All Comments on 'The Song of Roland Ch. 17'

by HookedonPhoenix

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Larry WolffLarry Wolffabout 7 years ago
Again

Damn, worth waiting for. I do hope the Harpy got to eat dinner.

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenabout 7 years ago
Interesting

Very very. Some expected outcomes, others not at all. Lovely lovely.

I do so love that the harpy is welcome. ^.^ and has grown accustomed to cooked food's delights

kyriss12kyriss12about 7 years ago
love this story

Every time I think I have this figured out, you change the rules.

At first it seemed like it was gonna be just a carefree story about a man and his succubus hunting monsters together. then it starts to look like it might be a tragedy where kealsa slowly looses control, and either makes Roland her slave, or asks him to kill her while she still has some humanity left. then it looks like she might be cured of her demonic side, and while that still might happen, we now have the possibility of her human and demonic nature balancing each other out into something else entirely. Possibly at the just the right time to help save everyone's collective asses from the imps.

hillcountrycowboyhillcountrycowboyabout 7 years ago
Dang

I'm all caught up now. Waiting on pins & needles for the next chapter! Love this story!

Thanks for the great tale!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love the story

Hey please keep writing new chapters forever... And thanks for the cute mention of Roland as "her love" <3 you seriously can write...

zatannascoochzatannascoochabout 7 years ago
Great worldbuilding

Love that we get to find out more about the gods in this one. Also Harpy is life :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Please don't stop!

Hooked please keep em coming, we need you man. This is the best story on this site. Hope you are doing ok and real life isn't jamming you up. Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHookedonPhoenix@HookedonPhoenix
Update: 1/2/2020 Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the latest expansion of the Halfbreed Universe: A Whore at Dread Harbor, a Choose Your Own Adventure set in the same world! I post all of the latest chapters on Patreon (don't worry, non-patrons can see and vote too!) https://...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES