The Sorcerer And The Fighter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Working on that now, Dom," she called to him, and then turned her attention back to the femmes and the injured. "Let's get folks back to the inn. If you know of anyone that can help and we are passing by their place on the way, tell them to get out here and help."

She took charge effortlessly, passing her charge off to a young female who did not have anyone depending on her to get him to full safety. Then she hurried over to Dom, giving him a kiss as she softly says, "Be careful, Dom. I don't want to lose you, not after just finding you." A soft smile hovered over her muzzle as she knelt next to him. "When you're done with him, I'll help him to the inn."

Looking over her shoulder, she saw some of the males just standing around, while others were doing what they could to ease the pain of the injured, or lifting some of the recently healed in strong arms. "Take the injured to the Flying Maiden. Those of you standing around, look to see if there's anyone that you can help move to the inn. Don't just stand there like idiots. We need to get everyone taken care of as best as we can!!"

Dom smiled as she hurried over to kiss him, returning it before he patted her on the back of the thigh as a sign for her to get going already while he tended to others. Some injuries were severe but most not...at least not severe in the traditional fashions. He did what he could where he could and left it at that, helping people up and pointing them where they needed to go, leaving them in the arms of those who were able to help them. The work itself only served to fill him with rage, unbridled rage. He would find that demon and tear its damn essence apart for this, that he promised in the eyes of the spirits who hadn't survived this attack.

Elsewhere, at the inn things had changed timber considerably. When things had remained quiet for a time those holed up there had finally emerged and established a perimeter outside of the place to see what would happen next. When no demons had come they had started to branch out further, recovering people from other buildings and tallying up the nearby dead. On the way Moon would run into Lianne who had shed her more civil clothes for a pair of breeches and shirt with a sword hung at her waist now instead.

"I take it this is Dom's work, huh, sugar?" she asked as she approached, immediately taking one of the injured under her own arms, "You okay yourself? What happened?"

Moon jumped up after Dom patted the back of her thigh, smiling down at him before hurrying with the uninjured and minorly injured back to the Flying Maiden, spotting Lianne as she met up with the group coming from the inn. "Hey, Lianne. Partially Dom's work, partially mine. His spell, my thrown dagger triggering the spell," she begins as the two of them head back to the Maiden with the injured.

"I'm MoonSilver, by the way. And yes, I'm fine, and so is Dom, though at the moment, he is helping the injured out and wants anyone who can heal or carry injured out by the tower. Many were killed by the demons, and still many more taken prisoner by them and taken by some kind of portal to the depths of the hells, either as food or slaves, I'm not sure which. But we collapsed the portal, and the demons were sucked into it, cut off from this world by the collapse of their point of entry."

"Sounds like his sort of crazy last minute plan that somehow ends up working," she offered as she moved to take the arm of one of the injured and help them along beside Moon. "And sorry for disturbing ya'll before...hope I didn't ruin anything for either of ya. Be a shame for all that fun to be wasted," she managed with a grin. Even in a situation like this she somehow managed to maintain a degree of levity. Her gaze then turned to the buildings, half watching the roof tops just in case any demons had somehow managed to avoid being sucked back through though it was doubtful that they would have done.

"So how come ya ended up with Dom, hm? He pick ya up out of the wilderness and bring ya here same as he did me?" she asked curiously then laughed lightly, "Sorry...that sounded bad. Just to clear that up I met Dom not long after he left his village. I traveled with him as far as here and stayed while he moved on to bigger and better things. Nothing too funny about it."

Moon smiled at the rabbit femme. "It's ok, Lianne. Dom explained it somewhat to me. He said that you and he were just friends who slept together when he was in town."

Thinking back on her meeting with Dom, she smiled, a faraway look dawning on her face. "He had settled into the caves not far from my family's home. The land we had was in the middle of the woods, and I had played in the caves when I was a pup, and knew them like the back of my paws. I went into the caves, and that's where we met. The only thing I knew of the world was just the woods where I grew up. My brothers had all gone out into the world, and two have returned back home, but my other two brothers are still lost to us. Dom was the first wolf, let alone the first person, I met outside of my own family."

She paused for breath, still slightly in awe of the city, but trying to hide it. "When he said he wouldn't be able to stay long, I felt like I was gonna die. I didn't know it at the time, but when we were staring out over the city earlier, I realized what had happened in the cave. I had fallen hard for Dom, and we had just barely met minutes before. Then he asked if I wanted to come along with him on the journey he was on, and I felt like I was on top of the world."

A glow settled over her face as she talked, her love shining brightly in the aftereffects of the attack on the city. "Dom was the first wolf I've been with, and he made me feel so special while he was making love to me. He didn't just think about his own pleasure, but mine as well. And he told me about something else."

Her voice dropped to a whisper, "Is it true that a female can be with another female?"

Lianne smirked at her question and passed the injured individual she was holding to someone else for the moment as they came within view of the inn. Then she'd move closer to Moon and slip an arm about her waist, an entirely friendly gesture seemingly so she could talk conspiratorially with the wolfess. Of course what Lianne really had in mind was a mystery but then it's entirely possible she could have taken the question as an offer.

"Oh its very doable sweetheart...I've done it plenty. Truth be told I prefer femmes but I make exceptions for certain males and Dom happens to be one of 'em. Course I'll keep my paws off him if he's yours. Can tell ya though...we femmes can do some things better for each other then males can," she offered quietly.

Moon listened to Lianne, wondering if she should. She was hesitant about it only because she truly loved Dom, but wouldn't he want her to try this out, see if it was something she might like? She wasn't sure. Maybe they should wait to do anything for Dom to return. At least, if he was there, it would make it more interesting. Maybe she should.... Hell with these maybes. She would try it with Lianne, and if Dom came back before they were done, he could join in, she supposed.

"Lianne, we could sneak off to the room Dom and I have, and you showed me what another femme could do for me, and what I can do for her. If Dom returns before we're done, he could join us. I mean, it can happen between a male and two femmes, right?"

Lianne could hardly not take the offer when it was there now and she was pretty sure that Dom wouldn't mind her borrowing his other half for a little while just to... test the waters, so to speak. Back at the inn now, Lianne guided Moon by the arm about her waist inside and ushered her up towards the stairs. In passing, the barkeep called out to her.

"Lianne, what are you doing??"

"Just takin' care of something, hun. If Dom gets back, tell him we're upstairs!"

"Oh, come on! Is this really the time?"

"It's always the time, dammit! Just tell him when he gets in that we're upstairs and need him. Now, if you don't mind..." She'd give Moons rump a tap then, urging her on.

Moon growled softly at Lianne's tap on her rump, feeling the beginnings of excitement starting in her. She wanted to know what it would be like to be with another femme. She knew it would be an experience she would never forget, not like she would ever forget her first times with Dom either. She loved Dom with her entire heart, but having this chance to be with a femme, to see if she swung both ways completely, or just occasionally, was something she was not about to pass up. She hurried up the steps, leading Lianne to the room she shared with Dom, then seemed unsure of what to do after they got into the room. "Lianne?" Her voice trembled with her uncertainty.

When the door closed, Lianne left it purposely unlocked for when Dom got back and then moved over to Moon. Without saying another word, she slipped one arm about the other femme's waist and the other slipped over her right shoulder. She smiled, her eyes flickering with the embers of desire and then she leaned in to kiss Moon slowly but firmly. Of course, it was different from kissing a male or kissing Dom, less force but just the same heat behind it and cuddling up against Moon, she'd have Lianne's breasts pressing against hers. In doing so Lianne's hand slipped down and cupped Moon's behind, squeezing her rump cheek firmly.

Moon followed the rabbit femme's lead, letting her kiss her and take control. Slowly, Moon's eyes closed as she felt Lianne's breasts pressing against her own. With the same expertise Lianne showed in her kissing, Moon felt her rump being firmly cupped and squeezed by Lianne's hand. Moon moaned softly into the kiss, tentatively letting her own tongue stroke along the length of Lianne's.

Lianne's own soft moan replied as she kissed Moon, her tongue responding in kind and slowly she pushed Moon back towards the bed. As soon as Moon's legs would make contact with it Lianne would break the kiss and smile at her before giving a brief shove to make her fall backwards. Then for Moon's viewing she slowly peeled off her top, her bare breasts bouncing free, firm as they were with nipples already hardened showing her readiness.

"Think you need to be wearin' a good bit less now, sugar," Lianne said standing over her, watching her with a gaze full of desire, "Let's get you out of that armour and into your fur...then I'll show ya what you've been missin'."

Moon smiled as she unstrapped her armor, taking off a piece at a time, slowly undressing in front of the other femme, teasing her with glimpses of her long, firm legs slipping from her boots. Then she took off the top of her leather armor, freeing her breasts to Lianne's view. Under her fur, she blushed lightly, before slipping off the bottom part of her armor. Then she lay back on the bed, letting Lianne get a good look at her in the fur, before making her own soft demand.

"Your turn. Pants off. I want to see all of you, Lianne. Please?"

Lianne smirked in response and turned around to face away from Moon then started to push down her pants, showing off her bent over behind as she did so till they hit the floor and then she straightened, turning to face Moon again. Every inch of Lianne was toned, not an ounce of fat on her. It seemed she kept herself in very good shape. That done Lianne now moved onto the bed, crawling up towards Moon and then leaning down to kiss her thigh, her eyes tilted up to watch Moon's face as she kissed a path upwards and inwards till her hot breath was flowing over Moon's exposed sex.

"Think I should get a little taste of you, hm, Moon? Would you like that," she asked. It also seemed that on top of everything else, Lianne was a tease.

Moon watched as Lianne finished undressing, her eyes practically glued to the rabbit's tail and rump. She had a hard time meeting the rabbit femme's eyes when she straightened up and moved towards the bed. Luckily, Lianne seemed more intent on something other than where Moon's eyes had been. Then Moon lost all track of thought as Lianne started kissing up her thigh, moving closer to her sex, which had been getting wetter with every moment that passed. All Moon could do to answer Lianne's question was moan in anticipation.

Lianne ran her tongue over the fur inside of Moon's thigh before moving in and touching a kiss to the lips of her sex, pressing one there and another and another. Purposefully doing no more then that to make Moon more and more damp for her, to tease her as much as possible. Then she'd let her tongue suddenly flick out and dragged it slowly upwards between the lips of Moon's sex over the sensitive nub of her clit.

"Mmm, you taste divine, hun," she murmured before doing the same again.

That done she'd suddenly shift on the bed, swinging her body up and around, leaving her own damp sex over Moon's muzzle, a silent demand to have the favour returned.

Moon whined softly, her need building up as Lianne licked the inside of her thigh, and repeatedly kissed her lips. Then the sudden invasion of her tongue between her lips to caress her nub sent her into a low howl of pleasure.

"Ohhh, Lianne... Oh, goddess, that.. mmmm... more... please, Lianne, more," she gasped out, before letting her own tongue slide from her muzzle to trail lightly over Lianne's lips, teasing her back some before darting in and flicking over her clit. She could taste the other femme's juices, and groaned softly. This didn't seem too bad, and Lianne tasted good. Wrapping her paws around Lianne's waist, Moon pulled her closer, letting her tongue lick her sex fully, the very tip teasing the rabbit's entrance.

Lianne pressed her muzzle more firmly against Moon's lips as she sunk her tongue deep into her sex, slowly tongue-fucking her entrance and then moving to lap across her clit slowly, alternating back and forth between the two while her hands slid under Moon's behind and grabbed a firm hold of it, pulling her up lightly whenever Lianne's muzzle pressed in so she could slip her tongue in deeper. While she did this her fingers played lightly under Moon's tail, teasing her rear entrance with gentle stroking and light probing, feeling out what the wolf femme enjoyed.

Moon growled softly in pleasure as she felt the rabbit femme's tongue sliding into her entrance then over her clit, back and forth, making her squirm slightly under Lianne. She didn't have much experience at all, but she knew that what the other femme was doing to her felt really good, almost the same as it did with Dom, but slightly different. With Dom, she didn't have breasts pressing into her lower tummy.

Keeping one paw holding Lianne closer to her, she slid her other paw down to Lianne's side, and then between their bodies, cupping the rabbit's breast and massaging it before taking her nipple between her fingers and tweaking it slightly. Another growl of pleasure slipped from her throat as she felt the femme's fingers teasing her rear entrance and tail.

Lianne groaned over Moon as her breast was toyed with, wriggling above her and her tongue moved to work over Moon's sex with more gusto, more force, the tip of her tongue seeking out Moon's clit and dancing back and forth over it expertly with feather light touches and rapid pressure. At the same time, she pressed a digit under Moon's tail, sinking it into her tail hole with aching slowness and slowly pumping it in and out. She was moaning from Moon's treatment of her now but that didn't stop her giving as good as she got and then some.

Moon howled softly into the rabbit's sex as she felt the femme press a finger into her tail hole, fucking her with it. She could feel her pleasure building inside her, and she buried her muzzle completely into Lianne's sex, her tongue darting in and out of her entrance faster, and then she found the spot inside Lianne, the one that would bring more pleasure to the rabbit. At the same time, her tail wrapped lightly around Lianne's neck, pulling her closer to Moon. And her paw continued its sensual assault of Lianne's nipple, pulling and tweaking it for a few moments before fully massaging her entire breast.

Lianne was more then a little surprised about how good at this Moon was proving to be for someone whose first male had only been the day before and now this was her first experience with a female. Still she wasn't going to complain and she kept up her assault on both Moon's clit and tail hole, feeling her own pleasure building rapidly as Moon worked over her sex and her breast, knowing it wouldn't be long now for either of them as she felt Moon tensing up beneath her.

Moon couldn't help it. What Lianne was doing felt so good. Driving her tongue deep into the rabbit's entrance rapidly, she howled into Lianne's sex, her body clenching around the other femme's tongue and finger, her juices flowing freely over the rabbit femme's tongue and into her mouth.

Lianne's resistance pretty much held out about as long as Moons did and knowing the femme below her was orgasming hard only set her off and she cried out against Moon's body, pulling her finger from Moon's tail hole as she did, her whole body tensing and spasming as pleasure rushed through her like cannon fire until she collapsed on top of Moon's body. Her fur was soaked in sweat, her muzzle damp with Moon's juices but she was certainly grinning now. Slowly she moved off Moon and turned around to be level with her, pressing a light kiss against her lips.

"You taste gorgeous, hun," she murmured softly.

"Well, you both taste pretty damn good. And I know this from experience. Shouldn't be surprised that I'd find you both like this, either."

A voice came from the doorway and there was Dom. The door was closed but he'd obviously slipped in and was now leaning back against it, watching them. His choice in battle attire didn't do anything to hide the fact that he was turned on as all hell by events in the room and he was grinning with his arms folded over his chest.

"You both could have waited a while for me to show up, you know, so I could have caught the whole thing."

Moon looked over at Dom, a gleam in her eyes as she held out her paw to him. "Dom, why don't you join us? I mean, the three of us can do it together, right?"

She smiles at Lianne, and seeing her juices all over the rabbit femme's muzzle, started licking it off her. She held Lianne close to her as she waited for Dom to strip down and join them, if he chose to do so.

Lianne giggled to herself as Moon started to lick her and she returned the favour as Dom looked on. he growled softly watching them, not really able to resist the offer either and within moments he was stripped down and he reached back to lock the door. nobody was going anywhere for a while yet. Dom stalked forward and climbed onto the bed, grabbing both Moon and Lianne in each arm and first pulling Moon to him to kiss her hard and then Lianne before he moved to lay down on the other side of Moon to Lianne.

"You two are both...beautiful.", he growled softly then leaned in and buried his muzzle against the side of Moons neck, nipping and kissing the flesh beneath the fur roughly while Lianne leaned over her and latched her lips around one of Moons nipples, suckling on it firmly leaving Moon the center of attention hemmed in between them.

Moon shivered in anticipation as she caught sight of Dom undressing from the corner of her eye as she and Lianne licked each other's muzzles clean. She let out a soft whine when Dom pulled her into his arms along with Lianne and kissed her soundly, her body already starting to ache for him. She shuddered as Dom nipped and kissed the side of her neck, a small startled cry slipping from her muzzle as Lianne joined in the delicious torment as she took one of Moon's nipples into her mouth and started suckling on it. Her body arched between them as they focused their attentions, for the moment at least, on her. One paw cradled Lianne's head to her breast, while her other one ran over Dom's sexy body, caressing his back from shoulder to waist. Closing her eyes, she let herself enjoy the sensations they created within her.