The Song of Roland Ch. 13-14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelsea's teeth nibbled at his lip, and Roland felt her hand thread through his hair, her fingers gently massaging his scalp as the digits gripped possessively against him. Her touch then shifted to his cheeks, cupping him with both hands and causing a bloom of warmth to flow from his face down his body to his lower extremities. Roland's spine tingled from the sensation. They pulled back from their kiss for a moment, and in the starlight the red-maned mercenary could see her eyes twinkling as they stared unblinkingly at him. He kept up his tempo, his body bending and lifting as the leg wrapped around him urged him on still faster.

"Gods, you beautiful thing." He muttered to her. He felt her lifted thigh flex within his hand's grasp, and he tightened his grip on her with a slight squeeze of affection. His hand moved from its touch at her waist to cup her cheek, his thumb rolling across the smooth, warm skin, creating a picture from the darkness. Her mouth was open, and she let out cloying squeals that she did little to keep quiet, despite her original fear of waking their companions. Roland was so caught up in the act of mating with her that he didn't notice, nor would he have cared had he done so.

She put her hands along the sides of his ribs, urging him onwards as he began to reach the climax of their lovemaking. Kelsea's back dug deep into the rock wall, and Roland was tight against her, his thrusts now short and spirited as her cries of pleasure began to grow more and more audible with each passing second. "Ah! Ah! Ah!Haaahn!" At last, unable to contain his lust any longer, Roland swept his arm under Kelsea's other leg and lifted it up, holding her tight against the cliffside with his upper body strength as he drove deep into her sex. She squealed in both surprise and lust as her arms held him tight, their bodies so close together that she was not the least bit encumbered by the sudden shift in position.

Roland held tight to her, her busty chest pushing against his through the fabric of their clothing as he bottomed out in her insides. His breath began to coarsen as he felt the characteristic tightening of his prostate in preparation for the impending explosion within her. Kelsea's fingers raked his back through the fabric, her nails digging deep into him as she held on for dear life. "Roland!" She screamed at the top of her lungs, "Gaaanh!" Her mouth opened wide, her tongue subconsciously licking against his cheek in wild passion as she was overwhelmed by the sensory overload his sexual prowess provided.

Roland, for his part, let out a heavy breath and began to shoot himself within her, his meat thickening within its feminine sheath as he began to coat her insides with the white fluid of life. His sperm shot for a long time, far longer than a normal human's, per her corrupting influence. Roland didn't even particularly care anymore: it just gave him more time to spend in her arms. She planted kisses on his face, across his neck, upon the tip of his chin. She couldn't stop touching him, her hands moving up and down his chest as her fingers squeezed, appealing for him to stay within her. When at last his load was delivered and he felt himself pull free, spent from her body, she continued to lean back against the cliffside, letting him hold her up as her legs wrapped themselves tight around his back.

"I love you." She whispered, her head down as she found herself unable to meet his eyes. Fresh tears trickled down from her face, and Roland saw them in the light of the stars. "I'm... I know I'm not a-" She stopped herself. "I truly love you, Roland."

"I know." He said in response. "Despite everything, I know."