognized the Harpy's traditional methodology: fucking their prey into submission and then carrying them off to their high mountain abodes in the crags near the peak before finishing the sexual job at a later date, and with a far smaller chance of escape. Unfortunately, Roland was too overwhelmed by her talents to do anything but groan and spank her ass as she continued her assault.

A great boon then, that a syrupy, angry voice called out: "Whatis going on?!" from behind the Harpy's generous proportions. Roland had been saved by his Succubus... provided she didn't kill him after this, of course.

12