All Comments on 'The Song of Roland Ch. 13-14'

by HookedonPhoenix

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 7 years ago
Just wonderful

The story man...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
10 stars

Really good

LunarLilithLunarLilithover 7 years ago
Fantastic story

This just keeps getting better and better. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Best chapter yet.

Starting to really feel for the two. I hope we don't have to wait too long to see where this goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very good developing story!

The story is developing nicely, with some real emotions - Kelsea's guilt, realisation of what she has become, Roland's anger at her manipulation of him, his love for her that he won't admit to (yet). And as ever, some great erotic scenes that never get boring. Overall, a brilliant mix of fantasy setting and real emotions...very good story-telling!!

WordBearerWordBearerover 7 years ago
Amazing writing, this is a complex story in the best way.

The side we get to see of Kelsea in these chapters is amazing. I've rarely been treated to such an incredibly well delivered emotional break down before, it was so genuinely human. Many have created strokes with conflicted antiheroes wrestling with their feelings, but few manage to create a character so perfectly as you have with Kelsea. I felt I was experiencing the exact same emotional process as Roland when he confronts her, up until now I didn't fully 'get it' as to why he was still allowing this to move along, now I see the deeper layer.

I can't wait for more, please keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Really really good (as always), but...

Roland gets drugged and force fucked (not that it wasn't hot) -> Kelsea reads him the riot act

Kelsea cheats with two others in front of him -> Roland needs to comfort her, no real lasting animosity on his part

I dunno...maybe it's just in character for them, but it left a sour taste in my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I came here to fap, not to feel.

Really though good job on the writing, the story so far and by now has me genuinely caring for the characters and what they go through. Good portrayal of the harpy as a raw, violent, and overpowering beast. Also more backstory for Roland, which is nice.

10/10 would read again, although maybe not because of the feels hurting.

RandomRapeRandomRapeover 6 years ago
I see you anon

Whenever I see a comment that says "I came to fap, not to feel," It is always aa succubus story. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A rather confusingly written internal conflict

I greatly feared that our main hero was developing into an emotional teenager... Sometimes less internal dialogue allows for a cleaner story. Let the reader figure out his state of mind through his actions.

— The RedbarreN

Moralez18PTMoralez18PTover 5 years ago
Disagree with the anonymous redbarren

The internal monologue was very needed there, turned this into the chapter with the most emotional depth so far

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Maybe one more chapter

She never apologized for abusing him, physically and mentally after he was raped.

It took awhile to get through this chapter. I don't get off on rape, abuse, and manipulation, but to each his/her own I guess.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHookedonPhoenix@HookedonPhoenix
796 Followers
Update: 1/2/2020 Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the latest expansion of the Halfbreed Universe: A Whore at Dread Harbor, a Choose Your Own Adventure set in the same world! I post all of the latest chapters on Patreon (don't worry, non-patrons can see and vote too!) https://...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES