The Soothing of Penelope Pt. 04

Story Info
Denouement - more lotion, more soothing semen.
6.7k words
4.68
18.6k
15
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,663 Followers

Part 4

So much soothing lotion - enough for any girl

A barbecue that evening at the back of Steve's parents' house with Steve, wisely, cooking dressed in jeans and polo shirt. There had decided there was no need to go back home that evening: their plan was to get up early and drive back ready for Monday morning. Penelope sat with just her wisp of silk across her shoulders. It was not cold and they did not need to go inside until after they had eaten. A little television then before bed.

It was altogether a lovely evening, as it had been a lovely day.

Penelope had hoped the feeling, the itch and then the burning would not come that evening but when she called 'goodnight' to Steve, still downstairs, she felt the beginning of the feeling. A quick shower did nothing to help and by the time she came out of the bathroom she needed to call for Steve and his marvellous lotion.

Marvellously efficacious as it was, there was not much lotion left in the bottle. Steve had squirted and spread so much the night before. What was in the bottle did not go very far particularly as Steve started the spreading on her back. There was none left for her breasts which felt on fire even if her back was somewhat soothed.

"Steve, Steve," her voice rising in panic, "what shall we do? Have you another bottle?"

He did not.

Penelope was so relieved she had not wanked Steve off by the pool. Yes, he could not doubt have come again by the late evening but the quantity would have been much reduced. As he had not ejaculated that afternoon there would be quite a lot of seminal fluid in his testes and ducts but, even so, she was not sure just one ejaculation would be enough. Why did men not produce more semen? What came out in total - a desert spoonful? Why couldn't it be half a wine glass or even to the brim, steadily pumping out to sooth a girl's skin? A large wine glass at that. Why couldn't it be?

Penelope was scrabbling at his fly, "Steve, Steve, what shall we do?"

Steve's penis was out and erect in her hand. She pulled at the foreskin, sharp urgent movements. "Please, Steve, please cum. Come quickly, oh, it won't be enough... I need more lotion, more semen, what are we to do, oh Steve..."

"Penny, err the team'll be around the pub I'm sure. It's just around the corner. I'm sure they'd help if I asked. Would you like that?"

"Oh yes, oh yes!" In her mind the thought of that wine glass brimful, surely fifteen, no sixteen penises with Steve would produce that much. Lovely soothing lotion, all over her burning body. The thought that she would be at the mercy of big men did not occur to her and, if it had, would probably still have wanted them, knowing the flowing semen from the multi fucking could be spread from her vagina all over her aching body.

"I'll be quick."

Penelope's hand held onto his penis, not wanting to lose the one source of relief she had. He tore himself from her and ran leaving her to writhe in pain upon her bed.

The reappearance of Steve with his rugger team was such a relief. The speed in which they appeared was a joy and it did not occur to her that Steve could not possibly in the time have gone down the road to the pub, explained her need to his friends, convinced the more reluctant ones and brought them back.

She heard their deep voices and wondered why they were pausing outside her room. It was to strip. The men then piled into the room.

Used as they, no doubt were, at being naked in the changing room, the bedroom must have, even so, been rather different. A rugby team is made up of big, beefy, strong men; quite a crowd for a double bedroom even if generously sized. They spread themselves around the bed. Sixteen big men including Steve, naked and hairy and with penises and balls. Penelope, in her so sensitive state with itching and burning skin, was so relieved to see them all and as they got into position those not yet erect pumped up at the, no doubt, erotic sight of a naked writhing girl on the bed.

That very afternoon she had been thinking how limited her experience was of penises, how comparison was a little different as she never saw two together. How different it now was. There were sixteen of the organs there in the bedroom with her! Every single one lifted up as if on display - or parade!

Some were really big, some curved upwards, a couple curved downwards, some knobs were exposed, some still partly foreskin covered, some knobs were bulbous and rounded, some remarkably pointy. A feast of penises, perhaps some girls' dreams, but to Penelope it was not so much the penises that really got to her, as the balls and the contained semen. The penises were merely the providers, the nozzles for the soothing male lotion. Thirty two hanging, swinging balls for her relief!

"Ready lads, go!" Steve gave the order and all the men began wanking. Big hands reaching and pulling at their organs.

A relief to Penelope. She only had two hands. The semen would come the faster if the men worked themselves. She could have done it. Eight pairs of penises, one for each hand, the men pairing off for Penelope to do the task. It would have had to have been in pairs, the penises were just too big for Penelope to have got two in a hand all at once!

Sixteen men all around her bed working for her. It was not that she had yet got the relief but it was now assured. It would come - they would come!

And they did. Not all at once but as soon as the first began to produce it seemed to encourage a flow from another and then another so that it turned into a torrent.

She had not, before recent events, really taken that much interest in an ejaculation. To her it had simply been what men did at the climax of sex, something which, yes, had sometimes happened on her body, more often hidden and, indeed, not a few times in her mouth. She did not mind that. Knew her boyfriends had liked her to swallow and done that. But she had not stared befpre in eager anticipation of the sudden spurt. It was now, perhaps, rather like the fascination a man or woman with a desperate thirst would have for the pouring of water, glug, glug, into a glass -- an absolute fascination with the moving, flowing, falling liquid. She was staring at each rounded knob, awaiting the rush or flow of the wonderful soothing balm, watching big manly hands stroking their penises. Different shaped hands: different shaped penises all being urged towards climax.

The cream, the lovely male cream, issuing from penis after penis onto her body and soothing her skin. A wonderfully warm, so natural lotion, falling like rain. The lights were on, necessarily on, to see where the ejaculations were going, so Penelope not only felt but saw penis after penis producing its semen. There was a great deal of it. There were, after all, many penises -- sixteen in fact.

The men came forward onto the bed to ensure their cum fell on her body, wonderfully warm, soothing splatterings. So lovely to see it spurting from little eye after little eye, all for her. And then she began to rub and perhaps it was that which set off the final penises, seeing her rubbing the slippery, translucent, gelatinous semen into her breasts.

"Thank you," she said, "thank you." Her delight was genuine.

The men did not leave, despite penises starting to droop they just stared at her, watching in fascination as she rubbed her body, perhaps each watching his own special droplets of cream being rubbed. And, as she rubbed, her skin was indeed soothed, the awful stinging pain subsided and was replaced, as she knew it would be, by intense sexual arousal.

Her fingers on her breasts were no longer rubbing for relief but to assuage her desire. Her nipples were hard peas, sticky with semen which just made the touch of her finger tips the more intense. Between her legs her glands gushed wet lubrication and her desire to touch was unbearable. She so wanted to touch her lips, push her fingers within her and diddle her standing clitoris. Her legs went wide exposing her particularly private parts to the gaze of the men. She so wanted to touch but dared not: her fingers were after all awash with potent, baby making, semen from many, many men.

An aroused woman, desperate for sex, surrounded by big, strong manly men, all naked, all with penises, many particularly large - sixteen of them what was more - and not an erection amongst them!

It was Steve who came to her rescue producing the biggest dildo she had ever seen - not that she had seen many, but it certainly was large. Big, black and very realistically moulded. He held it up at an angle, not so much an obscene as an accurate angle, and even put it so it stood up from his hips as if he had a monster black cock. That got a deep cheer from the men.

Penelope was more than delighted, It was what she needed. "Yes, please, Steve, yes." She had misgivings it would actually fit inside her but just the touch would be wonderful.

Seventeen pairs of eyes watching the black plastic being moved towards Penelope but only sixteen saw it push and enter. Penelope could not see from her prone position and her eyes were tight shut anyway - it was indeed very big!

Fuck! She felt full and Steve was still pushing it further in. Were there really men that big?

And then Steve turned it on. It was a vibrator as well. Fuck!

She must have looked dreadful, she thought, but did not care, a young career woman naked, exposed, covered in semen, surrounded by naked men, writhing in sexual ecstasy as she was masturbated by a big, black plastic dildo. Dreadful but it must have been very erotic to the men. Despite having come so very recently she saw they were masturbating again. Hands were stroking floppy, flaccid cocks, waggling them around in the air, making the best of a sight which they would be able to recall again and again on other days when erections could be made. Had the insertion of the dildo been an hour, perhaps even half an hour later the men would have been able to get their cocks up again and show their appreciation of what they were seeing in a more fitting, liquid way.

Exhausted from multiple orgasms from the vibrator, Penelope watched the men troop out. She lay there quite still until Steve returned alone. Naked he smiled at her and asked if she was 'OK.' Gently he extracted the black dildo and pulled the sheet over her. He bent and kissed her on the lips. He had not done that before.

Penelope lay in darkness after the light was switched off and the door closed. The awful itching pain had gone and she felt so calm and satiated by the sexual release. The next thing she knew was that it was morning and Steve was bringing her a cup ot tea. In the bathroom mirror she could not quite believe the mess she was in - not just a rivulet of flaky semen like she had sometimes seen in the past. There was just a bit more than that.

She had not closed the bathroom door and Steve came in.

"What do I look like?"

"I think it'll have done you a lot of good in the night, Penny. A weekend naked and all that lotion and then..."

"Cum?"

"Indeed. It'll have done your skin a power of good leaving it on all night."

She rather thought it might have and the thought grew in her mind as she sat in her silk wrap as they drove back to Steve's flat to pick up her suitcase and get ready for work. And it did, it really seemed to have done the trick along with the weekend's nakedness. Several days passed without a recurrence of the burning sensation or even a little itching. Perhaps she did not need to visit the doctor after all.

Thursday evening and Penelope was sitting reading an Internet page on her monitor in the office. She was not quite sure why she was reading more about Tracy Kiss. She did not think Steve had suggested it. Penelope had experience enough now to know the soothing properties of semen on her skin but Tracy's suggestion of semen smoothies rather made her eyebrows rise. She frowned, but would a regular teaspoon or two of semen perhaps help her own condition? It worked externally so why not internally like medicine? Taking it like Tracy was doing. She had been so pleased the condition had not reoccurred during the preceding three days but was there a way of ensuring it did not come again?

She looked up. Tracy had her friend and, well, she knew Steve was not going out with anyone and, actually, nor was she. He was really her only source and, to be fair, no one else was needing it at the moment. Should she see if he minded, what was Tracy's word, 'harvesting it in the morning? Bringing it in fresh for her to spoon from the tub or mix with a drink or... or, she frowned, why did Tracy not simply suck her friend off? She was a pretty enough woman from her photograph and surely that would be fair on her friend even if he had a nice enough time 'harvesting' on his own - masturbating with a real purpose in mind! So, should she not simply ask Steve if he minded if she sucked him off - after work! It would be a bit difficult first thing when they came into the office with everyone around and, really, there was nowhere private to go - not even the shower room. People would talk and, in any case, she was sure it was against company policy for two people to be in there at once whether showering or not, even if one was taking medicine!

The idea grew as the day progressed but she wondered quite how to broach it with Steve -- indeed should she at all? She had not actually sucked him off - there had been no reason to, though she had thought of being 'nice' to him in that way, once or twice. The closest had been when she had kissed his recently ejaculated penis. Should she offer her mouth as a sort of 'thank-you,' but might he not then take that to be something regularly to be used? If, rather, she came straight out with the Tracy idea would that not, indeed, become a regular habit - a regular dosing of Steve Knowles' Special Remedy?

She tossed the idea around in her mind and decided the best approach was to mention the Tracy Kiss article. Even then it was a strange thing to start talking about to a colleague - of the opposite sex.

"Steve..."

"Mmmm, yes Penny?"

"Have you read this?" She turned her monitor to him and let him read.

He was rather dismissive, "Bit improbable, don't you think, and why does she not simply... um, err, you know."

It was odd for Steve to be embarrassed.

"Suck him off rather than all that putting it in a tub?"

"Yes, Penny, exactly so."

"Do you think a teaspoonful or so would help me?"

His eyes goggled. They really did, It was funny.

"You want me to... in a tub."

Penelope was not sure whether he was joking with her. Only a few days before he, together with his chums, had been masturbating over her body. The idea of her consuming his semen was not really that far on from that. "No, silly. Steve can I suck you off - now?"

"You want to suck my cock?"

It was not like Steve to be quite so stupid. "Yes, and swallow your cum. I think, I hope it'll do me good. Might stop me having those awful itches."

"But, Penny, it's a bit sexual. I mean a bit more sexual than me... or you..."

"Wanking you off," she finished for him, "Yeah, I suppose it is but it's not as if we were having sexual intercourse."

His eyes widened and Steve made a sort of dismissive noise, "It's pretty close, Penny, exchanging fluids and all that. Well, the main sexual fluid and it would most certainly be going into your body."

"Yeah, but not to make babies. Anyway I've probably absorbed something of your seminal fluid through my skin so it's not so different. Wouldn't you like to be sucked?"

"Course I would, Penny. What man wouldn't want to have his penis between your lips. You're an attractive woman and look, the very idea has given me an erection but..."

He was indicating his trousers, the obvious bulge there. Just not something you normally showed a work colleague. But this was not exactly a normal conversation.

"But what, Steve, what's the problem? You're not seeing anyone - are you? You've nobody else wanting your cum, you'd enjoy it and it would help me - I think. What's the problem? I don't understand."

"I just... it feels sort of... oh, I don't know, wrong when we're not going out."

"Steve, I'd never have thought you had such scruples." But all along he had been good about the whole thing, not taking advantage. Few men, surely, would not have tried to penetrate her when she was so vulnerable. Not simply in pain and needing the lotion but afterwards when the arousal came on so strong.

"Please, for me."

His reluctance seemed genuine. Penelope was surprised.

"Oh, all right then. I suppose it's sort of medicinal!"

Again the strangeness. There they were in a deserted modern office with row upon row of desks, desks usually occupied by busy workers. It was late and there were just the two of them. Steve stood up and Penelope swivelled around on her chair to face him. As casual as anything he pulled down the brass zip on his jeans and fished inside. It was very like he might do standing in the stalls at the 'Gents' but it would be just a bit unusual there to fish out a fully engorged penis.

Penelope swallowed. 'It' was suddenly there before her, pink and swollen, Steve's knob sticking out of his fly. Pink, dry and with that purplish edge to the helmet shape before it curled over into the recess before the shaft. She could not see, from her position, its underside but she could certainly see the little slit from whence the semen would come. She was a little surprised at how keen she was to suck. It seemed more than a desire to take the needed medicine, something almost seemed to be impelling her to suck, as if her brain was commanding her to do it.

Should she 'unwrap' it a little more, undo his belt and pull his trousers and pants down so she could really get at 'it,' fondle his balls and stroke the whole thing? Her desire to suck was too strong and she simply leant forward and opened her mouth.

Warm, sort of hard but soft and dry as she took his knob in her mouth.

Warm, soft, mobile and wet to Steve as her lips engulfed his knob.

She suckled. That really was what she was doing, treating his knob as a big nipple, trying to draw the liquid out. Much of the penis was hidden inside his clothing, she had the knob and a little more. It was the knob she needed. The most sensitive part of the penis, if she stimulated that enough the opening at the end would give her what she needed. He was standing still and it was her mouth and her head that was doing the moving. She bobbed, her head moving backwards and forwards as she stroked his knob and upper shaft with her lips.

She had not forgotten, even if it had now been a few months since she had done the thing, how good a penis felt in the mouth. And whereas before she had been accepting of a boyfriend's desire to be sucked and to come in her mouth, now it was her who really wanted that - especially the coming!

It did not take long but, there again, there was no hesitation, no pause in Penelope's mouthwork. A bit of thrusting on Steve's part but she was able to hold him back with her hands and then the first spurt, warm and strong. She did not want to simply swallow but rather savour the experience as it slipped down her throat. A bit of a risky strategy letting her mouth fill with the pulsing semen. She wanted neither to choke nor risk it overflowing out through her lips however clamped upon the penis they were. Both actions could cause 'mess' on Steve's trousers and lose her some of the 'medicine.'

Penelope's mouth filled all around the invading knob, so warm and soft on her tongue, and, without releasing it she began to swallow, letting just a little flow down her throat all silky smooth. It was just what the doctor ordered... except she still had not been to see him - or her.

Next time she knew she would want to hold Steve's balls as he came. She would want the whole thing out in the open not just poking through his fly. Why? She was not sure quite why, really she only needed the 'business end' but, but... perhaps it was the aesthetics - seeing the complete 'tackle.' Perhaps because she wanted to hold those soft repositories and sort of feel them empty as he filled her mouth. They could use the shower after work. Nobody would know.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,663 Followers
12