The Soothing of Penelope Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, Steve." Her tongue rolled around her lips wondering if she was showing them to him with a cum lip gloss. "I feel better for that... do you?"

"Penny - it was simply... that was really good. You... can I say it... suck cock very well."

She smiled. "Thanks Steve, I'll take that as a compliment." She leant forward and rolled his softening member around her mouth again and then tucked it away for him. "A bit more work and then I'm off home."

There was no itching that night or Friday night or even the whole weekend. Penelope had taken the precaution of - well, enjoying actually - a dose or two of semen during that period. She had had Steve's trousers and pants around his knees on the Friday night as she had sucked him off despite him saying, "what if someone comes?" She had even got him to pop around to hers on the way out for a Saturday night with his friends after he had admitted he would have 'no other use' for his semen that night. He was not seeing a girl.

He had been a little surprised to find her opening the door naked.

"I try and be naked when my flat mates are out. Best for my condition I think."

It was obvious Steve thought it best as well - he was clearly enjoying what he saw. His hand reached and lightly stroked her pubic hair.

"Steve - what are you doing?" It was a sexual touch. So wrong despite her expectation of giving him a blow job almost immediately.

"Sorry, only I thought..."

"It's not as if you are applying the lotion."

"No, I suppose not."

Penelope relented a little. It was perhaps only fair to let him have a little feel whilst she milked his penis of its beneficial fluid, "You can fondle my boobs if you like - while I suck you."

And so there they were, Penelope kneeling in her flat's little hallway, Steve with his trousers and pants around his knees, Penelope with her mouth clamped to his erection and Steve's hands reaching down and fondling her boobs.

Rounded, soft boobs were fondled and so were the very much smaller rounded, sort of soft, balls, the former by Steve's fingers, the latter by Penelope's. Penelope was not in the 'family way' and could not be lactated - could not be milked - but Steve could be and was. Penelope drank greedily from his single large 'teat' - his glans penis. It was good, it made her feel good.

"Thanks, Steve, you are so kind, letting me have your stuff. I wouldn't want to spoil your evening."

"Hardly Penny. Hardly! I do like coming in your mouth, I can't say otherwise. And I'm just not going to be having sex with anyone else tonight."

"You didn't with me!"

"No, no, that's not what I meant. I meant I have no plans to have sexual relations with a girl tonight and going out with the lads for a drink will simply not result in that!"

Monday night was almost spoilt by Karen deciding to stay late to do some work. It somewhat spoilt Penelope and Steve's routine. Usually they were the last to leave. Penelope was keen to suck Steve's penis before going home. She had thought of suggesting Steve and she go to the showers for her to 'take her medicine' but had thought the longish disappearance of the two together might have been noticed by Karen. She had thought of suggesting Steve take her tea mug and disappear for a little while and come back with his ejaculate, not in Tracy's plastic tub but rather in her mug. Yet, and she could not quite put her finger on the why, she did much prefer the idea of taking her semen directly from the source. Finally Karen left and even before she had reached the end of the row of desks Penelope had been asking if she might 'blow' Steve.

"Penny," he had replied, "I've sort of had this fantasy."

She looked at him quizzically, what was he going to say? He was not, surely, going to say 'no' for some reason. It looked more like he was going to ask her to do something. He looked a little embarrassed.

"Yes?" What was he going to suggest?

"I've sort of imagined a girl under my desk, um, sucking me as I work - silly really but it is something that appeals to me. Um, would you mind?"

Given he was being so kind to her in letting her have his semen Penelope did not think she could really decline.

"Naked as well?"

"Um, well, perhaps. It does rather add to the idea."

"Oh all right then."

There was just enough room under Steve's desk if she moved the waste paper basked out. Had she been told a few weeks ago she would find herself naked, crouched under a desk - in the office to boot - and watching a naked from the waist down man settle himself in his chair with his penis fully erect she would not have believed the idea at all. Yet there she was. She knew it was Steve but she could not see his face at all, not even his chest. She could actually imagine it was a different man - who should it be? Andy in Marketing would be rather nice. She would not mind taking his semen!

Penelope leant forward towards the sticking up penis, pulled it a little towards her and opened her mouth. She began to suck as she was becoming increasingly used to doing. She had to admit to herself she liked doing it - no doubt because it seemed to be keeping her itching at bay.

She had been sucking for a little while and was just thinking it was about time she got the 'reaction' when Steve whispered in a rather urgent voice, "Quiet Penny, Karen's coming back."

Fuck! Penelope froze with Steve's cock half in her mouth. Would Karen see her clothes? Perhaps not, they were on her chair but that she had pushed back under her desk. Would she see Steve had no trousers on?

"Hello Karen, back already? It's not morning you know!"

There was no answer. Was Steve just pretending?

He went on, "I often work quite late. Nice and quiet here with nobody else around."

Still no answer. He clearly was pretending. Penelope began to suck again, running her tongue round and round his knob and slipping her hand between chair seat and balls.

"See you tomorrow, Karen."

Penelope was not fooled, her tongue tickled the underside of Steve's glans and she felt liquid hit the back of her throat with a pleasing force.

"Yeah, see you then, Steve."

Fuck! Karen really was there, was speaking to Steve as he ejaculated into her mouth.

"You OK, Steve, you suddenly look a bit funny."

A slightly wavering reply, his penis was, after all, spurting into Penelope's mouth. "Yeah, yeah, Karen, see you tomorrow. Yeah, I'm OK."

"All right. Look after yourself. Um, where's Penny? Her handbag's still here."

"I... I think she went to the kitchen to get a... um.. drink or something."

"I wanted to have a quick word but, hey, I'm late, I'll see her tomorrow, 'Night."

Penelope crouched frozen with Steve's ejaculated cock in her mouth, his cum all around it.

"She's gone." A whisper from Steve.

Penelope swallowed. Such a near thing. How awful if she had been caught by Karen kneeling under Steve's desk, with his trousers down and his cock in her mouth. The sheer awfulness not good to contemplate. Perhaps the showers would be a better place than the middle of the office in future. And the next day that was what she suggested.

"Um, Steve, why don't you go and take a shower and leave the door unlocked. I'll... I didn't like yesterday when Karen nearly caught us."

"It was a bit... well, I was quite worried I might have to stand up and face like... like... and then you made me cum whilst she was there."

"Sorry, I thought you were pretending, she didn't say anything at first."

"No, she was chewing something. She just nodded."

"Oh."

It was somewhat of a role reversal walking in on a naked and newly showered Steve. There had been quite a few times of late when he had been clothed whilst she was naked. It was now quite the other way around. Her confidence in the efficacy of his semen was growing and with it a return to her earlier wardrobe. She had gone back to wearing black tights rather than loose trousers and so there she was in black high heels, knee length black skirt and white blouse. Quite the professional woman, rather oddly with a naked man.

He was still towelling when she walked in on him closing the door and locking it behind her.

"May I?" She said and both knew exactly what she was referring to. In Steve's case he made it obvious simply by his penis growing. When she had walked in it had just been hanging there, or would have been had he not been vigorously towelling causing it to swing -- balls and penis in motion. Now before her eyes it grew and expanded, readying itself for sexual activity. Only, of course, there was not going to be sexual activity, not really. Without the itching and then burning sensation on her body she did not experience that tremendous arousal that had so needed assuaging by Steve's fingers. She might feel herself getting a little wet perhaps but nothing which needed Steve's help. She was there not to have sex with him but to milk him. Admittedly that required his erect penis to be stimulated into production but it was not really sex.

Penelope sat on the wooden bench, crossed her black nylon covered legs and reached for Steve's organ as he stood, pink and still slightly damp waiting for her. She wanked gently moving the mobile foreskin up and down, watching how the pink wrinkly skin of his scrotum also moved with her hand. The shower had clearly been hot and Steve's testes hung low, pulling his scrotum downwards with their weight. With her other hand she reached and made them swing a little. They were important to her, they produced what was keeping her well.

After a little while Penelope lent forward and began to suckle, the big warm knob fitting so nicely into her mouth as she encouraged it towards production.

A little bit of head bobbing to help it on its way but she had to tell Steve not to hold her head or try pushing her down. "Let me do it Steve. Just stand still and let me," she looked up at him and smiled, "milk you."

He was not long in coming after that, she knew the signs and was ready. So important not to let any drip from her mouth onto her skirt or even her nylon covered knee. Not a drop escaped: she had it all. Pleasant to let it slide down her throat, savouring it. She reached and lifted the softening penis up again and squeezed. It would be foolish not to take the complete dose. As she had expected, she was able to squeeze a little more out.

She stood, "thanks Steve," unlocked the door and walked from the shower room.

That had gone well, Penelope thought, as she walked back to her desk. It had been much more sensible as a place to 'exercise' Steve. She was most certainly not going to do that at her desk again and definitely not whilst under Steve's desk and all naked. If he was content with a discrete little wank in the shower room then she would be very happy. No need to see the doctor now.

Penelope was much happier how things were turning out. No need to be naked in front of Steve, at least not normally. She might as a reward shower with him and let him touch a bit before she milked him but there would not be sexual relations any more than there had been already -- really. There was no way, no way at all she was having sex with Steve Knowles. The thought of it indeed! Absurd and, despite how kind he had been to her, faintly unpleasant.

To be fair, apart from that one time when she had desperately asked Steve to fuck her, he had not been inside her vagina with his penis, and even that had only been fleeting. Merely in and out. Certainly not sexual intercourse. That had not happened and would not happen. No, they had an almost business like relationship as regards Steve's penis. It was little different from Tracy Kiss and her friend with the plastic Chinese takeaway tub and her spoon. Penelope smiled, Steve had been good to her but she had her problem under control. It was all on her terms. Steve would go each evening for a shower, she would briefly join him and harvest his semen. Easily, discretely and with no mess. Almost asexual. She would not be having sexual relations with Steve as such. She was very content.

The very next day, at 11.07am precisely found Penelope in a very different state of mind. She sat frozen at her desk staring at Steve Knowle's open desk drawer. She had been sitting like that for a good half minute, just staring. Sitting inside, next to a bottle of skin lotion, a very effective skin lotion as she so well knew, was a book.

Penelope now knew why she had been doing so many things she would not normally do. Things that had seemed so out of character and, indeed, involuntary. Things she would just not normally do and now she knew why. She knew why she had not telephoned the doctor for an appointment for her mysteriously appearing and disappearing skin condition; she knew what that condition was and what had caused it and why it came and went; she knew it was not a physical complaint at all; knew why she had so readily let Steve help her despite her personal dislike of the man; why she had gone to his house for that weekend and let all those men do what they had done; she knew why she was regularly fellating him; she knew why she so sought his semen - she understood everything.

She also understood, and that was what froze her and terrified her, was she could do nothing about it; could not telephone the doctor or tell anyone of her problems - other than Steve.

The book's title said it all - 'Method Hypnosis.' She knew what Steve had done to her and there was nothing she could do about it. He had not yet moved beyond the pretence of the rash - she was now sure it was all in her mind not physical at all - to out and out sexual slavery but she was sure that was merely a matter of time. Steve would have his kinks, she was sure of it. She would be dressing up in a schoolgirl's outfit or in leather or PVC. Perhaps in a harem outfit. She shuddered, and would he simply keep her to himself?

Penelope had a momentary vision of her dancing the 'Seven Veils' whilst Steve and his mates, perhaps all fifteen of them again, sat in a circle around her, their penises exposed and all wanking. What might they do to her once the last veil fell? She was sure it would not, this time, simply be to ejaculate over her skin. What might she be expected to do to penis after penis? Or perhaps she would be there waiting for the end of the rugby game in their changing room, something to perhaps spur the team on to winning. The men trooping in all muddy and sweaty, slapping each other on their backs, grinning as they removed their kit and released tumescent penis after penis from their jock straps, the big, fleshy, pointing things swinging around to face her. Would they have the decency to shower first or would the urge to rut be too strong? Or might it be even before and after their shower?

He couldn't do the real thing, he mustn't do the real thing and all those men mustn't do the real thing. She could get pregnant and... and... Penelope blinked and scrabbled for her handbag. Inside was a little packet of pills clearly marked with the days of the week and already mostly used. Penelope realised she had been to the doctor's after all, not about a skin condition but about contraception. Steve had thought of everything - as he would. He had been preparing her.

Penelope looked up, down the gap between the desks where all her many colleagues, male and female were working and saw the man who had done this awful thing to her coming towards her. Steve Knowles was walking back to his desk, there was a spring in his step and a confidence. It was clear, terribly clear, how much he felt in control. Things were coming to a head, Penelope swallowed, she knew exactly which head and what would be coming out of it. It would be Steve's cock head, it was more a question of where. What might her master ask her to do that night? Would her legs part and, finally, Steve Knowle's big penis be pushed fully home within her vagina and spurt its... lotion?

12