The Soothing of Penelope Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stood and leant over her. He read but her eyes were turned to his trousers, almost as if she had been programmed to do so, her eyes specifically staring at his fly.

"Oh," he said, "oh, how strange."

Penelope did not wait. Her hand reached and tugged at the brass zipper of Steve's jeans. Her hand fished inside and pulled his penis out. She had done that before with boyfriends. She was not unused to extracting penises from flies.

"Penny!"

She pulled at speed, encouraging the penis to harden

"Can I, can I harvest you , please, please it might work, your semen as lotion. Please can you come all over my breasts, lots of lotion, I mean cum." A sudden thought. "There is lots in there isn't there. You haven't recently... when did you last come? After our shower? I knew I should have done it then. Made you come. Given you a really nice wank as a thank you. I was a bad girl. There was your poor cock, so swollen, so in need of coming - like I hope it is now." She gave it an extra hard tug. "Did you?"

Steve's cock was now fully erect, looking as fine as it had in the shower.

"Penny, I don't think you should be doing this."

Her fingers rubbed extra fast, "Oh please Steve, let me harvest you, I so need lotion. Please come, oh hurry!"

Steve pulled away from her. She had the awful sudden thought that he might turn tail and run. She felt her body tense getting ready to sprint after him. What a sight. A man running up an office with his erect penis sticking out of his fly being chased by a bare-chested woman!

He was breathing fast, looking flushed, "I don't mind, Penny, if you want. Yes, OK, I'll do it but please not so fast. I think you'll get more if you take it slowly."

Penelope was torn. She wanted the lotion - the cum - immediately, to soothe her breasts. She could not understand his reluctance. Surely any man would like to advance upon a bare breasted woman - and she had no illusions she was both pretty and amply endowed in the breast department - with penis extended in full knowledge he was about to be wanked to a conclusion?

Steve advanced. There she was facing him on her swivel chair, her blouse and brassiere discarded behind her. Steve Knowles, her disliked co-worker, presenting his erection to her - and she had asked for it - to 'harvest' his semen.

She reached again and her fingers closed on the hard, warm flesh. It was torture for her to wank slowly. Her fingers moving in a nice, steady, stroking rhythm as her eyes stared at the end of his swollen pale pink helmet of a knob, willing the little slit at its apex to open and pour out gobbets of semen all warm and soothing over her breasts.

It seemed to be taking such an age. Men, surely, could not hold back their ejaculations by force of will? She thought it was an involuntary action caused by physical and mental stimulation.

Ah - mental stimulation. Was he getting enough?

"Steve, did you want to fuck me in the shower/"

"What - now?"

"NO! Not now, not ever. What I was asking was when we were in the shower did you think of fucking me."

"Why d'you ask?"

"Because I want you to cum, and I want you to think, um, sexual things."

"Like fucking you. You were certainly very wet. It would have been so easy and..."

"Sliding your penis inside me like this." She tried to simulate with her fingers, "Until you spurt."

"I'm coming Penny. Can't stop. It's... oh, oh, oh..."

Such a wonderful sight - or at least it was to Penelope right then - Steve's penis shooting, with force. The white semen coming out and across to her, onto her breasts. Splashes of warm, soothing lotion. Only it was not lotion - the warmth gave that away! Her fingers continued moving as she coaxed spurt after spurt out - was she harvesting or milking?

It was enough. Penelope had sufficient experience to know Steve had not let her down and had given her a reasonably prolific ejaculation. Already her breasts felt better, even before she brought her fingers to them, cupped and began to smear the soothing semen around.

"No, don't put it away, Steve," she said with her eyes closed and relaxing into the comfort of the soothing lotion, "there might be a bit more."

Perhaps she massaged for five minutes. She rather lost track of time. She closed her eyes and just rubbed the warm, sticky lotion onto and into her skin. When she reopened her eyes, Steve was still there, his penis still out of his fly but drooping right down and, yes, there was more semen at its tip, a nice big blob of the wonderful lotion. Her finger slicked and applied it to her right nipple and then she reached again and held the floppy penis in one hand, pulled back the foreskin and squeezed it along its length, forcing out, a little more, rather like squeezing an almost empty toothpaste tube (or tube of soothing ointment), to get at any remaining semen still in his urethra. She was rewarded. Another gobbet for her other nipple.

Penelope sat, smiling a trifle absently, as her fingers twirled the semen around her hard nipples. The awful sensation had gone and it had not, this time, spread beyond her breasts but now she felt arousal. A deep sexual arousal. It was difficult to stop feeling - indeed fondling - her nipples and breasts. She wanted to delve into her panties, could already feel how sopping wet they were but she had presence of mind not to do that. Steve's semen was on her hands. She agreed with Tracy about it being 'an excellent 'cooling, natural skin treatment to soothe sensitive skin' but it was not just made up of its special natural minerals, there were spermatozoa as well in their millions and she did not want Steve's little men seeking to make babies with her. It was time to go home.

Penelope walked out of the office building into the night, pulling her raincoat around herself. She was quite stunned at what she had done. She had wanked off Steve Knowles right across her breasts. The evidence was still there. She had not taken a shower.

Back in the office Steve Knowles settled back down at at his computer, a satisfied smile on his face. His fingers on his computer keyboard as he looked up more about the rather strange ideas of Tracy Kiss, allegedly her real name. 'The Sun' newspaper was further illuminating. Clearly Tracy had gone beyond the idea of the organic moisturiser:

A SINGLE mum-of-two claims she beats the flu by drinking sperm smoothies.

Tracy Kiss, 29, from Buckinghamshire, puts a spoonful of her best friend's donated semen into her drink every morning in a bid to boost her immunity.

"It can taste really good - depending on what my friend has been eating. My other mates think I'm strange, but I don't give a toss."

Steve smiled, he was sure that last phrase with its double entendre was deliberate. He read more:

"Sperm is an awesome product and we should stop being so ridiculous about it - the health benefits have been well researched and more women and men should take advantage of it particularly as its made by our own bodies and doesn't contain e-numbers and chemicals."

Tracy, who is a vegan, roped her 31-year-old single pal into giving her his semen. He comes round with a fresh tub three times a week.

"I know he's healthy, doesn't smoke, drink or do drugs and I made him have an STI check," she said. "When I first approached him, he was concerned I'd use it to impregnate myself. But once I'd convinced him it was for my beauty regime he agreed - after all, he has a regular supply at hand!"

Steve's grin widened. Certainly 'at hand!'

Tracy, a qualified nutritional adviser, has been drinking it every day for the past month and stores it in the fridge alongside her weekly shop.

She mixes the semen with fruit, seeds, coconut or almond milk - but is also happy to drink it on its own.

"Every batch tastes different, depending on what he's been eating," she said.

"If he's been drinking alcohol or eaten something particularly pungent like asparagus, I ask him to give me a heads up so I know not to drink it neat. Things like pineapple and peppermint make it taste better, but I'll happily take it straight off a spoon usually."

Tracy has filmed a YouTube video where she talks through her unusual remedy and explains what it tastes like.

"We look at its smoothness and texture, discuss its benefits and then I show people how I use a teaspoon to eat the sperm," she said.

"Interesting," he said to the empty office, "very interesting," and then returned to his work.

12